Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

OMG Hilarious!!!:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    If you want a hilariously disturbing thread or two, check out some of these:

The wonderful "How to wrap a cat for Christmas" thread, it had everything. Drugged cats, teleporting cat sanctuaries, deaf and dumb old ladies who could answer phones, Eastern European beggars using cats and many other hilarious things.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1401605

Oh, and we also learned from it that Bill Gates owns the internet. :D

The "After two weeks my ear just unblocked" thread where we learned someone had two noses :)
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1848588&highlight=t6
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Some quite alarming threads I remember.

RG11 repull.
    Shitting in a Pringles tube.
    My boyfriend is jealous of my dildo.
    I saw a neighbour crap in my pond.

(Something like that anyway.)
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Keiō Line wrote: »
    The one where several dog owners said they placed the life of their dog over a babies life.

Amazing the amount of people who are ok with this, I remember a while back I posted about an ex fireman/boyfriend of my pals who said he would always rescue an adult first out of a house fire cos they can contribute to society whereas a child could offer no economical contribution and a LOT of posters agreed and even went further to say the would rescue their pet over a human...shocking! :o
    Forum Member
    Another very weird but hilarious thread:

"Just saw my neighbour take a dump in his pond"
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1128515&highlight=pond+dump

EDIT: I see someone already mentioned it, so there's the link if anyone wants a laugh.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The wonderful "How to wrap a cat for Christmas" thread, it had everything. Drugged cats, teleporting cat sanctuaries, deaf and dumb old ladies who could answer phones, Eastern European beggars using cats and many other hilarious things.

The "After two weeks my ear just unblocked" thread where we learned someone had two noses :)

For a moment there I thought the first one was going to be a moila thread :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've remembered one, I think the threads are gone and it was a few years ago. I don't know if anyone else remembers this; there were two members; women; who I think were the same person (one appeared after the first was banned).

Both of them used to go on about how good looking they were and were very similar. One of them went on about all the male attention she gets and appeared to wear the fact she was assaulted by some guy outside a club as some kind of weird badge of honour, constantly bringing it up. She ended up getting banned when she posted a picture of herself which left nothing too the imagination.

I always felt like that was a weird guy behind a female username getting off on something.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love that thread :D
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

:D:D:D - I am just reading that thread now. Truly laughing and snorting here. Thanks for the link.
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    :D:D:D - I am just reading that thread now. Truly laughing and snorting here. Thanks for the link.

You want more?.

How about inside information about the Queen:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1806362

Brilliantly bonkers at times.
  • jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    I've remembered one, I think the threads are gone and it was a few years ago. I don't know if anyone else remembers this; there were two members; women; who I think were the same person (one appeared after the first was banned).

Both of them used to go on about how good looking they were and were very similar. One of them went on about all the male attention she gets and appeared to wear the fact she was assaulted by some guy outside a club as some kind of weird badge of honour, constantly bringing it up. She ended up getting banned when she posted a picture of herself which left nothing too the imagination.

I always felt like that was a weird guy behind a female username getting off on something.

2classy4u was (one of) the posters you mean, if memory serves. That picture was just, well, beyond the pale.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

I know who you mean and IMO it did leave a lot to the imagination. However, they did show a camel toe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The home kit thread? That was brilliant :D

Actually disturbing, there was a thread in advice which I couldn't read beyond a few posts as it was clearly a troll who had no boundaries. Anyone who saw it will know what one I am talking about; it was the perv thread.

I don't think you would be laughing very much if you had to have `colonic irrigation` treatment ...Unless of course you????? :o
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    But which nose are you snorting out of? :p That's a brilliantly funny thread.

I remember one where someone was talking about the benefits of recycling your own piss and shit which totally turned my stomach. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    I don't think you would be laughing very much if you had to have `colonic irrigation` treatment ...Unless of course you????? :o

LOL, no I'm not into poop, well not often anyway :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Who was the guy that had an irrational hatred for his sister? I think it was Robert something? He was disturbing! :o
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member

Still hilarious second time around :D
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still hilarious second time around :D

Best. Thread. Ever

Off to search for more keio threads
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Best. Thread. Ever

Off to search for more keio threads

I absolutely love that thread. Is this the one where people get a warning before the OP blocks them? :D
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plymgary wrote: »
    I absolutely love that thread. Is this the one where people get a warning before the OP blocks them? :D

Yeah bit it's 24 hours on ignore for the first offence unless you appeal by pm ... But only 5% of appeals are successful untill you're on super duper mega ignore by the mysterious T6 where even you chemist won't give you your meds which obviously happened to keio
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah bit it's 24 hours on ignore for the first offence unless you appeal by pm ... But only 5% of appeals are successful untill you're on super duper mega ignore by the mysterious T6 where even you chemist won't give you your meds which obviously happened to keio
    That was brilliant :D

I miss bonkers Keio!! He/she is too serious these days.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piss Bottles.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    There was one that was quite graphic about BJs after sex, I shant repeat but it made my stomach turn

....wasn't that the one about 'snowballing'.....(Google it if you don't know what it means) - that was quite revolting!!! :p:p
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »

:D:D:D:D That was an AWSOME thread...!!!!! Time to resurrect it me thinks!!! ;-)