Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    no Betty,of course she's pregnant my daughter wouldn't lie -i think its giving people something to talk about-Katie must be aware about that fact-well that keeps her in the spotlight :D
    MORE than happy to keep widow Twanky in the spotlight .:D
    After all, she is the gift that keeps on giving. ;)
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Times Arts Correspondent has tweeted this https://twitter.com/jackmalvern/status/347374371431653376/photo/1 which shows the downward curve of the sales for the last four volumes of Katie's memoirs. Oh dear - if the same trend continues it looks like she's heading for around 100k for the 5th volume :eek::D.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, just watched the interview "Well, I'm in my 3rd trimester, it can pop out when it wants to pop out... soon"

WTF??! No Katie... it normally pops out at the end of a 9 month pregnancy, not because you are in the 3rd trimester. If it pops out in the beginning of the 3rd trimester then it's consider "arriving early".

She is looking very rough... and her face looks... not right..

And katie, when you go on holiday to a place where there is sunshine there is a product called "sun tan lotion" which you put on your body before you go outside which will protect you from getting sunburnt. So there is no need to go on a sunbed before you go on holiday. Simples!

oh, and try to find out WHAT the name of your book is BEFORE you go on telly.

.... methinks she is a lot far gone than she is trying to make out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    Well, just watched the interview "Well, I'm in my 3rd trimester, it can pop out when it wants to pop out... soon"

WTF??! No Katie... it normally pops out at the end of a 9 month pregnancy, not because you are in the 3rd trimester. If it pops out in the beginning of the 3rd trimester then it's consider "arriving early".

And katie, when you go on holiday to a place where there is sunshine there is a product called "sun tan lotion" which you put on your body before you go outside which will protect you from getting sunburnt. So there is no need to go on a sunbed before you go on holiday. Simples!

Such a way with words. You can see why she employs a ghost writer (or two).
    There is no warmth about her. Most pregnant women speak of their baby in glowing terminology and use sweet words. She just drones "It can pop out when it wants to pop out...." Nice.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The Times Arts Correspondent has tweeted this https://twitter.com/jackmalvern/status/347374371431653376/photo/1 which shows the downward curve of the sales for the last four volumes of Katie's memoirs. Oh dear - if the same trend continues it looks like she's heading for around 100k for the 5th volume :eek::D.

Oh dear. Her fans really aren't being very supportive these days regarding buying her tatt then. How sad for her coffers.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    She's done literally dozens of TV & radio interviews in the last 3 years - several each time she released a product. I think what she means (as one a radio presenter questioned her on this - he said well "you've done me twice so what do you mean you've not done any interviews"...) is that she hasnt sold stories to trashy mags.

The last Mag interview I could find was either Heat or Evening Standard both in 2011, the last news paper one was in the sun after marrying Kev earlier this year.

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/katie-price-i-dont-want-my-kids-to-be-famous-ill-only-put-one-in-my-next-tv-show-6570644.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2050311/Katie-Price-admits-times-week-sunbed-obsession.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305200/Millionaire-Katie-Price-claims-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-treating-her.html

(dont have a sun link but DM explains "in a new interview"...

Yes, I think you're right about that. She did probably mean magazine interviews as opposed to the promotion type interviews. I misunderstood I think. :o

She really needs to articulate what she wants to say far better. ;) Otherwise she'll be forever misunderstood. :)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

I have never gone anywhere near 9 months/40 weeks.

The rest proves what an ignorant moo she is.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does look amazing in those ES photos, sigh, what a shame....
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    MORE than happy to keep widow Twanky in the spotlight .:D
    After all, she is the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

hehe :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having seen the comments aimed at Harvey by this troll, I hope that something can be done about him/her

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/545560/who-are-these-disgusting-twitter-trolls-calling-pregnant-katie-price-s-son-harvey-spastic
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Having seen the comments aimed at Harvey by this troll, I hope that something can be done about him/her

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/545560/who-are-these-disgusting-twitter-trolls-calling-pregnant-katie-price-s-son-harvey-spastic

That's just terrible :(

But why did Now Mag have to print the vile insult?

