Craig David: Extreme Body Change!

RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
Forum Member
Stunned at how different he looks!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a490074/craig-david-reveals-extreme-six-pack-torso-on-instagram.html

to me that is the sign of someone who has felt lost after his music career ended, and has replaced music with another obsession to fill the void.

Comments

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks awful.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'shepherd's piiiiiiiiiiiiie'

:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless him. He has aged badly in his face.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks disgusting. I can't stand the "body builder" image on anyone.

Who in their right mind finds it appealing?
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he took "Our Kes" to live with him in Miami:D
  • HelloRainHelloRain Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no no. When someone is too 'ripped', it looks awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Far too much! Aged him a considerable amount too.
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one to look at the pic and suddenly get a craving for a bar of Bubbly Aero?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Male version of Jodie!
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eewww, he looks horrible.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Male version of Jodie!

Yes, exactly! :eek:

At least he didn't cover his body with tattoos all over unlike the Mush Monster. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »
    Eewww, he looks horrible.

Like a lump of shit, literally.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't even look like him in the face.

Yuck!! Not a good look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like he's overdone it. Hopefully, he'll ease off and go back to looking like himself again.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,929
    Forum Member
    He has certainly overdone it that's for sure, it doesn't look natural to me somehow. He seems to like others have said replaced Music with an obsession with exercise, though having said that at the moment i could do with having an obsession with exercise after the weight i have put on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Questions for the ladies.... already answered by some by anyway....

do you actually find this sort of body attractive? I can understand whey a girl would like a toned, more athletic guy but this just looks too much. His lifestyle must be co-ordinated around his fitness regime.

Surely we all deserve a pizza and a pint now and again!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    el_pdm wrote: »

do you actually find this sort of body attractive? I can understand whey a girl would like a toned, more athletic guy but this just looks too much. His lifestyle must be co-ordinated around his fitness regime.

I can only answer for myself but I don't find that sort of body attractive on anyone male or female. I'm all for toned and admit to having naughty thoughts about some Olympians, footballers and the non chunky rugby players but not someone who looks like Stretch Armstrong (showing my age there).

Though I never understood the hard time Craig got. He made some pretty ok music and I couldn't understand how he became such a figure of ridicule
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Can I get a reeeeeeeeeeeeeewind!

Leigh Francis did a "Fantasy Football/Jason Lee" on Craig David's career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His bodyfat is way too low, he'd look much more appealing if he raised it a few %.
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I applaud his dedication, since his pop career ended he's got so much money and so much time that he could have gone down the drink and drugs route instead. Saying that, I don't find the look attractive and facially he looks quite old for his age (although that could be from too much Florida sunshine).
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Though I never understood the hard time Craig got. He made some pretty ok music and I couldn't understand how he became such a figure of ridicule

I remember Craig David as being one of the worst interviews I've ever seen when he appeared on the Jonathan Ross show years ago. He barely said two words and the whole thing dragged and dragged and was painfully awkward.

Fair enough that some people are shy and might not like the media game, but I wondered why CD even bothered turning up to that taping.
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member

I love the very developed muscle tone, it's very attractive to me in a man. However............this made me inwardly recoil :confused:

It smacks of obssession and self love as opposed to pride in your appearance and is very unattractive. It's almost..........manic if you know what I mean. Yuk! :(

Can't see the appeal in female body builders either, the female form can be toned and shapely....that's beautiful. Bulging muscles and masculine definition is not appealing. And I'm a woman, heaven knows how men feel. :eek:
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I can only answer for myself but I don't find that sort of body attractive on anyone male or female. I'm all for toned and admit to having naughty thoughts about some Olympians, footballers and the non chunky rugby players but not someone who looks like Stretch Armstrong (showing my age there).

I agree. Fit is attractive, obsessive muscles aren't.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think I speak for many of us when I say eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    It's not just the utterly unappealing body, for me it's also about the level of self-obsession someone must have to make themselves look like that.
    We have never needed the vomit smiley more.
    On a more positive note, for me at least, if he's spending so much time gazing lovingly at himself in the mirror, at least he's not polluting our ears with his god-awful music.:D
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how he tried to blame Bo Selecta for destroying the pitiful career he had, yet it didn't stop him appearing on the show.