Could they sabotage Chris any more?

Comments

• ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    Why do you say that? "Even a blind man"? I consider all people equal and blind people are as perceptive as anyone else.

Because blind men can't see??

It's a saying...but then you already knew that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    To have 2 of the judges laughing at you is a bloody disgrace.
  • icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he couldn't take those comments without being reduced to tears, then he should get out of the glare of publicity. He put himself there, he can leave. Fame is not for the faint hearted.

did he cry?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Because blind men can't see??

And you have to see to have any perception in these matters? n That's actually very discriminatory. I should have thought if anything that one's hearing would be more important in matters of the X Factor.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reverse psychology you mean? Trying to get him the sympathy vote now they've used up the crying on stage and "doing it for my nan" cards?

You could be right. Cunning!

Then he comes out as gay live on the final! Genius! :D
    Would you put up with that crap each week. Don't think so. Would you standby and let people humiliate any members of your family , don't think so. It's a singing contest for gods sake.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think what the judges are doing is a risky thing, because it could work in his favour!

Chris isn't one of my favourites hes bland, boring, and old fashioned, but what the judges are doing could cause more harm on the show than good.

What i will say about Chris is that vocally hes spot on, you can't criticise his vocals, because he sings in tune.

Hes just bland, you cant do anything with him, you couldnt modernise him, and he wouldnt make a huge impact in the music industry, just because not enough people will buy his records.

But for singing alone yes hes ok!
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiggi wrote: »
    No I don't but I dislike the treatment he is getting. It's nasty.

It is quite mean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Would you put up with that crap each week. Don't think so. Would you standby and let people humiliate any members of your family , don't think so. It's a singing contest for gods sake.

Well said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To have 2 of the judges laughing at you is a bloody disgrace.

that was my problem ... the comments are what they are there for, but to be openly laughing at him is not their place! The show seems to be encouraging the boo's and jeering and pantomime - he is being a bit of a target... he IS being bullied.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you cant see it now , you never will.

Good. I can stop looking. Thanks.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flat again!
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing on the Ceiling - out of ALL the Motown songs.

WTF.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't give kids a good impression when the public vote for bad acts either, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone.

It's subjective though. One person's bad act is another person's brilliant one. I like Louis but the way he and Tulisa reacted to Chris was plain nasty.
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt quite sorry for him at the end there actually
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit. I can't stand the useless, talentless orangeman but he is being ripped on tonight just for the sake of it.

HOWEVER!

There is a reason why he is disliked. Don't be fooled by the sad face. He's a tit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you have to see to have any perception in these matters? n That's actually very discriminatory. I should have thought if anything that one's hearing would be more important in matters of the X Factor.

You are being pedantic now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Gary has been told to say that about feeling uncomfortable?....
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw bullying but I didn't see sabotaging;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icequeen wrote: »
    Wonder if Gary has been told to say that about feeling uncomfortable?....

or maybe he just feels uncomfortable?
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sabotage or bullying, putting that aside. ..

Can we all agree Tulisa is a talentless slapper though?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think what the judges are doing is a risky thing, because it could work in his favour!

Chris isn't one of my favourites hes bland, boring, and old fashioned, but what the judges are doing could cause more harm on the show than good.

What i will say about Chris is that vocally hes spot on, you can't criticise his vocals, because he sings in tune.

Hes just bland, you cant do anything with him, you couldnt modernise him, and he wouldnt make a huge impact in the music industry, just because not enough people will buy his records.

But for singing alone yes hes ok!

As a Chris fan I agree with all that
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icequeen wrote: »
    that was my problem ... the comments are what they are there for, but to be openly laughing at him is not their place! The show seems to be encouraging the boo's and jeering and pantomime - he is being a bit of a target... he IS being bullied.

I am not voting as there is nobody left in that I would like to win but I am tempted to lift the phone tonight for chris after the way he was bullied tonight. Louie sounded drunk the way he kept shouting over people tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Sabotage or bullying, putting that aside. ..

Can we all agree Tulisa is a talentless slapper though?

No we can't agree on that about Tulisa. To even say that is absolutely disgusting. Tulisa is is a very beautiful talented lady
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really understand the judges - they must know that there's a backlash vote because of the criticism Chris has been getting. I had my back to the telly and he didn't sound any worse than Rylan (out of tune) and Union J( cheesy and dated too).

If I didn't know better, I'd think they wanted him through.;)
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    No we can't agree on that about Tulisa. To even say that is absolutely disgusting. Tulisa is is a very beautiful talented lady

She's not talented at all. Her lack of music succes says it all.