Options

Do Primark sell coloured contacts?

-N34-N34 Posts: 1,929
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do they? My sister asking she's going to a party and everything has to colour match and one of my friends said that they do.

Btw. It's Primangé not Primani. :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    No, places need a pharmacutecal licence to sell them. Argos got done for it a few years ago.

Some independent chemists are selling cheap ones for £9.99 but they are bad fitting and obvious, I had some a few years ago and got conjunctivitis.

If you go to an optician you can get Freshlooks for like £20 which last 30 days, they are good imo as the optician will give you the right solution and right lens for your eye shape.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I get mine from a beauty salon for about £5 a pair, but they only last a few wears you have to pay a lot more for better quality ones. I would never ever buy them from somwhere like Primark or anyother High Street store, even if they did sell them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, and even if they did sell them, I wouldhighly recommend you not buying them, unless they are proper lenses that are suitable for your eyes you can end up seriously damaging them, you would need to go to an opticians to get safe ones but they may be abit pricey.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope not.

Contacts for vanity - I mean fashion - are a very bad idea.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Urgh, I wouldn't buy contacts anywhere except from Opticians, and only wear them if you need them. I wouldn't put anything on my eyes if you didn't need it, leave them alone. I don't even wear contacts, tried once instead of glasses but I can't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live two minutes from a large primark (well technically i dont now as i moved back home at the weekend) but i was there since Septemeber and never once have i seen coloured contacts in Primark. They do sunglasses and cases but nothing like that. Maybe your friend got a bit confused?