Huge Congratulations To Hollyoaks

12346»

Comments

• IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Ironic that the show with hardly any viewers wins, are most of the UK missing something?

You could say that for Corrie. There are around 50 million people in the UK, whilst only 7 million watch it
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know which pleased me more...........

Seeing how absolutelly delighted the HO cast were last night...............or the moaning and greeting from the EastEnders fanboys on Saturday and Sunday

Either way...................Pleasing!
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I have no issue with EE or Corrie not getting it.

The worry I see from this is that Hollyoaks are going to win it every single year from now on regardless. They have managed to finally break down the wall. Next it will be the NTA. Lets see if people are still happy when all these people voted award shows become all about Hollyoaks and only Hollyoaks.

I doubt that will happen very much.

Anyway, what's the difference? The soap awards are always dominated by EE and Corrie so maybe its time they were dominated by another soap. I've never watched Emmerdale but i'd have been happy to see them get it over the other two because its so boring that its the same thing every year.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Guys, check this out. The first time Ellis won best young performer. Its the cutest thing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3FfYyY6eII

That clip breaks my heart. I love Tom.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, check this out. The first time Ellis won best young performer. Its the cutest thing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3FfYyY6eII

That clip breaks my heart. I love Tom.
    Awww, Tom is going to outlive everyone on Oaks :D Oh and look at Max and Mandy, two Hollyoaks greats :(
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not worthy, aww well make the most of one of your only very few chances of winning I guess :D