Options

British men most likely to sleep naked

Comments

• Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    You wear clothing to bed and two quilts and you dont get tangled when tossing??

Not much of a problem for me as I seldom use quilts when I am on the computer Faith. ;-):blush:
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    My comment was a jokey remark I didnt mean to offend or start a discussion on if you do or do not um er "toss" :D

I'm not offended but most people here know I'm a Asexual with a 0% sex drive it's become a bit of a joke so I thought you knew and were just messing about with it
  • Options
    irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt bother looking for pants. :blush:
    FaithyH weren't you the one who posted a picture of yourself on another thread ;-)... Quit getting we all excited and turned on :p:D
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not much of a problem for me as I seldom use quilts when I am on the computer Faith. ;-):blush:

lmao :D
    I'm not offended but most people here know I'm a Asexual with a 0% sex drive it's become a bit of a joke so I thought you knew and were just messing about with it

I don't remember knowing that about you, I'll be aware next time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishfeen wrote: »
    FaithyH weren't you the one who posted a picture of yourself on another thread ;-)... Quit getting we all excited and turned on :p:D

what? in underwear? I dont think so! You're confusing me with KITTYKREME. pls dont!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what? in underwear? I dont think so! You're confusing me with KITTYKREME. pls dont!
    No not in underwear I don't think ... ha maybe its not you i'm thinking of so ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not in underwear I don't think ... ha maybe its not you i'm thinking of so ;-)

When i first joined i posted a pic in the pic thread, and i cut some hair for helpforheroes and posted a pic about that. Nothing to do with underwear, never posted my undies on here :o:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When i first joined i posted a pic in the pic thread, and i cut some hair for helpforheroes and posted a pic about that. Nothing to do with underwear, never posted my undies on here :o:blush:
    Haha I did mean in underwear at all ... just that I thought you were one of the many beautiful lady's who posted a pic.
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Kitty Kreme posted underwear pics? dear god
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am so disappointed. :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I did mean in underwear at all ... just that I thought you were one of the many beautiful lady's who posted a pic.
    thank you :) x
    Kitty Kreme posted underwear pics? dear god

lol yes in the pic thread.
    [/B]

I am so disappointed. :cry::cry::cry:

oh shuddup x :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you :) x

lol yes in the pic thread.

oh shuddup x :)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Sleeping naked is a luxury of the past.

I'm a Dad of three and with children running about the place I don't want to chance it (traumatising them that is).
  • Options
    Jenny_AustinJenny_Austin Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    I really do not get why people wear things to bed.

I always sleep nude even in h9otel rooms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    There are stories of hotel guests sleepwalking naked to the front desk :blush:

Myself and a couple of others from our IT department once spent around 6 months living in hotels. We were part of a project upgrading the computers of all of the company's branches, so would be flying or taking the train all across the country from place to place. We'd get home on a Saturday afternoon, but then head off again on the Sunday evening.

We were all in Brighton for a few days, staying in a hotel that had a glass lift (can't remember the name offhand, somebody might be able to remind me). One night one of our team went to bed a bit the worse for wear, but the rest of us stayed on for some more drinking. A couple of hours later we heard laughter and one of the staff came to tell us one of our guys was wandering naked. He had come out of his room, gotten into the lift, came downstairs, walked around for a few minutes and then went back up again. :D
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and a couple of others from our IT department once spent around 6 months living in hotels. We were part of a project upgrading the computers of all of the company's branches, so would be flying or taking the train all across the country from place to place. We'd get home on a Saturday afternoon, but then head off again on the Sunday evening.

We were all in Brighton for a few days, staying in a hotel that had a glass lift (can't remember the name offhand, somebody might be able to remind me). One night one of our team went to bed a bit the worse for wear, but the rest of us stayed on for some more drinking. A couple of hours later we heard laughter and one of the staff came to tell us one of our guys was wandering naked. He had come out of his room, gotten into the lift, came downstairs, walked around for a few minutes and then went back up again. :D
    That's ok in Brighton ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    That's ok in Brighton ;)

True.

A few weeks later we were back to do some follow up work installing a new server, one of our guys said he went for a walk along the seafront late at night and below him some guy shouted up to him, when he looked over and asked what the guy wanted the guy waved his willie at him and shouted at him to "get a load of that then". :o:D:D
  • Options
    Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I wear boxies in bed, that's all. Only time I wear pyjamas is when I'm in hospital and not it a gown.

I'm always too hot though, even in the winter I sleep half out the covers with a stand up fan on me.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sleep in my tiger onesie or I get crisps up my crack
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I go to bed with cute short and vest sets on but usually wake up naked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10756996/Are-the-British-shunning-their-pyjamas.html

I normally sleep in a vest and shorts. Sleeping naked could get the bedsheet & mattress dirty. But I might give it a try - what are the advantages? :blush:

Shower / bathe before bed !!
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Wash your bum,feet and armipts before getting into bed.

Alternatively WASH YOUR SHEETS!
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    Sleep naked ?

What if their was a fire, Those extra seconds looking for your pants could be the death of you.

My boxes and track suit bottoms are they on the floor where I took them off. They are taken off together like the fire brigade do and so all you have to do is put one leg in each hole and pull them up.

Alternatively there is a dressing gown/bath robe on the back of the door that I have to open to get out.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Oooh not in my house they don't lol.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Til they have daughters, fighting for the loo.