Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they couldn't delay the trip down there for an hour??
    People saying she/kids could celebrate another day..they are old enough to know when Christmas day is so it wouldn't be the same doing it a week later would it ..or the day before..especially if they believe in Santa (a lot do at that age)

Read my post Betty and you'll see why I don't agree with trekking back and forth on Christmas day for 1 hour (really?) and why there was a better alternative.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are going to be so mixed up..they had the filmed staged (my xmas) for the reality show..then this missing their mum or dad they both need to stop soon for the kids are going to end up very damaged

they arnt a trophy they are half an half of both of them no points scored in my book for this one upman ship

on A SIDE NOTE ME AND MY EX SEPERATED 4 YEARS AGO WAS ROUGH AT TIMES but WE ARE NOW VERY GOOD FRIENDS SO MUCH SO IN MY TIME OF NEED (ILLNESS) HE IS SELLIN G UP MOVING DOWN BUYING A BIG ENOUGH HOUSE FOR ALL 4 OF US TO HAVEA ROOM OF OUR OWN (sorry just seen the caps ) and we are going to all live together as a mum and dad that are great friends with no nookie!... and the boys are thrilled and we both are content that what ever the future brings we are there for them and each other
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Katie Price and Peter Andre's Christmas row as he 'cuts' Princess's hair
    Princess Tiaamii goes home from dad's with a new haircut"
    By Emily Garnham
    Saturday 26 Dec 2009

"The former couple had reached an agreement to each spend part of Christmas day with Junior and Princess Tiaamii with the help of a judge."

"She wrote on her twitter page late on Christmas Eve: “I hate being without Princess and Junior. But I can’t wait to get them back as Pete goes to Oz for two weeks.”

^^^^
    This was after PA had tried to take the kids away to Oz with him in 2009 and the Judge barred him.
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/Katie-Price-and-Peter-Andre-s-Christmas-row-as-he-cuts-Princess-s-hair

"In previous years they have split the festive season so they both had time with their children, with one taking them for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day morning, then dropping them with the other for Christmas Day evening and Boxing Day."

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-calls-peter-andre-a-fake-family-man_3999505
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    they are going to be so mixed up..they had the filmed staged (my xmas) for the reality show..then this missing their mum or dad they both need to stop soon for the kids are going to end up very damaged

they arnt a trophy they are half an half of both of them no points scored in my book for this one upman ship

on A SIDE NOTE ME AND MY EX SEPERATED 4 YEARS AGO WAS ROUGH AT TIMES but WE ARE NOW VERY GOOD FRIENDS SO MUCH SO IN MY TIME OF NEED (ILLNESS) HE IS SELLIN G UP MOVING DOWN BUYING A BIG ENOUGH HOUSE FOR ALL 4 OF US TO HAVEA ROOM OF OUR OWN (sorry just seen the caps ) and we are going to all live together as a mum and dad that are great friends with no nookie!... and the boys are thrilled and we both are content that what ever the future brings we are there for them and each other

Sorry to hear of your illness but think what you and your ex are doing is fabulous .. Good luck xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read my post Betty and you'll see why I don't agree with trekking back and forth on Christmas day for 1 hour (really?) and why there was a better alternative.

They don't live that far apart ..and putting yourself out for a bit for your kids happiness should be a priority... I'd do that for my kids...any decent parent would
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    While I think KP tweeting about not being able to speak to P & J for 11 days was done for no other reason than to make Andre look bad & if this is the case & she hasn't had any contact she could have dealt with it in a more dignified way, however if PA has deliberately gone out his way to prevent them speaking to their Mother, then he really is a little sh!t.

Also with regards to KP slating PA in front of the kids, big mistake, but I often wonder if PA does the same thing in the privacy of his own home & is not quite as silent about her as he'd like everyone to believe.
    I only say this because whenever I watch his RTV show & P & J mention their Mother, he rapidly changes the subject & that's when he's being filmed, does he not ever think his kids may wonder why their Mother is a taboo subject?

