Before Nikki Noticed Pete (Part 7)

1174175176177178180»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi everyone.
    I was in such a bad mood this morning, my mum took me out for some serious shopping. unfortunately it didn't work. all I kept thinking about was what a arse hole pete is. I showed my mum a picture of cherry and asked her what she thought. My mums reply was "god what a mess, look at her hair, she sure does look weird".
    I would like to say good on you MRS G for that brillant post, you took the words right out of my mouth. I like a person who can speak how they feel.
    I've got my self a nice stiff drink and some popcorn tonight, so I can sit here and read the post. the drink will hopefully calm me down
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angle eyes wrote:
    hi everyone.
    I was in such a bad mood this morning, my mum took me out for some serious shopping. unfortunately it didn't work. all I kept thinking about was what a arse hole pete is. I showed my mum a picture of cherry and asked her what she thought. My mums reply was "god what a mess, look at her hair, she sure does look weird".
    I would like to say good on you MRS G for that brillant post, you took the words right out of my mouth. I like a person who can speak how they feel.
    I've got my self a nice stiff drink and some popcorn tonight, so I can sit here and read the post. the drink will hopefully calm me down

i think i might join you if thats ok?? going to go and get a bottle of wine ;);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackjack wrote:
    Pete has been shagging Duncan :D

Sorry you never Know.

Heat would then read by Nikki.

Pete not only dumped me but stole my fantasy lover :D

At least Duncan would be more attractive for a front cover of Heat/OK than Ms. Costin
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marmite04 wrote:
    will young :eek: he hid in a toilet from me and lenchsal last year, never understood why tho :confused::D

What were you doing to the guy, stalking him?....he's quite shy you know. :D
  • Options
    JustMomJustMom Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    27Bunnies wrote:
    :D:D:D:o :eek: :confused::confused:
    <<Pats Lenchsal gently>>

:D:D

Sorry,I'm miles behind on this thread but this made me spit my drink out laughing! :p
  • Options
    cahrliemaycahrliemay Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im going the Will Young Concert on Moday
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or are all the times on the posts on this thread an hour behind???
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry I just have to get this off my chest :mad:

For someone who got so upset about Nikki being rude to his friends at a "private" party, Mr Bennett and his coterie don't seem to have any trouble being publicly rude about Nikki in the national press do they?

The hypocrisy and insensitivity makes my blood boil quite frankly and may I say at this point I was a Pete fan on BB7.

I have come to the conclusion that Pete has serial fixations (getting onto BB, missing Nikki, winning BB, rekindling a previous relationship with Gemma). He seems to only be capable of really caring about one thing at a time.

Now he's back with his "Cherry" no-one else matters. I get the impression that his approach is sort of, well Nik you said you loved me, so be happy for me 'coz look I am.

Hope Nikki has a great time out with her mates tonight with no embarassing pap photos to give anyone any ammunition to hit her with.

Bye
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote:
    Not gone off him but just amazed at some of his actions and now what he's saying. :eek:

Hey, I can't support him unequivocally.

If I were a friend of his I would certainly sit him down and tell him where he's going wrong....... where the heck is his agent in all of this, poor old JN has probably had a throm and he's out for the count by now. :D

Glad I'm not the only one still supporting Pete. Like you, I don't agree with how things are coming across at the moment - but I will probably buy the single and will definitely buy the book. Hopefully the book will give the whole story! :(
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,701
    Forum Member
    Well I have the Star and have had a good look at the pics. They don't look as an attractive couple as P & N and tbh Pete would look better sitting on her lap. :D

Think she is taller than Pete looking at the 'fetish party' pics.... and, of the pair Pete is the pretty one, don't care what anyone says about being able to carry off a shaved head..... Pete is very attractive and has such a pretty face. I could stare at it all day, it's so symmetrical, that smile, it really is a stunning piece of art that face of his. He could be a model if all else fails, not well paid for a bloke but he has the face and body for it. Don't get me started on his body. :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gonz wrote:
    Like the vision said - he would find the REAL Pete by going on BB. We saw it in his eyes every day that last week - he had his confidence back and felt sexy (and looked sexy from where I was sitting!).

