Sienna the Home-Wrecker

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a105419/sienna-miller-dates-married-man.html

Has this woman no shame? She is nothing but a sleb skank shagging her way in to Hollywood, and just because she looks like a little fairy princess she gets away with it!

PS Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, I did a quick search and found nothing :)

Comments

• MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair it takes two but why would you even consider hooking up with a married man. He's worse though.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's more known for her poor choice of blokes than for her career these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murraymar wrote: »
    To be fair it takes two but why would you even consider hooking up with a married man. He's worse though.

I guess you're right, it's just she seems to have that Angleina Jolie predator thing going on, where she just steams in to a happy relationship looking all perfect and being all wild-child cool and the stupid dopey mid-life crisis men just fall for it. I'm pretty sure she (Sienna) was instrumental in Jude and Sadie splitting, even if the story didn't surface for a few weeks :sleep:

What a git he must be though :mad: Poor kids :(
  • pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a105419/sienna-miller-dates-married-man.html

Has this woman no shame? She is nothing but a sleb skank shagging her way in to Hollywood, and just because she looks like a little fairy princess she gets away with it!

PS Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, I did a quick search and found nothing :)

gorgeous looking women like Sienna can get away with a lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to agree but I do.

She is coming across as the town bike.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she on the pink list.
    Alan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess you're right, it's just she seems to have that Angleina Jolie predator thing going on, where she just steams in to a happy relationship looking all perfect and being all wild-child cool and the stupid dopey mid-life crisis men just fall for it. I'm pretty sure she (Sienna) was instrumental in Jude and Sadie splitting, even if the story didn't surface for a few weeks :sleep:

What a git he must be though :mad: Poor kids :(

To be fair I don't think she was.

Sadie and her gang at the time ie Kate and Davinia where pretty notorious party animals and Jude got tired of the drink and ruigs lifestyle, plus he wanted to focus on his career. Sadie then threw a party for their daughter Iris who was 3 or so at the time whilst Jude was away filming, and Iris swallowed an Ectasy tabled that one of them (or their guests) had left on the floor - Jude was so upset that he divorced Sadie pretty soon afterwards. Sienna was much later.

But I totally agree, Sienna is starting to look increasingly slaggish.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan29 wrote: »
    Alan

My mistake, it was Saffron Burrows. Is her name a verb, by any chance?
    Alan
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pricesout wrote: »
    gorgeous looking women like Sienna can get away with a lot.

Except she isn't.

Saw her on Jonathan Ross the other week and I noticed she has no neck.

Can't figure out the attraction, tbh.:confused:
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Anyone who goes out with her now, with her track record, must be a loser.

While poor old Rhys Ifans stumbles around trying to get over her, she's off with the first bloke that'll have her.

I don't think she's nice looking at all, can't act and isn't a nice person either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan

What the hell is a pink list :confused:

She's on my black-list if that helps :D

Just seen the pics of her and Balthazar Getty on the Daily Mail website... and they expect us to believe nothing is going on :eek: I'd knock my boyfriend's block off if I caught him behaving this way with some fast little blonde number :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1030865/Pictured-Sienna-Miller-cavorts-Prague-married-new-man.html
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    I really do not like how Sienna Miller comes across at all. She seems like a silly, giggly little girl rather than a grown woman. I don't like how she treated Rhys Ifans..... he seems like a decent enough guy, and now all this cavorting around with a married guy..... ugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slag!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    I really do not like how Sienna Miller comes across at all. She seems like a silly, giggly little girl rather than a grown woman. I don't like how she treated Rhys Ifans..... he seems like a decent enough guy, and now all this cavorting around with a married guy..... ugh.

Agreed, and if I were Keira Knightley or any other young star on the cusp of making it big and wanting to be viewed as a credible actor, I would steer well clear of the appalling Miss Miller. They may well get tarnished by association, and real Hollywood actors do not appreciate having attention-loving media-**** in their midst. She courts the press whilst pretending to hate them, and is just a poshed-up version of a chavvy little d-lister attempting to get famous for doing nowt but shagging other famos. Bleurgh.
    Forum Member
    LadySasha wrote: »
    Slag!
    Agreed, and if I were Keira Knightley or any other young star on the cusp of making it big and wanting to be viewed as a credible actor, I would steer well clear of the appalling Miss Miller. They may well get tarnished by association, and real Hollywood actors do not appreciate having attention-loving media-**** in their midst. She courts the press whilst pretending to hate them, and is just a poshed-up version of a chavvy little d-lister attempting to get famous for doing nowt but shagging other famos. Bleurgh.

Let's face it, she's always been known for who she's seeing or sleeping with. Her film career hasn't exactly set the world alight..... and what was all that with calling Pittsburgh Sh*tsburgh while she was there?! She had to apologise to them afterwards but unless she's got the sense of a gnat, she must've known she'd upset the inhabitants.

She just seems like some silly, vapid, giggling school girl. Rhys..... move on, pal.... she's done you a favour.
    Forum Member
    LadySasha wrote: »
    Slag!

Straight to the point! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Us Northerners don't mince our words!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mistake, it was Saffron Burrows. Is her name a verb, by any chance?
    Alan

Why do you keep putting "Alan" at the end of your posts? (just curious) is there someone in the room with you lol :D
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so tired of hearing about this woman's love life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I am so tired of hearing about this woman's love life.

Well brace yourself, Getty-Gate might be a big un what with all the rumours, pap photos divorce denials you name it to come :yawn::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murraymar wrote: »

It absolutely takes two. If a woman knows a man is married, she is in the wrong to go after him or hook up unless he is divorcing and his wife is also unhappy.

what i hate is when a man who is married goes for a woman who has no idea and she falls for him. then the wife finds out...says stuff like "I am going to kill that b**ch" when she needs to be blaming her husband. men that do that are fully to blame.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    He is worse, he is the married one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    He is worse, he is the married one.

and did she know?
    it takes two, if she knew she is as culpable.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    piper333 wrote: »
    and did she know?
    it takes two, if she knew she is as culpable.

I agree 1000% (and I did mean the extra zero!).

I can't bear women like this, who go after married men - it's sh*tty as anything. I saw a quote in one of the papers, which admittedly might not be true - it was one of Sienna's 'friends' saying that Sienna loves the feeling of power when she takes another woman's man. If that is true then - BITCH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you keep putting "Alan" at the end of your posts? (just curious) is there someone in the room with you lol :D

Perhaps some people find it helpful, such as those whose memories are so bad they can't remember whose post they are looking at from the previous millisecond when they read the poster's name. Or something.