-Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Won't lie, I'm giddy with excitement!

Anyone want to 'fess up to being a Brosette once? :D

Comments

• Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    I was :o. I preferred Craig Logan though & I had a massive strop & switched to New Kids when they sacked him :o:D
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Who pulled out at the last minute, then? ;)
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    I was :o. I preferred Craig Logan though & I had a massive strop & switched to New Kids when they sacked him :o:D

Ooh I always thought he walked out the band? I felt a bit sorry for Craig, everyone ignored him!
    Who pulled out at the last minute, then? ;)

Whoever it was, I'd like to buy them a drink!
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Luke Goss

in Hellboy 2
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    yeah like Luke Goss in Red widow he has become a bit of a hard man since Bros lol
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's plugging his new "easy listening" album I think. I read an interview with him in a copy of the Metro that someone had left on a train - he sounded a bit tetchy :eek:
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had, and may still have, a show at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas. Easy Listening music.
  • DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    He had, and may still have, a show at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas. Easy Listening music.

He's still at Ceasars, saw him there four weeks ago
  • zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I preferred tonight's version to the original, but I've always liked the 'big band' sound. Never a Bros fan though, think I was too old for their target market.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I was a huge Brosette and USED to think he could sing :o
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I think Craig actually did really well for himself behind the scenes, much better in fact that the Goss twins for many years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the smooth jazz version of that song, and hasn't Matt Goss aged well?
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I loved the smooth jazz version of that song, and hasn't Matt Goss aged well?

He has. Must admit though was never a Big Brosette fan. But I prefer him now to then and his singing.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    I think Craig actually did really well for himself behind the scenes, much better in fact that the Goss twins for many years.

Absolutely. He's done very well for himself indeed :)
  • DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the arrangement, hated the voice.
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a pleasant surprise, I thought old Luke acquitted himself rather well there!
  • Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember him when he used to be in Dross, er I mean Bros and he still sounds as dreadful now as he did then.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bros were like the opposite of Michael Jackson. Didn't like UB40 either.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Luke Goss

in Hellboy 2

I could never tell the difference between Matt and Luke.
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw him in Vegas for old times sake and made my husband come with me. He was really good and has a great voice. He's doing really well over there and the Americans thinks he's great and they have no idea about Bros. It's a real shame people judge him because he was young and pretty and aimed at teenage girls in the 1980s as it's meant that his voice and talent has been bypassed by people in the uk.
  • Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zedders wrote: »
    I preferred tonight's version to the original, but I've always liked the 'big band' sound. Never a Bros fan though, think I was too old for their target market.

Must say I quite liked the new version of When Will I Be Famous? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him and the song. He was dead cool. Great performance, slick and well choreographed.
  • gingercodgersgingercodgers Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of eleven series they have had one or two good guest artists (although I can't remember any of them) and this wasn't one of them. Mind you I'm not saying any of the others were any better but what's the betting he has an album coming out at Christmas.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hubby hit the mute button, thank goodness. :D No amount of re-working into a swing/jazz number will make that song any better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Luke Goss

in Hellboy 2

Wasn't he in Blade 2 as well.?...cracking film