From all accounts this Cherry person broke his heart before I just hope she doesn't take away all the confidence he seemed to have gained. Although he does seem to like to be dominated by women if the S & M stories are true. :(

I guess at the end of the day he has to make his own choices and take responsibility for them....And Pete seems to have major problems with both these issues.

Until he learns to to do this, he cannot grow as a person.

Perhaps he is happy in his comfort zone.
    The problem is, he has sh*t on another person in order to get there.

And yes, Pete looked, sounded and acted great in the last week...I was delighted for him at the time and thought"Way to Go, Pete'....Ah well.........."Shrugs"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooohhhh some unhappy people here tonight, I thought we were all coming to terms with the fact that Pete had moved on and that it was probably in Nikki's best interest that they weren't together anymore especially as he obviously wasn't the person we thought he was anyway :rolleyes: come on guys cheer up Nikki is better off anyway :o:)
  • Options
    marmite04marmite04 Posts: 6,174
    Forum Member
    missy 13 wrote:
    Is it just me or are all the times on the posts on this thread an hour behind???

its just you :o:o:D sorry mine is fine, unless all my house clocks are an hour fast :eek:
  • Options
    MrsGMrsG Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just off the topic of Nikki and Pete for a minute, actually I'm sick of Pete already, this made me laugh. As reported on DS earlier today!

Big Brother 5 star Michelle Bass has taken recent contestant Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace under her wing.

Speaking at Closer magazine's fourth anniversary bash this week, the glamour model told DS:BB: "We're good friends already. It's kind of good from her perspective to speak to me and see me as I can share experiences with her and tell her what to expect."

Bass, famed for canoodling in the Big Brother house with her 'chicken' Stuart, also told us about her plans to release her new single 'Must Be The Music' next January: "I've got lots of musical PAs up and down the country and I'm looking forward to that... it's getting played in the clubs now."

Are we to glean now that we may see "adverts" with Aisleyne on the adult channels on sky in the near future?!
    She's aiming high!
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,701
    Forum Member
    missy 13 wrote:

You have to go to you User CP and alter the time on there, then you will be in sync with the rest of us. ;)
  • Options
    cahrliemaycahrliemay Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im happy Bev. Just feel for Nikki a little bit bad few days really. But she juts needs some retail therpoy
  • Options
    JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just remembered, what about the time when he had the Pope/Bishop convo with Ash and he said he hasn't felt like this in 4 years, where does this Cherry person fit in if he was supposedly had unresolved feelings for her. Nikki was the one he pined for when she was evicted, not much mention of Cherry then. Either way he's lied and conned us all.
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cahrliemay wrote:

Enjoy - he's on stage for 2 hrs, its a great show, dancing and fantastic singing, great band..you get your moneys worth that's for sure.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shopoholic wrote:
    [/B]

i think i might join you if thats ok?? going to go and get a bottle of wine ;);)
    I've got the vodka and reef with orange here. I think I will drink the bloody lot tonight I'm so pissed of. I've put the kids to bed so what the heck. My husband will wonder whats wrong when he comes home :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shopoholic wrote:
    They talk about her like she is some nasty animal that got its prey......they clearly are the lowest of the low. :mad: :mad:

I have come to the conclusion that Pete's friends would sell their own Grannies for cash :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cahrliemay wrote:
    Im happy Bev. Just feel for Nikki a little bit bad few days really. But she juts needs some retail therpoy

I have to say that you made me laugh earlier with your "you scumbag" quote on the other thread, they must have thought I was mental at work laughing at my computer :D:D
  • Options
    jodphurjodphur Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    cahrliemay wrote:

I went to the opening night in Cardiff,it's amazing :D wish I was going to Wembley,have a great time. Glad you enjoyed Dublin, Queen Maeve :)

Still Pete,grrrr. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amie wrote:
    I have come to the conclusion that Pete's friends would sell their own Grannies for cash :D

They probably already have LMAO :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    marmite04 wrote:
    its just you :o:o:D sorry mine is fine, unless all my house clocks are an hour fast :eek:

But the time of the last post on here is 1927 and its actually 2027???? WTF :confused:
This discussion has been closed.