Characters who deserved much better exits

2»

Comments

• ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will always say it Viv Hope on Emmerdale. Ruby on Hollyoaks didn't get a great exit either.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Martha :(

Who was Martha and what soap was she in?
  • baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viv in Emmerdale

YES. It was so disrespectful, to a character who'd been there so long, to have her die essentially off-screen in a sidenote to someone else's storyline.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »

I think there referring to martha kane in hollyoaks as her two children die within days of each other then she just gets a crap ending after helping get will sent to prison
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Peggy, imo she should have died in the fire. To
    top it off her departure is now meaningless as the Mitchells are always swanning off to see her when they need to get away and they brought her back briefly so she could tell her little boy to get out of bed.
  • NFAN 21NFAN 21 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Rosie and Frazer on Neighbours. They were one of the most popular couples of the 2007-early 2008 period on the show and their exit was so low-key it was surprising that the residents of Ramsay Street even knew they had gone with only Ringo waving them off. The only positive thing was that they were able to leave together without the very possible affair/death scenes that most characters and couples on Neighbours rarely escape.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack in EE - He was on the show for 6 years and drives of crying cos he can't handle it!

Minty - again about 6 years in the show and he just walks off to be with Gary.
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Zainab's exit storyline was hard to digest :S
    Tanya's was too abrupt for me
    Jack's didn't come across as an exit, i knew people who expected him to return within the next few weeks after he left!
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Martha :(
    Andybear wrote: »
    adamski94 wrote: »
    I think there referring to martha kane in hollyoaks as her two children die within days of each other then she just gets a crap ending after helping get will sent to prison

I'm embarrassed - I thought Pothuthic meant Martha Longhurst in Coronation Street in the 60's who died in the snug of the Rovers :blush::blush:
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm embarrassed - I thought Pothuthic meant Martha Longhurst in Coronation Street in the 60's who died in the snug of the Rovers :blush::blush:

I thought it was Martha off Home and Away !
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie - Flash
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member

Who said I didn't mean Ms Longhurst ;) (except the fact I wasn't even born until the nineties :p)