Options

Alex Reid, His days look numbered

Comments

• Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Aren't all the papers! :D Most seem to be women that interview him.;)
    I don't believe them anymore not having seen her 'Reality' show and so much thats written is contradicted. And lets face it the It isn't the most truthworth paper.:D

Katie Price makes it easy to dislike her because she comes across as such an unpleasant individual - and anyone who **** their life to the media then whinges about media intrusion isn't going to be popular with the media. Which is understandable.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Katie Price makes it easy to dislike her because she comes across as such an unpleasant individual - and anyone who **** their life to the media then whinges about media intrusion isn't going to be popular with the media. Which is understandable.

" this ". Also didnt she threaten to 'cut' a journalist, from the star. Not surprised she isnt popular with them.
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    " this ". Also didnt she threaten to 'cut' a journalist, from the star. Not surprised she isnt popular with them.

Wasnt that when she was in ibiza a few weeks after he left her, shagging a brazilian (and lying about it) and on the tv show it showed her shouting across to the group she thought were journlists threatening to "cut them right up" (or something similar) such a classy act.

Clearly going to ibiza to show pete "what he was missing" backfired spec-TACULARLY, he already knew and didnt want it anymore i remember thinking at the time she'd have been better off being at home with her children explaining why mummy and daddy arent living together any more but both still love them very much etc but as usual with KP, she only though of herself.

I can see why journlists and the media in general have a problem with her, she lies to them and uses them when she wants to sell tat and then abuses them when she dosent. Her and her fans think this is working for her and she knows what shes doing, the only press she gets these days is negative and she blames the media for it, unable to see its her own actions and words that bring it down on her but then nothings ever Katies fault in Katies or her fans world.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Wasnt that when she was in ibiza a few weeks after he left her, shagging a brazilian (and lying about it) and on the tv show it showed her shouting across to the group she thought were journlists threatening to "cut them right up" (or something similar) such a classy act.

Clearly going to ibiza to show pete "what he was missing" backfired spec-TACULARLY, he already knew and didnt want it anymore i remember thinking at the time she'd have been better off being at home with her children explaining why mummy and daddy arent living together any more but both still love them very much etc but as usual with KP, she only though of herself.

I can see why journlists and the media in general have a problem with her, she lies to them and uses them when she wants to sell tat and then abuses them when she dosent. Her and her fans think this is working for her and she knows what shes doing, the only press she gets these days is negative and she blames the media for it, unable to see its her own actions and words that bring it down on her but then nothings ever Katies fault in Katies or her fans world.

My feelings entirely, well said. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Anyone know what that Psychic to the stars woman told her after she'd split from Pete? KP wouldn't say what she'd told her on her show.

If the woman's any good, she would've told her she'd end up on the re-bound marrying some talentless oaf of an 'actor' who can't act and then getting divorced about a year later. ;)
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    If Alex had watched the way Katie spoke to Peter in their show from the States he would have given her a body swerve and went nowhere near her!

No, i have to disagree there!, he or someone close to him must have known what she was like!, lets face it there's plenty of video evidence he could have done his homework on about her!.... No he wasn't the slightest bit interested in that, all he wanted in my opinion was the fame and wealth that came with getting involved with her!....

And as for the title of the thread!, His days have always been numbered as far as i am concerned!, she has never loved him, just saw him as an easy way to get back at Pete,,,,,,,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member

Bingo!
    mklass wrote: »
    No, i have to disagree there!, he or someone close to him must have known what she was like!, lets face it there's plenty of video evidence he could have done his homework on about her!.... No he wasn't the slightest bit interested in that, all he wanted in my opinion was the fame and wealth that came with getting involved with her!....

And as for the title of the thread!, His days have always been numbered as far as i am concerned!, she has never loved him, just saw him as an easy way to get back at Pete,,,,,,,

Bingo again!
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

MsParfum wrote: »
    Bingo!

Bingo again!

And full house. :D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did he put on his facebook after getting off with KP?
    Alex Reid :cool: has struck gold!
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    What did he put on his facebook after getting off with KP?
    Alex Reid :cool: has struck gold!

:D.....Did he!....... I'll have to try and remember to have a look on his page when i am next on there!.......... What a P***t.......:D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D.....Did he!....... I'll have to try and remember to have a look on his page when i am next on there!.......... What a P***t.......:D

Just incase it's been removed from facebook:-

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/celebrity/articles/id/386880
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the trailer for his ridiculous new show. I just went :eek: when the voiceover said 'Alex Reid - Reality tv icon'

Jeez, is that what we're calling an icon these days? The world has gone mad :(
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Just seen the trailer for his ridiculous new show. I just went :eek: when the voiceover said 'Alex Reid - Reality tv icon'

I was flicking through the channels last night and I tried watching the first 20 mins, my goodness it was like pulling teeth! How they could stretch this rubbish for an hour is beyond me. He comes across as a friendly chap and good for him in having aspirations, but he is seriously deluded about his capabilities with regards to acting.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member

Agree. If one of my lovely brothers or any male friend said they were going to get involved with KP Nuts I'd FORCE them to watch the shows and point out the revolting way she communicates to not just Andre but everyone.

Unless of course they said the relationship doesn't mean anything, .... just a way of getting in the public eye. IMO they both needed each other equally - she had to get a bloke immediately in order to make it look like she's an irresistable goddess and he could use a let up for PR exposure. They deserve each other in that respect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    His days have been numbered since he was born. He may as well clock off now.

What do Reidy and KFC have in common? They both come in buckets!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    all he wanted in my opinion was the fame and wealth that came with getting involved with her!....

i agree he seems desperate to hang on to the fame and wealth that comes with being with katie price otherwise he is nothing with out this
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

That's what happens when gullible people vote when he appeared on CBB.

He is barely a celeb let alone an icon. Conman might be nearer the mark.

He's certainly devoid of any talent.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It certainly has!:eek::D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    The love title, it gave the impression that she was going to eat him with her rapidly-increasing-in-size-head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »

I wonder if Alex comes that much, what with the low sperm count. I don't know much about it but maybe he only lets out a drizzle.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg!!!!!!
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Alex comes that much, what with the low sperm count. I don't know much about it but maybe he only lets out a drizzle.

He still drizzles it in a bucket.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »

:D Good joke.
    He still drizzles it in a bucket.:eek:

I get it now! I was thinking that he comes in spades rather than thinking it was Jordan's receptacle! :D