Options

Parker "Eats everything"... B*llocks!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a92876/parker-admits-to-eating-everything.html

What a load of crap, if she really ate all that she'd be the size of a house! I know some people have a fast metabolism but come on!

Also I assume she does a lot of exercise and works out as she has Madonna style gross muscles in her arms and legs and a wash-board tum even after having a child, trying to tell us it's from "running around New York"... oh ok, I'll just stop the 10 year diet i've been on then shall I, stuff my face with pie and dance around NYC in some stilettos, and I'll magically be a size 4! Happy days :rolleyes:

I always quite liked SJP but now she's trotted out the old "I eat like a horse and stay slim by running round after my child!" gubbins my opinion of her has seriously lowered :mad:

Comments

• Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah -what a load of rubbish - these women must think we're stupid!!
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but i eat like a pig and i am still the 10 1/2 stone i always have been. i jog to keep fit.

some people just are like this. we cant help it.:)
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw that and thought the same to be honest.

And who even cares how she manages to look the way she does?

Like anyone wants to look like her anyway.:confused:...:rolleyes:...:p
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Saw that and though the same to be honest.

And who even cares how she manages to look the way she does?

Like anyone wants to look like ]her anyway.:confused:...:rolleyes:...:p

she eats anything, they just chuck it in her nosebag :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, but men have a faster metabolism than women generally, and although there are people who have a lot of nervous energy and don't gain weight - every one of these female celebs who are slim and have muscles from working out, protest that they eat like horses - sorry, but some of them are clearly fibbing!!
    Take Liz Hurley. She claims to eat crisps and chocolate etc., but was spotted dining on lettuce and refused any dressing on it:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dddddarren wrote: »
    sorry but i eat like a pig and i am still the 10 1/2 stone i always have been. i jog to keep fit.

some people just are like this. we cant help it.:)

Yes but as you have just stated, you exercise to stay slim. SJP pretty much refuted that claim by saying she just runs around after her kid while stuffing fried stuff in to her face 24/7, yet manages to remain stick thin. Also, she is about 7 stone as opposed to 10.5, which means she probably eats about 2 grains of rice a day and works out like a demon, cos no matter how fast your metabolism is, 99% of women cannot be that thin without a strict diet.
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but as you have just stated, you exercise to stay slim. SJP pretty much refuted that claim by saying she just runs around after her kid while stuffing fried stuff in to her face 24/7, yet manages to remain stick thin. Also, she is about 7 stone as opposed to 10.5, which means she probably eats about 2 grains of rice a day and works out like a demon, cos no matter how fast your metabolism is, 99% of women cannot be that thin without a strict diet.

well think running around new york is equivelant to my run three times a week.......its murder getting around! so i have to believe her im afraid. it all rings too true :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm - like when Mrs Beckham claimed to eat 3 square meals a day, plus snacks;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    Hmm - like when Mrs Beckham claimed to eat 3 square meals a day, plus snacks;)

:D
    dddddarren wrote: »
    well think running around new york is equivelant to my run three times a week.......its murder getting around! so i have to believe her im afraid. it all rings too true :)

ddddddarren, I see what you mean but do you really believe that she "runs round New York"? I don't think she meant "goes for a run" as she is clearly trying to make out that she does no exercise and can eat what she likes, I think she means prancing around on the SATC set in high heels as Carrie Bradshaw or just going shopping and stuff... I'll bet she's got a private gym or trainer or similar, there is just no way you can get a muscly, taut body like that through eating cheesecake and roast potatoes.... believe me, I've tried :D
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Much as I like SJP, I think she's telling porkies.

She's a former anorexic AFAIK, so how much of that chicken casserole and profiteroles will be seeing the inside of a toilet bowl later on?

Either that or she's on a severe workout regime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »

She's a former anorexic AFAIK, so how much of that chicken casserole and profiteroles will be seeing the inside of a toilet bowl later on?

Perhaps she just had one tiny bite of all the dishes she mentioned, like whoever it was who has quarter of a cheeseburger whenever they fancy some junk food... what an idiot!

Does anyone remember who that was btw?
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's a bare-faced liar. End of!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of my friends don't exercise, go on massive food binges, but still remain the same size/weight.
  • Options
    slapmattslapmatt Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet a normal person eats in a day more than she eats in a month.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although the article does say "I ate some chicken, some Lamb shank, some ice cream..>" and so on, there is no way of knowing how much of each thing she ate. She could have merely eaten fragments of each thing (which isn't implicated) I know but, she could be telling the truth. :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true she eats like a horse. A nose-bag of feed and a few crunchy apples a day ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    |Stefan wrote: »
    Most of my friends don't exercise, go on massive food binges, but still remain the same size/weight.

I'm sorry I just cannot believe that. Maybe that's what they tell you or act like in front of you but they must secretly be exercising or dieting at other times, maybe one or two people can get away with this but not many... in fact, only one person I know eats loads and stays slim, and she is a size 10 not a size 4/6, and although she eats a lot, she doesn't have 3 dinners every day as SJP claims!

Are you quite young (under 21) Stefan, as it's easier to stuff yourself silly and stay thin until you hit mid 20s I have found (unfortunately!)
  • Options
    JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend eats loads and she's easily the same size as Sarah Jessica Parker. That's with no exercise, too. Why do some people find it so hard to believe that there are certain individuals who have this ability naturally?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't believe her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually believe her as she has always been tiny.

She's not like Posh, whose morphed herself into this tiny figure over the last few years, SJP has always been tiny. Even in her earliest films you can see how small she is. Also she trained as a dancer which helps you stay in shape later in life. I totally believe her, also walking around NYC everyday is a pretty good workout for anyone
  • Options
    Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    There is a lot of naturally skinny people who can eat whatever they want and not put on any weight you know...
  • Options
    ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people can eat whatever and however much they want and not get fat.
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    You have no remember shes in or near her 40s, and your figure tends to 'spread' in 30s 40s if you don't try to maintain it. You have to exercise or eat less as you get older to stay the same size, even skinny people. Loads of my friends who ate anything they wanted and neveer exercised in their 20s all became more conscious of food and exercise in 30s to maintain their figures.

SJP used to be a workout junkie, going by her Madonnaesque drag queen muscles I would imagine she still is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

{snip}

That would make her a bulimic then...trust me...I know :(
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    Yep, but men have a faster metabolism than women generally, and although there are people who have a lot of nervous energy and don't gain weight - every one of these female celebs who are slim and have muscles from working out, protest that they eat like horses - sorry, but some of them are clearly fibbing!!
    Take Liz Hurley. She claims to eat crisps and chocolate etc., but was spotted dining on lettuce and refused any dressing on it:confused:

Also was she not quoted as eating 3 raisens a day!