The Jodie Marsh appreciation thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
Forum Member
I'm very surprised there's not a thread on here already extolling the virtues of the Marsh. So, kind soul that I am, I have decided to set one up.

Feel free to add at your leisure!

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is THE NUTS....!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First appreciation thread I have ever seen where there is a conspicuous lack of appreciation. You bored Oatz?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep come on for Jodie. 4 posts now! Even out the balance a bit of 'that other site!'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    I'm very surprised there's not a thread on here already extolling the virtues of the Marsh. So, kind soul that I am, I have decided to set one up.

Feel free to add at your leisure!

Is any Jordan-bashing allowed on here?! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is any Jordan-bashing allowed on here?! :D

Fairly sure you can't appreciate the 'wonder' of Jodie without bashing her nemesis. :p
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Jodie's done nothing to annoy me particularly, that I can recall anyway, so I'm happy to appreciate her.

Why not I say. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Jodie's done nothing to annoy me particularly, that I can recall anyway, so I'm happy to appreciate her.

Why not I say. :D

I appreciate her taking time off from her 'career' and focusing on her body 'art'. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie Marsh looool

There's a name I haven't heard in a very long time

Has she died or something?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    i like Jodie :)

theres been a resurgence in her career of late, what with come dine with me and the tattoo programme. anyone know anything else in the pipeline?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Seems she turned to body building rather than body surgery in 2009. Not entirely sure it's an improvement really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1188329/Muscle-girl-Jodie-Marsh-pumps-iron-swaps-glamour-body-building.html

And apparently a 100 tattoos. :eek:

Well I also appreciate the fact that she's taken time off from trying to spread herself over every celebrity event in order to get publicity. At least going to the gym three times a week and doing long hikes with the dog and getting body art is keeping her out of the celeb gossip columns.

Not sure that those breasts suit the rippling muscles though. They look even more odd now than they used to. A bit like two perfectly round blobs stuck on the front of the chest.

Not sure all of that was appreciation, but it's the best I can do!

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd appreciate it if she started blogging again.

Who can forget the russian prostitute, the undertaker/magician on her mountain top retreat, and the weekly reports from the Sugar Hut?

Such fun. Maybe we should start a campaign. Bring back the Blog!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I appreciate the fact she's a better person that Jordan or Katona so count me in.

Plus she's more than slightly bonkers and so more entertaining than your average Z lister
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her new nose is longer than this appreciation thread :p
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's peculiar and slightly creepy with the body bulding/body art stuff. She does have a very strange nose which I find I can't stop looking at tryng to work out what exactly is wrong with it and why anyone would have surgery to have a nose like that:confused:

She never made it in the glamour stakes so is now going for the bizarre stakes - she'll be shacking up with ex-page 3 Sam wosserface next and being a lesbian for a bit of media coverage.
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    She's peculiar and slightly creepy with the body bulding/body art stuff. She does have a very strange nose which I find I can't stop looking at tryng to work out what exactly is wrong with it and why anyone would have surgery to have a nose like that:confused:

She never made it in the glamour stakes so is now going for the bizarre stakes - she'll be shacking up with ex-page 3 Sam wosserface next and being a lesbian for a bit of media coverage.

Unfortunately she's already tried the 'being a lesbian for a bit of media coverage' lark, don't think too many were that interested for very long! I would provide a link but as most publications saw throught it all and weren't very pleasant about it then it wouldn't be fair on an appreciation thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't see why people hate her so much she seems like a decent person.
  • CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    I like Jodie. I liked her a million times better than I did Jordan even at the height of her popularity. I was glad she won come dine with me. Good for her.
  • NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Jodie!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fairly sure you can't appreciate the 'wonder' of Jodie without bashing her nemesis. :p

She's had another go at Jordan in the Daily Star today. I'm trying to find it! Here it is.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/katie-price-vs-world-fingers-crossed49403

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Rose P, not only is Jordy-bashing allowed - it is actively encouraged in here!!!!

I thought it high time this great thread - the best evah - got bumped up! We need to re-balance the mud that's being slung from THAT WEBSITE!!!! ;)

........and news has come to the Oatz ears that Jodie may be releasing a new book!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Rose P, not only is Jordy-bashing allowed - it is actively encouraged in here!!!!

I thought it high time this great thread - the best evah - got bumped up! We need to re-balance the mud that's being slung from THAT WEBSITE!!!! ;)

........and news has come to the Oatz ears that Jodie may be releasing a new book!

another autobiography?
    or (some might say) another work of fiction?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You've dragged this thread out of retirement! :D What book can Jodie be releasing now? Tbh and I know this is an AT, but no one's gonna be interested! Keeping It Real did well because she was still in the news quite a lot back then. You hardly ever hear of her now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I could be persuaded to purchase that book, JM tells the most inventive lies, they are practically works of art.
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could be persuaded to purchase that book, JM tells the most inventive lies, they are practically works of art.
    Me too ... but I'll wait until next years boot sales start!:D:D
    25p job
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Sounds good. She should do a "novel" but make it obvious that it's barely disguised stuff she's learned about others in the public eye...... :D

She could be the new Jackie Collins. ;)