Options

Speidi being pathetic with the letters tonight...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
Forum Member
✭✭
What a joke, sat there playing it like they enjoy the letters yet it was them that caused all the housemates family messages to get dragged out.

Out first please!!

Comments

• Options
    MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi are pathetic every night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must be drunk, they are nice when they are.
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. They lost one letter and it was BB who decided whose.

It was RYLAN who emotionaly blackmailed the group into not accepting their letters so he could make a big show of protecting Claire from Steps.
  • Options
    cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So heidi shouldn't
    cry because they got ONE of the letters 'dragged out'!?
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Oooooooooh it's too much!!!!...." Pathetic, Heide. And totally see through. As were the crocodile tears.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both Phoneys.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Oooooooooh it's too much!!!!...." Pathetic, Heide. And totally see through. As were the crocodile tears.

Now don't get me wrong I am no fan of either Heidi or Spencer in fact for me they have monopolised this series and not in a good way and I find them egotistical and quite frankly not very nice people, but, in common with us all they are not one dimensional and Heidi especially over the 3 weeks has had very occasional flashes of "niceness" and normality - which unfortunately are all too rare and short lived- so I don't think she was being pathetic I think she was reacting honestly for once instead of playing her part as one of the nasty pair.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heist wrote: »
    What a joke, sat there playing it like they enjoy the letters yet it was them that caused all the housemates family messages to get dragged out.

Out first please!!
    They did not cause anyone but Claire to lose their letters (and truly, that was Trisha's fault ... she chose the order). The housemates CHOSE not to take their letters. It's their own dam fault.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really hard to say... f it looked fake at first
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farscape wrote: »

It was RYLAN who emotionaly blackmailed the group into not accepting their letters so he could make a big show of protecting Claire from Steps.

Don't let the truth get in the way of the Rylan hatred will you, it was Tricia that said she wasn't going to have her letter first.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Out first please!!

Agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, every did the very first task, if Speidi simply did their bit then they all got a letter there and then. Instead they had to make decisions then do further tasks.

Just cracked my up how they sat there putting on the emotions as if they cared when it was their fault in the main that several didn't get their letters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan's letter made me well up, it was a tearjerker:( His kids sound brilliant!
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Don't let the truth get in the way of the Rylan hatred will you, it was Tricia that said she wasn't going to have her letter first.

Wasn't it discussed before then? Pretty sure it was.

I don't hate Rylan either...I just strongly dislike him as a CBB HM. Actualy scratch that as a HM he's good enough value and his tactics arn't too sneaky in the grand scheme of things...it's just the massive leg ups and push for him that puts me right off.
    No, every did the very first task, if Speidi simply did their bit then they all got a letter there and then. Instead they had to make decisions then do further tasks.

Just cracked my up how they sat there putting on the emotions as if they cared when it was their fault in the main that several didn't get their letters.

So? Speidi not doing the task only cost the group one letter.

It was the group led by Rylan that made sure the rest didn't get their letter. Most of which didn't give a toss when a few days later they got their letters and others were left out.

Also given how Speidi how Speidi say they feel segregated and ostrocized then giving them a task to seperate was always going to be iff for them.

The rest all had silly tasks that required little effort or negative aspects to their character. Not to mention Rylan didn't actualy do his task properly but BB let him off with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    They did not cause anyone but Claire to lose their letters (and truly, that was Trisha's fault ... she chose the order). The housemates CHOSE not to take their letters. It's their own dam fault.

Spin it as much as you like, if Speidi had done their task they would ALL have got their letters. Tricia was asked to choose the letters in the order of importance, BB chose to turn the list upside down.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No one emotionally blackmailed anyone.. They agreed as a team not to have their letters.. You hatred for Rylan has blinded you to the facts..
  • Options
    EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Speidi were really sweet. Damned if they do, Damned if they don't! They made this show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't hate Rylan either...I just strongly dislike him as a CBB HM. Actualy scratch that as a HM he's good enough value and his tactics arn't too sneaky in the grand scheme of things...it's just the massive leg ups and push for him that puts me right off.

Is that his fault though ? It's BB that's choosing to show nothing but him and Speidi.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should stick to being rotton, at least that looks genuine, it seems to come so naturally, as as almost every housemate has said you can't keep an act up. The only compliment I will give them is that they have been consistant and true to who they really are.

The faux emotion just doesn't wash, that is when they really look fake.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This proves their fakeness even further.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry, forgot to reply to the first bit, I checked back on the videos to make sure I was right before I posted, they are there to see on the site, there are two of them that follow on from each other which cover the task reveal and the follow up, Rylan wasn't telling anyone what to do, he just said good for you, when Tricia refused her letter, then Frankie and Razor refused theirs and the rest followed on.
  • Options
    pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsdidi wrote: »
    Now don't get me wrong I am no fan of either Heidi or Spencer in fact for me they have monopolised this series and not in a good way and I find them egotistical and quite frankly not very nice people, but, in common with us all they are not one dimensional and Heidi especially over the 3 weeks has had very occasional flashes of "niceness" and normality - which unfortunately are all too rare and short lived- so I don't think she was being pathetic I think she was reacting honestly for once instead of playing her part as one of the nasty pair.

I actually felt sorry for Heidi tonight.......I think she knows Spencer will never allow her to have children.....Because no-one is allowed to be more important in her life than him....
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »
    Speidi were really sweet. Damned if they do, Damned if they don't! They made this show!

Yea right, they were so sweet that her OTT screeching and clapping made me shout at them on the tv to shut up. So bleddy fake and attention seeking it makes me want to vomit
  • Options
    wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »

Totally agree with you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So? Speidi not doing the task only cost the group one letter.

It was the group led by Rylan that made sure the rest didn't get their letter. Most of which didn't give a toss when a few days later they got their letters and others were left out.

Also given how Speidi how Speidi say they feel segregated and ostrocized then giving them a task to seperate was always going to be iff for them.

The rest all had silly tasks that required little effort or negative aspects to their character. Not to mention Rylan didn't actualy do his task properly but BB let him off with it.

LOL the underlined bit looks a bit iffy when you then read the bits in bold ;) You also forgot to mention that Rylan was happy for the others when they got their letters even though he didn't get his. He also adhered to the rules of his task, he had to lose 50% of his beard, which he did. Speidi had no intention of doing the task whatever it was, and they knew who was going to be the first to lose their letter as they had all watched Tricia doing her task before that so they were well aware that it was going to be Claire.