Options

The way Mark treats Christopher is terrible.

reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The way he told him to go and sleep in Chris's bed, only shouting him when HE wants to be with him.

Gone off Mark totally.

Comments

• Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher is quite unbearable and unwatchable so I am not surprised Mark is short with him.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    Christopher is quite unbearable and unwatchable so I am not surprised Mark is short with him.

Awwww I like Christopher :D
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I think it's cute
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's hilarious. And so it seems does Christopher.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's annoying. Mark thinks he can treat Christopher however he likes. Christopher should stand up for himself more.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think Christopher minds, he finds Mark adorable.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark is a user. I'm disappointed
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    Mark is a user. I'm disappointed

Totally agree.
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some couples are like that. Everyone's different.
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that wasnt nice.
    I guess Christopher can take it but I couldnt.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not very nice.
  • Options
    planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark is a total bell end who thinks he's a shoe in to win so can act however he likes. I'm convinced he sees Chris as little more than a prop in the Mark show.
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    To be fair from what we have seen since the start I'm sure if Christopher wasn't happy with it he would say. I think he enjoys the relationship they have.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it me, or dd he take no interest in Christopher whatsover when Matthew was there? :cool:
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planetmatt wrote: »
    Mark is a total bell end who thinks he's a shoe in to win so can act however he likes. I'm convinced he sees Chris as little more than a prop in the Mark show.

He recruited Christopher lightening fast. Needs his sidekick. He'll have him neighing and galloping like Mattgew any day now.
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they deserve each other. both unwatchable. and mark is using the romance card now. Next it will be falling over spectacularly and then"everyone hates me" crap. He is well versed with show and is trying too hard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Mark's a little shit and has been from day one. The popularity for his hackneyed act is mystifying.

Underneath the reality-tv-pro facade is a desperate fame monger who'll trample over anyone to achieve his goals.
  • Options
    29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am stunned by the way Christopher is continually walked all over by virtually everyone and doesn't seem to have a problem with it. It's quite uncomfortable to watch.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I think there has been an undercurrent between Mark anf Christopher for weeks but that Mark, for family reasons, doesn't want to be seen in a relationship on TV. Mark used Matthew as a wall between him and Christopher because, as we have seen, without that wall their relationship was inevitable.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Mark's a little shit and has been from day one

agreed, day one of his life and not just BB :cool:
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does BB put these gobby Gays in the house? . It gives Gays a bad name. Listen, Big Brother... gobby gays are not automatically funny and talented........ Remember Brian Dowling !
  • Options
    TJ-67TJ-67 Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humbug333 wrote: »
    Why does BB put these gobby Gays in the house? . It gives Gays a bad name. Listen, Big Brother... gobby gays are not automatically funny and talented........ Remember Brian Dowling !

They have been looking high and low for another Brian, we've had about 20 pathetic attempts over the years, none come close.

It's about time we had 16 HM's at random off the street, you would have a much higher chance of finding another non 'gobby gay' Brian.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    humbug333 wrote: »

You mean the Brian Dowling who won twice ? ^_^