Nick Griffin

Comments

• trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I trust Twitter will suspend his account as they did Guy Adams.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jul/30/twitter-suspends-guy-adams-account-nbc

And all he did was give an email address.

Woe betide the day an intelligent, charismatic leader emerges for whatever BNP-type party is in existence at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watcher #1 wrote: »
    This is the great thing about freedom of speech. Letting Griffin air his views just allows him to dig himself a deeper hole.

This was actually why I supported the BBC letting him on question time, let him air his views and show everyone what an idiot he is. If you don't he you force him underground.

Though posting an actual address is different, that is over stepping the line from free speech into inciting hatred imo.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's always been a monstrous bellend, I mean that goes without saying, but I never thought he was quite this inhumanly stupid.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What actually ids a "British Justice team"?
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    What actually ids a "British Justice team"?
    I suspect it won't be a peaceful protest if Griffin anticipates causing "a bit of drama" for the couple.

It seems like a strange sort of "demo", intimidating those individuals who benefit from discrimination law, rather than lobbying those who are actually responsible for discrimination law.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    He's always been a monstrous bellend, I mean that goes without saying, but I never thought he was quite this inhumanly stupid.

He has the face of a melted troll doll and the brains to match.

Also if we go by this study, it appears his homophobia is more self hatred ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah good old Nick, a pillar of our society. All the good that represents Britian is embellished within him. Maybe it's his culture to be such an idiot.
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah good old Nick, a pillar of our society. All the good that represents Britian is embellished within him. Maybe it's his culture to be such an idiot.

You think?

He's getting roundly ridiculed in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect it won't be a peaceful protest if Griffin anticipates causing "a bit of drama" for the couple.

I actually just saw the full quote in the other thread:
    "If anyone can give us address of the 2 bullying 'gay' activists who've won case v Christian B&B owners, we'll hold demo for rights of all home owners, gays included, to rent or not rent rooms to whomsoever they wish.

So Messrs Black & Morgan, at ****. A British Justice team will come up to **** & give you a bit of drama by way of reminding you that an English couple's home is their castle. Say No to heterophobia!

He's basically just talking about a demo.

I hate to defend the grinning idiot, but I can't see what's wrong with that - they willingly put themselves in the public eye as part of a political protest so have to accept some level of political protest in response... provided it is an actual demonstration and not just skinheads smashing things up, it being the BNP and all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    He's a douchebag. Vile, horrible, man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    provided it is an actual demonstration and not just skinheads smashing things up.
    Knowing that bunch, I suspect it might be the latter...
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fail to see how they are displayed "heterophobia". Nick Griffin needs to vanish.
  • Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "So Messrs Black & Morgan, at [their address]. A British Justice team will come up to Huntington & give you a bit of drama by way of reminding you that an English couple's home is their castle. Say No to heterophobia!"

Surely this is blatant incitement?
    Not incitement However it is deeply disturbing and of menacing character.

I expect the police to take action.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hate to defend the grinning idiot, but I can't see what's wrong with that - they willingly put themselves in the public eye as part of a political protest so have to accept some level of political protest in response.

Would he be saying the same thing if it had been a black couple who had been turned away? Same principal, Griffin wouldn't dare say anything then pathetic coward that he is.

Also this is not someone's home they are renting, its a B and B, completely different subject entirely. Though I still think it would be discrimination in both cases.
  • Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member

I hate to defend the grinning idiot, but I can't see what's wrong with that - they willingly put themselves in the public eye as part of a political protest so have to accept some level of political protest in response... provided it is an actual demonstration and not just skinheads smashing things up, it being the BNP and all.

they didn't willing invite the homophobia that started all this shite
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why should private individuals have to accept some level of political protest? They didn't make the law which worked to their favour.

This is basically saying that it's acceptable to intimidate the sort of people who benefit from a law if you have no chance of changing that law.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    I trust Twitter will suspend his account as they did Guy Adams.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jul/30/twitter-suspends-guy-adams-account-nbc

And all he did was give an email address.

Woe betide the day an intelligent, charismatic leader emerges for whatever BNP-type party is in existence at the time.

I don't think it can happen to be honest, given the irrationality that would lead them to the state of mind where they'd feel they want to lead such a bunch of troglodytes.

I'm happy with Griffin to carry on bumbling on like this (although not for him to put people's welfare at risk) in order to constantly remind everyone how dimwitted they all are.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fail to see how a gay couple requesting a double bed at a B&B is 'heterophobic' :confused:

Mr Griffin is utter pondlife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they didn't willing invite the homophobia that started all this shite

That's irrelevant, they specifically targetted the hotel as part of a public political protest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nob
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you think anybody who goes to court to right a wrong should have a bunch of knuckle-draggers turn up at their private address to protest if they don't agree with the way the court found?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick Griffin is obviously a bag-of-flour-looking grub, we all knew that. This is a further despicable act.

The thing that gets me about this whole B&B issue, is that annoying gum-heavy people come on TV to defend the owners, with the reason being THIS IS THEIR FAMILY HOME.

Yes, it is their family home - and they chose to open it up to anybody in order to make money. Nobody forced them to open a B&B - but as soon as you decide to open a business, you can't go around being a discriminatory donkey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adopter wrote: »
    Do you think anybody who goes to court to right a wrong should have a bunch of knuckle-draggers turn up at their private address to protest if they don't agree with the way the court found?
    Why should private individuals have to accept some level of political protest? They didn't make the law which worked to their favour.

That's not what they were doing, they're activists who targeted the hotel as part of a very public political protest.
  • skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be funny if they all go up to Huntington looking for them, since that's near York.
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,037
    Forum Member
    Gawge wrote: »

Yes, it is their family home - and they chose to open it up to anybody in order to make money. Nobody forced them to open a B&B - but as soon as you decide to open a business, you can't go around being a discriminatory donkey.

I totally agree. What happened if the couple had refused to let black people stay, would that be ok because its their 'family home'?