Options

Hold on a sec why is it ok for Dextar but not Daley

titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
Forum Member
:confused::confused: Dextar is not treating his GF very well on the show at all. Chatting up Hazel saying he really likes someone in the house etc etc. Be he is treated like a hero on here.

Daley on the other hand is being treated like a cheating beast. explain it to me please.

Comments

• Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Because Dexter's gf is obviously a business relationship, not a romantic one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    :confused::confused: Dextar is not treating his GF very well on the show at all. Chatting up Hazel saying he really likes someone in the house etc etc. Be he is treated like a hero on here.

Daley on the other hand is being treated like a cheating beast. explain it to me please.

He is? Just because some people say it, does not mean that's the general consensus.

And I think it is because there is much discussion on the truth behind Dexter's... sexual escapades. Daley, on the other hand, told Big Brother and his fellow male house mates many times of his desire to keep 100% committed to his girlfriend.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Dexter has not said that he fancies anyone in the house.

He said that he had feelings for someone and was confused.

Daley is being treated as a boring nonentity.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter has special dispensation from the pope.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Dexter has not said that he fancies anyone in the house.

He said that he had feelings for someone and was confused.

Daley is being treated as a boring nonentity.

:D
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL. :D
  • Options
    purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Dexter is the better gameplayer, and Daley is just thinking with his appendage.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because no matter what, people's minds cannot be changed on here. They will back someone no matter what they do, it's pretty pathetic.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hold my hands up and admit I don't judge Dexter as harshly as Daley but that's because I don't take anything Dexter says about women seriously. And up until bots tonight I didn't believe a GF existed. Well, not one without an air valve anyway.

Hazel & Daley's flirtations leave me feeling squeamish. Dexter's flirtations are like Carry On Wooing.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hold my hands up and admit I don't judge Dexter as harshly as Daley but that's because I don't take anything Dexter says about women seriously. And up until bots tonight I didn't believe a GF existed. Well, not one without an air valve anyway.

Hazel & Daley's flirtations leave me feeling squeamish. Dexter's flirtations are like Carry On Wooing.

LOL :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree with either of them doing it :yawn:
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter has made it plain from day one he see's women as sex toys and has offended quite a few of the ladies already with his sex chat, he seems to think he's a babe magnet, not with those chat up lines mate!:eek:
    Daley on the other hand has portrayed no such thing so I think people are more shocked by his behavior.
    But basically the thread starter is correct one is no better than the other.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=momoriro;66848679]Dexter has made it plain from day one he see's women as sex toys and has offended quite a few of the ladies already with his sex chat, he seems to think he's a babe magnet, not with those chat up lines mate!:eek:
    Daley on the other hand has portrayed no such thing so I think people are more shocked by his behavior.
    But basically the thread starter is correct one is no better than the other.[/QUOTE]

No one takes Dexter seriously, that's why.
  • Options
    blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love it, do you think there's a possibility of a future show re this after BB. :D
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its because Dexter is popular and Daley not.Double standards as usual. Remember Preston and his g/f of 2 years and how sweet the romance was. I am sure his g/f loved it..
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont recall anyone making acceptable dexter behaviour towards his gf, if anything its stupid... a bloody hall pass. what a load of rubbish.:D
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Dexter but the double standards on this forum are ridiculous and just plain stupid.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one takes Dexter seriously, that's why.

true.. no one would believe Dexter would pull Hazel where as Daley could and according to other posters has had people making comments about his past with woman on websites.

and Dexter nor Daley have done anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it, do you think there's a possibility of a future show re this after BB. :D

They should do a re-make. I think the twins could pull off a credible "Ooh, Maayyytronnn!!" And they both have a lovely pair, ripe for many a double entendre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »
    true.. no one would believe Dexter would pull Hazel where as Daley could and according to other posters has had people making comments about his past with woman on websites.

and Dexter nor Daley have done anything.

Ooh, now, where would I find these comments?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one actually knows the gf's of either. Maybe they are out on the pull every night whilst the bf's are locked up safe in the BB house. I think the people in the relationship should take responsibility for their relationship. We as viewers know nothing so why judge people without actually knowing the whole picture. Dexter and Daley are masters of their own destiny and even if it's not to our liking their gf's must know them better than we do. If you lay down with dogs you may wake up with fleas as my mum used to say. If either was my bf I'd take some responsibility for actually entertaining such a w*****r.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Dexter is joking everything he says is with a twinkle in his eye. On the other hand Daley and also Hazel have no sense of humour about them, as dry as a plank of wood the pair of them. In fact anyone that Hazel turns to is cheap and has a dirty feel to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D lmao! Bless you my child.
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

haha love it. :D