Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 14 - 23 September - Eviction - 11.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Skye and Lisa have been saved from the chop

Sandra/David, Jake/Gemma and Travis/Cat still not safe

One from a pair will go when the housemates evict one of them face to face and then the pairs will be scrapped

And also, Lawson and Aisha will decide how to divvy up the the $30,000 as per the latest twist and unlike our show pacts are NOT allowed

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

And there will be a Couch Potato show straight after the show to discuss the eviction and other topics concerning BB Australia

Comments

• Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Yeahhhhhhh! And we're back. :D

Didn't even realize it was an eviction.

These family interviews are always so awkwardly cringe. :blush:

Haha. I knew Lawson would give up the money to Aisha and it would be a peaceful solution. Big Brother's manipulations predictably fail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeahhhhhhh! And we're back. :D

Didn't even realize it was an eviction.

These family interviews are always so awkwardly cringe. :blush:

At least the F and F are cheered over there, unlike the moronic booing over here
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, my stream is so jumpy I can't carry on with it :( Will have to catch up later when it's up on YouTube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Ugh, my stream is so jumpy I can't carry on with it :( Will have to catch up later when it's up on YouTube.

Did you try refreshing? Make sure you aren't downloading anything or have a ton of stuff open taking up resources, etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    At least the F and F are cheered over there, unlike the moronic booing over here

Very true and agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try refreshing? Make sure you aren't downloading anything or have a ton of stuff open taking up resources, etc.

Yep refreshed two or three times, and I only have one other tab open. It's been fine the other days, but I'm guessing there is more viewers today maybe, hence the jumpiness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Yep refreshed two or three times, and I only have one other tab open. It's been fine the other days, but I'm guessing there is more viewers today maybe, hence the jumpiness.

Well, that sucks... mine's working great, i don't know.

Not happy that it's face to face voting, as pointed out in previous threads that will support sheep thinking and fearful actions, who's going to step up in front of everyone and pick Jake for strategic intention when they're not sure others would also go that route and their standing within the group could potentially be effected. Would've been better in secret where people are encouraged to make more unpredictable and bolder moves. We'll see how it works out, maybe they will still make such moves... never know, i suppose.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye and Lisa have been saved from the chop

Sandra/David, Jake/Gemma and Travis/Cat still not safe

One from a pair will go when the housemates evict one of them face to face and then the pairs will be scrapped

And also, Lawson and Aisha will decide how to divvy up the the $30,000 as per the latest twist and unlike our show pacts are NOT allowed

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

And there will be a Couch Potato show straight after the show to discuss the eviction and other topics concerning BB Australia

Oh really? Brilliant news! BB Australia is my favourite, but this pairs twist has led to me not enjoying it quite as much, so I'm very glad to hear they're ending it this early. I expected them to drag it out for most of the series. Still need to catch up on a few episodes, gonna get on that today. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolute heaven not hearing the live crowd boo :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cool, i was nervousing for Sonia to speak with Gemma, but Gemma was cheered loudly. I don't want to see booing happen in the other versions. Pleased with that.

Ohhhh wow! David/Sandra saved second. The beard move worked. :p
    Absolute heaven not hearing the live crowd boo

YES! Very happy with that... no HG, even those i greatly dislike should be boo'd or chanted against imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now let's see how Australia manage face to face....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now let's see how Australia manage face to face....

A ball out of a metal bucket haha.

Kudos to Priya for not going with the group, and standing alone.

Fairly predictable and expected result.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair way of doing face to face, even if the result was never in doubt

Like they had to give reasons for saving as well

And listen to that, evictee leaving to cheers and not mindless booing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No rude OFF OFF OFF no matter how bad Gemma's been in there from what we have seen :)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma out then? Shame, but entirely expected.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemma out then? Shame, but entirely expected.

Yup. Only Priya chose her to save and stood alone.

As Richie said the crowd was very lovely toward her though, which was great to see. Ever since the crowd boo'd her name during Tim's interview i was fearful she might get a bad response but it's been extremely positive. If only the UK version would follow this example.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw I loved what Jake said about Gemma in the Diary Room.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These people are idiots, they're playing Big Brother and they all except Priya picked on the usual reality TV "friend" level. Guarantee none of these will be "friends for life" its a damn TV show.

Keeping Gemma would have improved their shots at winning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to say but Gemma deserved to be the first one out. Her 'strategy' was really bad and I think it may be down to her lack of people skills. In the first show we saw her tell Skye what she thought of her straight away so she couldn't really save herself from that point.

Kudos to Priya for supporting her to the end though.

Now I want to see showdown back next week to let someone win immunity!!
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    What a horrible woman that Gemma...almost like a sociopath.

I hate watching HM like her that makes my blood boil, it spoils the show for me, so very pleased she's evicted.

Now the show can finally begin.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Gemma has been evicted she was making it very irritating to watch especially her fake crying that made her worse. It should be way better in the house now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't love her but game wise it made no sense for them to get rid of her and not a bigger game threat. And I though BB Australia was trying to make a more strategic game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say I'm sad to see the back of Gemma. Her 'plan' to wind everyone up was ajust arrogant and badly played on her part and I don't think she'll leave any impact on the house.

Am disappointed Lawson allowed Aisha the $20,000 but expected him to do so. Aisha didn't even argue!

I think Lawson is my fave so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know, Aisha wasn't even like "maybe you should have it" lol. Lawson is my fave as my previous fave Cat has had a decrease in airtime and anything we've seen has been her 'crushing' as the Aussies say on Lawson whereas in the first few episodes she was discussing a wider variety of stuff.

Priya has moved up due to her not being a total sheep and voting more strategically at the vote which I'm sure has outraged the likes of "Travvy", God that man better be out the door soon.