Options

Why is their 4 girls pictured in Tellymix's top 12?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Well I dont rate Abby and can see people tiring of her. She is the Boring one.
    As for Rylan lol. :eek:

It seems Melanie was invited back and really the producers should not have her pimped her like they have.or even shown her at all. It seems she decided to go back to help her family, bad decision by the looks of things.

Melanie would reach anyone's standards, her vocals are polished and pitch perfect, and would certainly outreach any standard Rylan would reach, he could barely sing. and was annoying. He was last years joke act.
    Get used to the same old loud singers again in Hanna, Tamera and all of Sharon's lot. It will warble, screech, heaven.

I love the loud singers and dislike Melanie.

We're all different eh !
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possible wildcard in order
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the loud singers and dislike Melanie.

We're all different eh !

Melanie is not a loud singer or a screecher, she has control of her voice . Personally I loathe warblers /caterwaulers and this year is full of them.:(
    As you say we are all different.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marymcl wrote: »
    Picking Sophie over Melanie was the biggest JOKE ever

I wouldn't say it's the biggest joke ever but I agree that Melanie should have gone to the lives that year BUT the fact is that Sophie Habibis was picked over Melanie so we move on from here - and Melanie still has a chance to get to the lives :)
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Well I dont rate Abby and can see people tiring of her. She is the Boring one.
    As for Rylan lol. :eek:

It seems Melanie was invited back and really the producers should not have her pimped her like they have.or even shown her at all. It seems she decided to go back to help her family, bad decision by the looks of things.

Melanie would reach anyone's standards, her vocals are polished and pitch perfect, and would certainly outreach any standard Rylan would reach, he could barely sing. and was annoying. He was last years joke act.
    Get used to the same old loud singers again in Hanna, Tamera and all of Sharon's lot. It will warble, screech, heaven.
    Well 20,000 people obviously don't find ABI boring. :)

I don't understand why people think Melanie has the right to suddenly just make the live shows because she's gotten a lot of airtime in comparison to some and was asked back, that doesn't make it acceptable for her to basically have a free pass despite how she performs etc. She's got to EARN her place in the live shows and if Nicole (or the producers) don't feel she's up to that standard then they don't have to put her through. She's basic and boring and isn't going to help the ratings to smash every week. Sure she's got a good voice but that's as far as it goes. Rylan had the "XFactor" and was much more talented than Melanie imo and he had outstanding falsetto.

I know... I'm just saying that I don't like those types of singers. Everybody's different.