I thought the best thing to do with trolls was to report them, then ignore
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I’m sure I read that that she and Kev first got together at the and of October - but then didn’t see each other for a month. So she clearly wasn’t that interested! I’m guessing she then found out she was pregnant and realised it could be one of 3. With the other 2 out of the picture, Kev was a convenient sap. She summoned him to her house, told him the news, and he proposed. Something like that, anyway! Then she rushed the beach wedding through before he could change his mind!

Kev has an interesting exchange on twitter on 15th Dec (judging from other tweets, they know each other):
    kieran0322: Evening all. I am so happy in my life right now!!
    xLouisaGx: why’s that then?
    kieran0322: why do you think? Haha. X
    xLouisaGx: well I think I know.. But I wondered if you’d say ;-) xxx
    kieran0322: if I could I would. You know that. Xx

As far as I can see, the first time he tweeted KP was on 28th October:
    kieran0322: @MissKatiePrice - enjoy swankys last night??? X
    PhillTurnerDIY: @kieran0322 @MissKatie Price - was u there Kieran?
    kieran0322: @PhillTurnerDIY @MissKatieprice - yes mate. X

He also tweets, on the same day “This weekend has destroyed me. Haha. Dominoes and films wooohooo”. Sounds about right!
  • Options
    JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the HELL has happened to her face!? She looks like she should be in Madam Tussauds.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Why on earth has KP re-tweeted those tweets? The best thing to do is not re-tweet and instead report the trolls to twitter/block them. Now the tweets are all over the internet (including here), so far more people will see them than ever would have done had KP simply dealt with them the way they should have been dealt with.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Why on earth has KP re-tweeted those tweets? The best thing to do is not re-tweet and instead report the trolls to twitter/block them. Now the tweets are all over the internet (including here), so far more people will see them than ever would have done had KP simply dealt with them the way they should have been dealt with.

What does re-tweet mean?
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to an article in the DM they started dating in November 2012 and Married in January 2013 and then announced she was expecting in February so she must have become pregnant darn well straight away or it's Mr Penna's???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305200/Millionaire-Katie-Price-claims-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-treating-her.html
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    According to an article in the DM they started dating in November 2012 and Married in January 2013 and then announced she was expecting in February so she must have become pregnant darn well straight away or it's Mr Penna's???

Could explain why he did a runner,he's not known for being there for his kids,still katie can't moan,afterall she did tear a strip of leo's ex for wanting him to step up for his daughter,what goes around an all that...that's of course if it is leo's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Could explain why he did a runner,he's not known for being there for his kids,still katie can't moan,afterall she did tear a strip of leo's ex for wanting him to step up for his daughter,what goes around an all that...that's of course if it is leo's.
    Oh well, Mrs Karma can be a right mardy moo.
  • Options
    Forum Member

If Leo had any sense, he would've insisted on using contraception!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dexie wrote: »
    If Leo had any sense, he would've insisted on using contraception!!

You'd think so wouldn't you ? Time will tell.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Makes me laugh how she says the pregnancy came as a 'shock'.......no contraception, and I bet she was doing a test every day!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dexie wrote: »
    Makes me laugh how she says the pregnancy came as a 'shock'.......no contraception, and I bet she was doing a test every day!
    She has admitted to never using contraception. Such a role model for young women everywhere.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possible that there could be 3 dads in the picture,katie has said that she doesn't want to bring this child up alone,so in comes kev,he's the type to go along with it,he's desperate for the fame,and katie saves face,no one likes being dumped whilst pregnant,now before anyone has a go at me,i'm only be honest,just like katie is when she does her column.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaiJai wrote: »
    What the HELL has happened to her face!? She looks like she should be in Madam Tussauds.

Lol she does indeed look like a waxwork!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possible that there could be 3 dads in the picture,katie has said that she doesn't want to bring this child up alone,so in comes kev,he's the type to go along with it,he's desperate for the fame,and katie saves face,no one likes being dumped whilst pregnant,now before anyone has a go at me,i'm only be honest,just like katie is when she does her column.

I agree with that.