Prisoner Cell Block H

Comments

• GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bev "The Beast" Baker played by the lovely Maggie Dence was in "Neighbours" as the wonderful Dorothy Burke.

Thats her, she was the head of the school. :)

Shes gone and topped herself now in Prisoner, shame she wasn't in it longer. :(
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    That social worker didn't last long, only been it it about 2 minutes, then he got stabbed by that Psycho Bev, who im sure was in Neighbours, Janes mother or something i think, shes a right nut job in this :eek:

Jane's mother was played by Briony Behets.

Behets also played Susan Rice back in the early years of Prisoner.

The aforementioned social worker was played by Jeremy Kewley.

Kewley popped up in Neighbours only the other day (UK pace) as Chris's lawyer.
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My boyfriend has just obtained episodes 001 - 170 for me, so happy! :D Will start watching them this weekend :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the early ones, miss a lot of those old characters.

Felt sorry for Joan when she didn't get custody of shane (so looks like hes gone) :( , and what about that Angel, shes well whacky, spreading all those lies thats getting the women fighting with each other, and putting that magnet into her pocket when she was dancing with Judy to affect her pacemaker, and that horrible baby voice!.

Looks like Dennis is gone now for breaking the strike, and also looks like Heathers set to follow, as shes just been hauled into Reno's office, as Mari's told them about her smuggling the dope in, i liked them 2 as well. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have watched the first 35 episodes

Not the best group of episodes it has to be said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meg the prisoner bashed by Margo last night but she still won't go off to isolation. It's going to be a long 72 hours, Meg...:p

And now Neil has found out that Chrissie was on the game, and Penny's a goner!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    for me, last nights highlight was seeing Steve Faulkner running around in his underwear. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil lexie wrote: »
    for me, last nights highlight was seeing Steve Faulkner running around in his underwear. :p

I liked him, shame he died, was only young as well, was about 30 i think :(

Seems to be rushing through characters now, we get some decent ones, but after a few episodes they go, that Bev the 'beast', Dennis and Heather, all good characters, that were only in a handful or so episodes.

I wish they'd get rid of that Angel quick, really don't like her at all, that stupid baby voice gives me the irates, hopefully won't be long in going now though, as Bobbies giving her a pasting in the showers for destroying Rabbits willie (ohh err:p), and the other women might find out about her lies as well with a bit of luck to.
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Katt wrote: »
    I see the secretary who looked a bit like Kat Moon has now left without a bye or leave to be replaced with the mute, hotbrushed haired Julie. :D

Meg's soon to be Mrs Morris, and boozy Vera's at her bitchy best!

I have a big crush on Julie the receptionist. She's sooooo gorgeous.

It's really annoying she doesn't have any proper dialogue scenes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah she was tasty :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's been replaced in the episodes I'm watching by Heather, who looks very much like her. And where did Wendy-the other dark haired receptionist-get to? One minute she was getting more than friendly with Steve Faulkner (who's now turning his attentions to Barbara Fields), then she's gone!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched Pixie's rape :( so sad her character ended that way. Probably one of the most tragic ends to a character on the show. Made worse by the fact she was one of the nicest.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Just watched Pixie's rape :( so sad her character ended that way. Probably one of the most tragic ends to a character on the show. Made worse by the fact she was one of the nicest.

Then,later on, poor Lorelei gets the same fate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have watched the first 35 episodes and i have to say that wonky lyn warner drives me nuts she is just so stupid sometimes.

also found it a bit odd the way that some characters have just vanished,like the women who ran over her daughters rapist,her and her family had a lot of screentime then they just disappear

Yeah, I was really enjoying that story. Good writing and acting.

I particularly like the way the woman runs over the man, reverses back over him, runs over him again and so on! :D

I too was disappointed when the woman seems to just disappear. I was left wondering if I had accidently skipped an episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bailey8 wrote: »
    I can't believe i have only recently found and started watching PCBH, absolutely loving it, just up to episode 55. My favourite character so far is lizzie!!

Welcome to the club. :)

How did you get in to it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched Meg getting raped by that lad Angel sends round :(
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member

A startling image indeed, I still remember that scene with him undoing his fly and a close up to his crotch.
  • will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him, shame he died, was only young as well, was about 30 i think :(

Seems to be rushing through characters now, we get some decent ones, but after a few episodes they go, that Bev the 'beast', Dennis and Heather, all good characters, that were only in a handful or so episodes.

I wish they'd get rid of that Angel quick, really don't like her at all, that stupid baby voice gives me the irates, hopefully won't be long in going now though, as Bobbies giving her a pasting in the showers for destroying Rabbits willie (ohh err:p), and the other women might find out about her lies as well with a bit of luck to.

Dennis does come back again though. I'm up to episode 512, and he came back in the previous ep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A startling image indeed, I still remember that scene with him undoing his fly and a close up to his crotch.

Felt sorry for her, tied to the bed. :(
    will2510 wrote: »
    Dennis does come back again though. I'm up to episode 512, and he came back in the previous ep.

Thats good then, good old yorkshire pud :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the club. :)

How did you get in to it?

Watched bad girls and then one day just decided to YouTube it, and somebody has recently uploaded full episodes. Absolutely love it, just at episode 116!!!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Angel was a right nasty bitch! She was brutal with some of the things she did. She had a heart of stone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Angel was a right nasty bitch! She was brutal with some of the things she did. She had a heart of stone.

Yeah supposed to have killed her parents, a right nut job :(

Im sure ive seen her gran somewhere before as well, just can't think where.

Pixies just come back into it for me now as well, and Stan the Man. :)
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure ive seen her gran somewhere before as well, just can't think where.

I think she had an earlier role in the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    I think she had an earlier role in the show.

Amelia Humber. The old girl who gave Michelle Parks an alibi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ That was it, thanks, Parks was the one training for the Olympics :)

Poor Angel, getting baldied in the showers off all the women :(:D