I won't post her witter details but this is what Daley's GF tweeted

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the tweet about throwing Tennis balls over the wall :p

Even if they did do it i doubt we will know anything about it, without live feed we know nothing :(
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EYEBALL95 wrote: »
    Well as long as there's no kissing or more i think he'll be ok.

Hazel manipulates men with her flirting etc, he wont last long will he :D Come on hes dog meat!
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Oh,Jeez ... She's hot :eek:

What a twerp :facepalm:
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    Its said on Daley profile 8 months
    Thanks, I didn't look there:o
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheating is bad enough but to witness you're boyfriend on TV crushing on another girl with 1.5 MIlion other people watching must really hurt...
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Oh,Jeez ... She's hot :eek:

What a twerp :facepalm:

have you seen the info if you google the name
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    “GOOD MORNING! Just woke up from the worst dream. Oh wait....nope! Wasn't a dream" “He clearly thinks the world can't spell” Poor girl :(

I don't understand the bit at the end poor girl,anyone know?
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha at Ashley Cole tweeting about Daley.

Daley's definitely thinking with his bell end because his bird looks like a natural looker.
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Alpo. wrote: »
    haha at Ashley Cole tweeting about Daley.

Daley's definitely thinking with his bell end because his bird looks like a natural looker.

:eek::eek: He is the last one to talk. He prob just wants a crack at Hazel him self
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, she seems nice based on her tweets, the relationship is fresh IMO, it's not like they have been together for years. Daley though is behaving poorly, hopefully it will fizzle out. BB had better not arrange candlelit dinners for them to keep things going though!!
  • Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    I don't understand the bit at the end poor girl,anyone know?

Yes. The tweet is in exclamation marks, the rest is written by the op
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, she seems nice based on her tweets, the relationship is fresh IMO, it's not like they have been together for years. Daley though is behaving poorly, hopefully it will fizzle out. BB had better not arrange candlelit dinners for them to keep things going though!!

Yes but he may have already bonded with the children, and people can get very series sometimes in a small amount of time. My parents were married within 6 months and happily married for 35 years. :D

I dont think its easily dismisable because its only 8/10 months we dont know how close they were. For the children it may be a big deal if they've taken to him, so it can effect people. Daley is being selfish and unthoughtful Its better them sizing up the man early though, his cards are marked. She needs to get rid.
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Yes but he may have already bonded with the children, and people can get very series sometimes in a small amount of time. My parents were married within 6 months and happily married for 35 years. :D

I dont think its easily dismisable because its only 8/10 months we dont know how close they were. For the children it may be a big deal if they've taken to him, so it can effect people. Daley is being selfish and unthoughtful Its better them sizing up the man early though, his cards are marked. She needs to get rid.

Daley may not of met her kids we don't know. And to be fair he can't of loved her that much if he has fallen for Hazel in the BB house so best it ends now really.
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    have you seen the info if you google the name

What do you mean?
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    Cheating is bad enough but to witness you're boyfriend on TV crushing on another girl with 1.5 MIlion other people watching must really hurt...

It made me feel uncomfortable when Noirin and Siavash got together because all I could think of was his gf and how she must have been feeling... What made it worse is that Siavash seemed to forget he had a gf altogether in the end and was contemplating a long term relationship with her with talk of either them moving in together or him moving closer to her for everyone to hear.

In Daley's case, he and Hazel seem to be protesting too much, I feel if there was nothing in it then they wouldn't need to harp on how it may look, if they were just chatting nobody would bat an eyelid, Daley definitely has a guilty conscience IMO.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daley may not of met her kids we don't know. And to be fair he can't of loved her that much if he has fallen for Hazel in the BB house so best it ends now really.

I highly doubt in 8 months he hasnt met her children when theyre a large part of her life, if Daley wants her then he takes on the children too.

Im not entirely sure how strong they are, not very as you say if hes so fickle. BUT that doesnt disregard the fact the girl and possibly her children thought that it was more serious than its turned out.

Its obvious what will happen....the girl will dump him and rightly so, Daley will put on a weeping act in the house to gain favour and make out he'll withstand the attraction to the best of his abilities (as he fears being disliked by the public), Hazel will push it when shes up, both will be evicted, theyll make money from their showmance, Hazel will dump him and claim its all his fault, she'll capitalize on the media deals and he'll run back to the ex claiming it was all a mistake and he still loves her and the kids.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    I highly doubt in 8 months he hasnt met her children when theyre a large part of her life, if Daley wants her then he takes on the children too.

