Ronaldo Cheats With "Miss BumBum"

2»

Comments

• IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D:D i have to laugh at all of these stories coming out again about Ronaldo, Max Clifford used to churn them out but as he is otherwise engaged with is own troubles at the moment;), i wonder if he has a new PR?

Yes, Mr. PR guru went poof himself :eek:
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't believe this was considered big enough to be front page news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Ronaldo is NOT gay. However I won't comment so much on whether he is open to MMF
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D:D i have to laugh at all of these stories coming out again about Ronaldo, Max Clifford used to churn them out but as he is otherwise engaged with is own troubles at the moment;), i wonder if he has a new PR?

I commented on this recently that we hadn't had a sniff of a Ronaldo PR skirtchaser tale in years in the British press since he went to his new club and lo and behold one turns up. :D Possibly since he is still connected to Max Clifford and whatever is going on there has spurred into action this.

It's possible he does cheat (or steps out on his gf/'gf' with her consent, and just gets caught out) but this seems pretty pointless from a UK pov since the man doesn't even play here and nobody has been remotely bothered about him (including the tabloids) for ages. It has however come at a time of crisis for Max Clifford, though I don't know if the two are linked.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronaldo is NOT gay. However I won't comment so much on whether he is open to MMF

I am not 100% sure about what his sexuality is.

To be honest we don't any of us have 100% access to these people (even if we know them) to know what they get up to, especially in other countries, at all times, to define them fully. Unless they've specifically told a person as a friend. And even then... NBA player Justin's female partner spent 7 years with him and says she had no clue he was gay until this week (I assume that included a sex life). Maybe he didn't fully know at that time? Not linking that to Ronaldo, just speaking in general...

Going back to Ronnie, I do find the fishy press stories (if put out by his people) churned out in the manner that suggests closeted or needing the publicity for some reason. If he really wanted to be careful he wouldn't knock boots with these lowball tarts. He'd date classy industry people and highclass callgirls that don't kiss and tell. So he's either extremely stupid (after all this time) or the stories are a load of rubbish.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! love these stories fed to the press to make Ronaldo look straight, who'd buy a footie shirt with his name on it if he came 'out'?
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss ****ing BumBum?

Can we stop letting 3 year olds write our newspapers, please?
  • Loud and ProudLoud and Proud Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Miss BeardBeard more like .....