If he does this when the cameras are rolling, how does anyone know what he says when there's no film crew around.
    I'm not saying he does bad mouth KP in front of the kids but there's every possibility he does, the only difference being, Andre is far too sly for this to be picked up on, whereas KP finds it impossible to put her brain in gear before she speaks/tweets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEL
    His brother definitely has slated his ex on tv ... More than once so I do wonder ,as you say ,what is said when the cameras aren't there

I do think Katie shouldn't of tweeted about it..
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People say he is dignified and takes the moral high ground when it comes to the children. Is it not possible that KP doesn't actually mess him about when it comes to their arrangements and doesn't give him any reason to complain? Because I am sure that if she did mess about, we'd hear it from "a source" or "a friend". Or straight from Dan Wootton himself.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    People say he is dignified and takes the moral high ground when it comes to the children. Is it not possible that KP doesn't actually mess him about when it comes to their arrangements and doesn't give him any reason to complain? Because I am sure that if she did mess about, we'd hear it from "a source" or "a friend". Or straight from Dan Wootton himself.

have to agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »

Technically Andre has kept his mouth shut...but he has made sure his "friends" haven't ... I.e. princess burn
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In todays breaking PA news - He watched Ant and Dec on Saturday night

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/tv-news/551511/peter-andre-too-funny-ant-and-dec-s-saturday-night-takeaway-is-brill

Bit quiet on the zeleb front at the mo
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/tv-news/551511/peter-andre-too-funny-ant-and-dec-s-saturday-night-takeaway-is-brill

Fascinating. Thanks for that, Blondie. Must grab a copy on my way home before they fly off the shelves. ;-)

Any news of NoPhoneGate?
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also it appears he's had a word and his single kid is now on the soundtrack !
    (apologies if this was common knowledge, long term offender of just dipping in and out!)
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When my daughter was younger I had no contact when she went to her Dad's he wouldn't answer when I rang his mobile. His Mum got her a phone and sometimes he would confiscate it so I bought her a cheap one to take with her. She would ALWAYS text me to say Goodnight. Junior and Princess should be able to skype their Mum. If it's true that their Dad is withholding telephone contact KP needs to get her lawyers on to it .
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this another attempt by Tangoman to link himself to something talented and popular?
    I'm sure his good, good mates Anty Wanty and Deccy Weccy will be thrilled to know they've got the CANbarn double thumbs up of approval.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (apologies if this was common knowledge, long term offender of just dipping in and out!)

Not according to Amazon

I'd be inclined to believe them over Peter, tbh.

By referencing Ant & Dec perhaps Peter's hinting that he would like his own Saturday night entertainment show? I mean, look at how many time he's lied about possibly being on Strictly/X Factor. (I'm waiting for the X Factor lie to reappear since there appears to be a couple of vacancies at the moment).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Not according to Amazon

I'd be inclined to believe them over Peter, tbh.

By referencing Ant & Dec perhaps Peter's hinting that he would like his own Saturday night entertainment show? I mean, look at how many time he's lied about possibly being on Strictly/X Factor. (I'm waiting for the X Factor lie to reappear since there appears to be a couple of vacancies at the moment).

I have as much chance of being asked to judge on X factor as Andre does...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Holly
    Can I ask how you know this?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

strange that a large company made such an oversight and he had to "have a word"...or ask to be included. Now he can continue with his 6 month world tour. He missed the Australian bit. Obviously with a new baby I'm sure he couldn't just nip over for 24 hours etc . I wonder if he was missed;-)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if all of his "good friends" are giving him a wide birth, they know he will write about them in his column sooner or later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member

Bela wrote: »
    Fascinating. Thanks for that, Blondie. Must grab a copy on my way home before they fly off the shelves. ;-)

Any news of NoPhoneGate?

What's wrong with him mentioning he enjoyed Ant and Dec?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wonder if all of his "good friends" are giving him a wide birth, they know he will write about them in his column sooner or later.

Good publicity for them I would say:)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    jungle gym wrote: »

Cos they are popular... so case of jump on the bandwagon. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Cos they are popular... so case of jump on the bandwagon. ;-)

Fair enough if that's what you think.
    I just think he casually tweeted that he enjoyed the show but any excuse to find fault.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jungle gym wrote: »

:confused: I never said there was anything wrong with it. Why are you quoting my post?

:confused:
This discussion has been closed.