Im not entirely sure how strong they are, not very as you say if hes so fickle. BUT that doesnt disregard the fact the girl and possibly her children thought that it was more serious than its turned out.

Its obvious what will happen....the girl will dump him and rightly so, Daley will put on a weeping act in the house to gain favour and make out he'll withstand the attraction to the best of his abilities (as he fears being disliked by the public), Hazel will push it when shes up, both will be evicted, theyll make money from their showmance, Hazel will dump him and claim its all his fault, she'll capitalize on the media deals and he'll run back to the ex claiming it was all a mistake and he still loves her and the kids.:yawn:

wow hehe you really know your stuff. lol
    As a mother I can hand on heart say no man is meeting and bounding with my kids until I'm 100% sure of the relationship. My brother did not meet his step daughter for nearly a year rightly so.
    who knows what will happen but what ever does it for the best all round at then end of the day.
    Forum Member
    Vengie wrote: »
    It made me feel uncomfortable when Noirin and Siavash got together because all I could think of was his gf and how she must have been feeling... What made it worse is that Siavash seemed to forget he had a gf altogether in the end and was contemplating a long term relationship with her with talk of either them moving in together or him moving closer to her for everyone to hear.

In Daley's case, he and Hazel seem to be protesting too much, I feel if there was nothing in it then they wouldn't need to harp on how it may look, if they were just chatting nobody would bat an eyelid, Daley definitely has a guilty conscience IMO.

Yes.And then they both have the cheek to bitch and blame the others for pointing out how what they're doing could look :rolleyes:
    They know exactly what they're doing.We've seen it ... And his poor girlfriend has too.
    Hazel in particular seems especially skilled in trying to turn her wrongdoing into someone else doing wrong (like when she tried to turn it on Gina when she mentioned her audition tape).She is trying to make out that Charlie is just jealous because she wants Daley for herself ... She has no thought for Daley's girlfriend in all this.What a bitch !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow hehe you really know your stuff. lol
    As a mother I can hand on heart say no man is meeting and bounding with my kids until I'm 100% sure of the relationship. My brother did not meet his step daughter for nearly a year rightly so.
    who knows what will happen but what ever does it for the best all round at then end of the day.

True.

They must be very close if hes close to her parents etc. Obviosuly he has a very active role in her personal life with the parents and presumably children.
  • QueeniejeanQueeniejean Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    Yes.And then they both have the cheek to bitch and blame the others for pointing out how what they're doing could look :rolleyes:
    They know exactly what they're doing.We've seen it ... And his poor girlfriend has too.
    Hazel in particular seems especially skilled in trying to turn her wrongdoing into someone else doing wrong (like when she tried to turn it on Gina when she mentioned her audition tape).She is trying to make out that Charlie is just jealous because she wants Daley for herself ... She has no thought for Daley's girlfriend in all this.What a bitch !!!

Hazel seems to see every man as a personal challenge, she just cannot contemplate any man being impervious to her beauty. Daley is a challenge because he has a girlfriend and she gets an ego boost proving to herself that she could have him if she wanted. Now that he has succumbed she will probably lose interest.
    Her sexual flirting with Dan was an attempt to seduce him, she knows he has had women before as he once fathered a son.
    Daley is stupid enough to be taken in by her flirting with him and deserves to face the consequences when she drops him, no girlfriend and no Hazel either.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long do you think a woman like Hazel would stick with a man whose romantic advances start with "We can do a code"?

It's like something schoolkids would do. Hazel is going to go for that?

Mind you I suppose if Louise falls in love with the type of bloke who would proudly present her with a pile of his shit on a table as a romantic gift then anything's possible.
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel seems the type to enjoy breaking up relationships just to prove she can have any man she wants when she wants!!!

Daley is just a piece of the puzzle she needs to keep herself in the house-when she dont need him anymore she will drop him like a sack of shi*!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow the producers need to get this into to Daley so he can have a proper go at Hazel.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now she knows how he can't be trusted to be away for a few weeks she would be better off without him. Feel sorry for her but best to know now.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweet her back to come and join DS and we'll help her rip him to shreds haha :D