Britain's Got Talent return date confirmed

AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ITV has confirmed that Britain's Got Talent will return to ITV1 on Saturday, April 16

[news]'Britain's Got Talent' return date confirmed[/news]

Who's excited?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gahhh 2 weeks!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when the live semi final week would be? Last year the final was 5th June.

EDIT: Just checked, there are usually 7 weeks of auditons, so live week should start 29th May.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    seriously can't wait, am majorly excited :D
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it.
    But I'll be watching avidly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    currykev wrote: »
    I hate it.
    But I'll be watching avidly.

:D

Guilty pleasure:o

Will castigate self thoroughly whilst watching. My only consolation is that it's very slightly less trashy than X-tra chromosome Factor.
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that some unusual acts get into the top 10. Not singing or dancing as there are too many shows for that sort of thing nowadays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Hopefully there's more talent this year but it's always something to watch on Saturday night. Got to be better than some of the current crap on at the moment and that's for sure!
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that some unusual acts get into the top 10. Not singing or dancing as there are too many shows for that sort of thing nowadays.

Yes seeing, Kieron, Paul, Spelbound and Tina and Chandi in the final last year was brilliant. :)
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,913
    Forum Member
    i'm looking forward to it this year. :) simon cowell isn't involved so that can only be a good thing in my book.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Interesting news. I might be watching this year, depends what mood I'm in. Who are this year's judges?