Did Hazel and Daley

aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
Forum Member
spend the night in the SH after they had both had warnings?

Comments

• Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    spend the night in the SH after they had both had warnings?

I was just going to ask the same thing, does anyone know?
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    None of the other HMs seemed to know there was a problem until BB said he had left the house. So that suggests to me that they did stay in the SH together.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    None of the other HMs seemed to know there was a problem until BB said he had left the house. So that suggests to me that they did stay in the SH together.

Crikey :eek: I would have thought that they would have been separated under the circumstances that had occurred.
    Forum Member
    They could have put him in the task room.
  • TillyTTillyT Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Yes they did. Daley said they cuddled and laughed about why it all happened, which explains his anger about Hazel's reaction before he was, rightly, ejected from the house.
  • VeradisVeradis Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    TillyT wrote: »
    Yes they did. Daley said they cuddled and laughed about why it all happened, which explains his anger about Hazel's reaction before he was, rightly, ejected from the house.

Hmm I'm trying to imagine myself in that position. IF she was generally scared, she would have probably been trying to stay light and airy as not to trigger any more mood bursts? If she had confronted or questioned him on it when he was already drunk and on the edge it would spark further unpleasantness?
  • FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Big Brother gave some reassurance that by them watching and talking to Daley they had stopped the events and I hope they gave her the option to move from the Safehouse is she had wanted that.

I thought he said they were laughing through it (not after it) but he did say they cuddled after it.
    The bit we saw of the event she was saying lets hug, so it may have been her way of trying to end it and she knew that would be a way of clearing the air and making sure he stopped with this behaviour.
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they did. I think Daley made a mistake of asking Hazel if he had been in appropriate - she had thinking time after that. That was a play fight and bb were over the top. BB gives a very bad impression of Irish women - one they had on when Freddy was a target was manipulative too
  • TillyTTillyT Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Firespire wrote: »
    Maybe Big Brother gave some reassurance that by them watching and talking to Daley they had stopped the events and I hope they gave her the option to move from the Safehouse is she had wanted that.

I thought he said they were laughing through it (not after it) but he did say they cuddled after it.
    The bit we saw of the event she was saying lets hug, so it may have been her way of trying to end it and she knew that would be a way of clearing the air and making sure he stopped with this behaviour.

No. He said the were cuddling and laughing 'about why it happened'.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veradis wrote: »
    Hmm I'm trying to imagine myself in that position. IF she was generally scared, she would have probably been trying to stay light and airy as not to trigger any more mood bursts? If she had confronted or questioned him on it when he was already drunk and on the edge it would spark further unpleasantness?

If she was genuinely scared why go back into the room?
    Hazel was called into the DR, why not tell BB she was scared and refuse to go back into the SH?
    She's no shrinking violet and wasn't the downtrodden victim of years of abuse at the hands of a partner who had no realistic option for escape

I am NOT blaming Hazel (although I don't condone some of her actions either), I'm just quite confused by her behaviour and hence confused about my own feelings on the incident.
    Forum Member
    It makes no sense for her to go back to the room with him if she was scared or thought he had behaved inappropriately. BB always split the HMs in these situations.
  • FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. He said the were cuddling and laughing 'about why it happened'.

Thanks, I've re-listened, I misheard him, he did say "laughing why it happened", I thought he had said "laughing while it happened".
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is any question that Hazel was 'scared' of Daley. She never said that. She had a few unpleasant moments with him when, as she said in the DR, it changed from being 'friendly banter' to him making her feel 'a bit cornered and threatened'.

Once they'd both been told off, she had no reason to think that she'd be in any kind of danger with him so where is this notion of her being scared coming from?
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    It makes no sense for her to go back to the room with him if she was scared or thought he had behaved inappropriately. BB always split the HMs in these situations.

emotions are not black and white or clear cut. We saw a fraction of her DR. BB would of asked her if she was ok going back to the safe house. And she proberly thought she had over reacted. comes down to the SH and Daley is back to being normal agin. She said when she received her warning that is was a misunderstanding and that it was all because of drink and it was all fine now.

Plus can I just say Hazel was without doubt was scared. The way she moved away from Daley onto the chair and then folded herself into the chair to make her smaller is not something you can fake. Hazel is not some top psychologist. She is a 24 year old flirty girl. Sometimes overly flirty yes I agree. But to say she was not scared is just not true.
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I don't think there is any question that Hazel was 'scared' of Daley. She never said that. She had a few unpleasant moments with him when, as she said in the DR, it changed from being 'friendly banter' to him making her feel 'a bit cornered and threatened'.

Once they'd both been told off, she had no reason to think that she'd be in any kind of danger with him so where is this notion of her being scared coming from?

She said it to Dan when she was telling him we saw a clip on BOTS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    don't condone what happened but you should never tease a man who is very sexually frustrated!