Simon Cowell GAY proof

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    on the floor with the crayons, adjusting her passport to say she was born in 1998

Hahahahahahahaha!! :D:D:D:D
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the proof? :confused:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Simon was referred to during the trial without forewarning, resulting in widespread media coverage of untrue claims regarding his private life"

"If he were gay he'd simply say so"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a585545/simon-cowell-responds-to-gay-claims-after-tulisa-trial-collapse.html#~oKK9GHfsbGj59j#ixzz38CI7bxT5
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Just rush to let us know when one of your many past one-night stands with fantastical claims of your prowess (that makes you look like an asshat) in the press too, Simon.

Oh no, wait... :)
    "In 2014 the question of whether someone is or is not gay is antiquated. (As it happens he isn't, though if he were, he would simply have said so).

Yer but no but yer but no but...

What a merry bandwagon.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I think Louis Theroux might be holding the key to the truth on whether or not Simon Cowell is gay.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "However, the issue was the false suggestion made by Mr Varey that Simon - who is renowned for his honesty and candidness - had thus not been truthful in the public arena and this is what we have been obliged to clarify."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a585545/simon-cowell-responds-to-gay-claims-after-tulisa-trial-collapse.html#~oKL2sgAMr0Ywcv#ixzz38DAvVqeT
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Is Simon still renowned for his honesty though? Surely sleeping with your friends wife behind his back shows otherwise...
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Is Simon still renowned for his honesty though? Surely sleeping with your friends wife behind his back shows otherwise...
    Never happened.. all planned and contrived
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Never happened.. all planned and contrived

But 'the cheating story' is how it's been played out to us, the general public, through the press (regardless of whether it's true or not..)

-- I was laughing that Simon is apparently only responding to these claims because he's unhappy that it's questioning his honesty... but he seemingly doesn't care if he's portrayed as a liar and a cheat in the press for having a long time affair... ?

lol
  • Steady40Steady40 Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But 'the cheating story' is how it's been played out to us, the general public, through the press (regardless of whether it's true or not..)

-- I was laughing that Simon is apparently only responding to these claims because he's unhappy that it's questioning his honesty... but he seemingly doesn't care if he's portrayed as a liar and a cheat in the press for having a long time affair... ?

lol

This is different. That can be put down to an error of judgement for that time. We're all people, make mistakes and I defy anyone to say they've never or know people who have been hypocritical on the odd occasion.

If Simon Cowell were actually to reveal he is gay, this would be very damaging, as he's basically lied to the public for over ten years, and fabricated a whole private life to the media, along with involving many celebs who have been prepared to lie for him. Some will see it as a business decision, others will think he's embarrassed to be gay. Either way I couldn't see him recovering from this.

People say he lost credibility when he chose Jedward over Lucy... this scandal would be something else.
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Six years ago I worked in a well known government organisation and just happened to be talking about x factor. The person I was talking knew Simon Cowell through someone else. I said to him (as I believed this to be the case), oh he's gay isnt he? My colleague said 'no, quite the opposite' and I expressed some surprise as I thought it was obvious that he was gay.

It confused me at the time, he was saying that basically he was a real ladies man. Im not sure I believe this though. My ability to tell if a man is gay is usually quite accurate (Im a woman)
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'proof' came from a trial which has collapsed because of lies, really really clutching at straws to use this as any sort of evidence and I don't beleive it for a second.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    The 'proof' came from a trial which has collapsed because of lies, really really clutching at straws to use this as any sort of evidence and I don't beleive it for a second.

Yeah I guess Gareth Varey was drunk at the time....
    The court was played a sound recording yesterday in which Tulisa's personal assistant and friend Gareth Varey claimed to a Sun journalist that he knew Simon Cowell was gay.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is 2014. Cowell should not be afraid to come out.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol
    You can't choose whom you fall in love with :blush: In Cowell's case it's with himself.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    You can't choose whom you fall in love with :blush: In Cowell's case it's with himself.

The answer to everything, tbh.:D:D;-):D:D
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

Having read this thread is any wonder people are still afraid to come out?
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    I reckon he won't come out because he invested too much into this lie which is his being straight. It's not about his sexuality anymore but of his credibility. He knows that it's best to let a suspect float in the air and not confirm what we all know anyway. There is a very thin line and crossing that could seriously ruin him. And kill his mum in the process, LOL!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Varey formally withdraws the allegation ..
    In a statement, Varey said: "On 10 May 2013 in the course of seeking to entrap Tulisa, Mazher Mahmood supplied Tulisa, me and others with a lot of alcohol.

"I can no longer recall all of the details of that evening but I have listened to the recording made by Mahmood. I was clearly very drunk.

"At some point and utterly out of the blue Mahmood asked me if Simon Cowell was gay. I said he was. This is not true. I do not know why I said it, but assume it is because I was so drunk and felt that I was giving Mahmood the type of information he was seeking. I am very sorry for this."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tulisas-pa-gareth-varey-apologises-3900762
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I wonder what persuaded him ???
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well the obvious answer would be that he knows it's not true.

Obviously there'll be plenty of conspiracy theories about Cowell and/or his lawyers having a quiet word and either threatening him with legal action or threatening to derail any musical comeback from his bestie Tulisa.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member

but it would cost him millions

despite what people say, they are bothered by people being gay

especially in america
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »

:D In which case, would that make him gay? ;-)

I have never once thought Simon was gay or even bi. He has always come across as asexual, someone with no interest in sex but who feels, for his public image, some bizarre obligation to be seen as a harem-attracting superstud.

But behind that image, just a control freak who gets all the thrills he needs from power and money.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people completely ignore bisexuality in this instance? If Simon has slept with men, which none of us can categorically confirm or deny, that doesn't make him gay. It shouldn't be so hard to understand.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    Tulisa Contostavlos's personal assistant has apologised for making claims about Simon Cowell's private life....

What private life ?

If he's not posing breast feeding his dogs or pouting for the cameras what private life has he left, or it the one he one doesn't want to the public to know about?

So Gareth Varey was drunk as well, ooh it must be a such a tough licking a celebs bottom.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is now approaching Liberace levels of ridiculousness.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assume Mr Varey will soon be seen driving a nice shiny new car...