Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks alot happier! :)
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loobs40 wrote: »
    He looks alot happier! :)

I though that too. His vocal on the Heroes song was excellent too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    No he just thinks twilight is a way of life and not a movie aimed at 13 yr old girls
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I think he's just naturally a bit quirky and nervy.

I think there's just something about odd characters that people like to attack- if he isn't the norm, he is branded a serial killer who is on drugs.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    I think he's just naturally a bit quirky and nervy.

I think there's just something about odd characters that people like to attack- if he isn't the norm, he is branded a serial killer who is on drugs.

I like his quirkiness he just seemed rather out of it tonight, more than usual...
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Kaii - wrote: »
    No he just thinks twilight is a way of life and not a movie aimed at 13 yr old girls

Do you actually know anything about Aiden past the very little you saw of him on the live shows? Or is it easier to go through life believing what Simon Cowell tells you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seemed spaced out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    i liked him tonight more then ever.
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    For fear of everyone attacking me...I think he might have slight autistic tendencies.
    He is obviously quite shy and awkward, and this comes across as odd behaviour, and he is high functioning in music. Some signs maybe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Or drunk? On Xtra Factor. Seems it?

Nah hes just a ****. :(
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    ads84 wrote: »
    For fear of everyone attacking me...I think he might have slight autistic tendencies.
    He is obviously quite shy and awkward, and this comes across as odd behaviour, and he is high functioning in music. Some signs maybe?

I don't know. I think nerves can make people appear very awkward.

Too many people on tv are well versed and act in the same confidant way, it sort of throws you when someone acts differently.

I know I would be very nervous in an interview on tv. I think I could come across oddly in my attempt to hide the nerves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I love Aiden... He was great tonight with the charity single...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Konnies the one on drugs. When Aiden said he's supporting Cher she was like I thought you're supporting Paige above Cher? Urm Konnie maybe the fact that Paije has just been voted out has something to do with it???
  • idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunk_1 wrote: »
    I think Konnies the one on drugs. When Aiden said he's supporting Cher she was like I thought you're supporting Paige above Cher? Urm Konnie maybe the fact that Paije has just been voted out has something to do with it???

That really annoyed me!
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he isnt, he probably should get some.

Prozac probably.
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Do you actually know anything about Aiden past the very little you saw of him on the live shows? Or is it easier to go through life believing what Simon Cowell tells you?

No my assessment is right and his whole facade dropped once he found out he was out. He tried to create a image which he couldn't pull off
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    He's great. I want to be friends with him :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he isnt, he probably should get some.

Prozac probably.

Maybe if he had to listen to his detractors on here going on and on about how depressed he is, he'd need prozac. Fortunately for him, he's surrounded by friends and family who adore him and is currently having the time of his life performing in venues where people are going hysterical for him.
    No my assessment is right and his whole facade dropped once he found out he was out. He tried to create a image which he couldn't pull off

A facade is something artifical, created. You then go on to say that his image was created. So what is it? Either he's this intense, Twilight-obsessed young man (see your original post in this thread) or he isn't. You seem to not know either way. So perhaps it would be best for everyone if you don't judge until you've met him? Just a thought. :)
  • psychoblobpsychoblob Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I follow him on twitter, and he is barking, in a good way. I think its to do with the Jedward hair
  • AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last week people thought that he was manic depressive because he was upset after being voted off. This week he's on drugs because he's a bit cheery. Me thinks people read into things WAY TOO MUCH!!
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    A facade is something artifical, created. You then go on to say that his image was created. So what is it? Either he's this intense, Twilight-obsessed young man (see your original post in this thread) or he isn't. You seem to not know either way. So perhaps it would be best for everyone if you don't judge until you've met him? Just a thought. :)

I never once said intense, i said he thinks twilight is a way of life. He's created an image based on the awkward movements of the characters, as someone earlier mentioned "almost autistic".
    btw in future don't try this sort of counter argument because judging your reply you're way out of you comfort level.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Erm I think its more like ADHD. Ps any one else having annoying pop ups coming up on this site?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never once said intense, i said he thinks twilight is a way of life. He's created an image based on the awkward movements of the characters, as someone earlier mentioned "almost autistic".
    btw in future don't try this sort of counter argument because judging your reply you're way out of you comfort level.

Oh, dear, I'm so far from being out of my comfort level it's laughable.

You, however, seem to be backtracking enormously from your original comment. To reitreate:

This would imply that you think Aiden is Twilight-obsessed. That he lives his life like a Twilight character. Twilight is defined, I think (and you'll have to excuse me because I've never managed to sit through a whole film or read a whole book) by intense, sensitive, over-dramatic characters feeling rather pessimistic about life generally.

You then go on to say:

Which seems to contradict your earlier comments. 'Way of life' implies that Aiden has fashioned his whole life around acting like a Twilight-character. Not his persona. Not his on-stage act. Your words: 'Way of life'. But here you imply that this was nothing more than an act! Colour me confused....

And now, to bring us up to date:

Because, yes, thinking that Twilight is a way of life is obviously comparable to 'creating an image'. Never mind that copying 'awkward movements' is quite a long way from the implications of your original comment.

I'm also finding it very amusing that you're trying to now imply that his 'autistic' tendencies are somehow affected and not just genuine 'awkward movements'.

Anyway, off to bed. Thank you for this illuminating discussion on the complexities of Aiden's character.
    Forum Member
    Oh, dear, I'm so far from being out of my comfort level it's laughable.

This response shows weakness, if you had confidence in your opinions you wouldn't of even brought this up.

It doesn't matter how many times you keep re-phrasing the same question, the question remains already answered.
    Here's a tip kid, because you're obviously young. If you want to be taken seriously learn to punctuate you're all over the place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last week people thought that he was manic depressive because he was upset after being voted off. This week he's on drugs because he's a bit cheery. Me thinks people read into things WAY TOO MUCH!!

Exactly. I think just report the thread and move on.