Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was in the scum Ella and as I know you also don't read it ..you wouldn't of seen it... There has been no pictures of him in press either..
    He is named as Jett Riviera ... I like Jett..not sure what's behind the thinking for Riviera ...Maybe a connection to the Spanish riviera ??

P.s. just looked up his middle name and it's of Spanish origin
    Jett is of English origin

Ahh that's why I won't of heard any details,I presume this belly picture is in there too as I can't find it anywhere else,I've just found Digital Spy has said about her having a c section- I thought after 2 c sections you have to have a third as I had no choice,I must admit I'm intrigued to see what he looks like!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Apparently it's some sort of "in" joke with a few people.:yawn::sleep:

I can't be in that club then cos I have noooo idea either!

It is like going around saying the "Matt Damon!" quote from the film Team America?! *scratches my head*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it's some sort of "in" joke with a few people.:yawn::sleep:

I cannot understand the joke who is Rachel Stevens???:confused::confused:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    I can't be in that club then cos I have noooo idea either!

It is like going around saying the "Matt Damon!" quote from the film Team America?! *scratches my head*

It might be an illness though."randomnamia"

FRED BLOGGS !!....................(giggle giggle ) kind of thing.

Or "I wuz here" on walls.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be an illness though."randomnamia"

FRED BLOGGS !!....................(giggle giggle ) kind of thing.

Or "I wuz here" on walls.

LOL!

oh! Or maybe if KP says the name Rachel Stevens 3 times in the mirror she'll turn into a nicer, less spiteful person?!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I cannot understand the joke who is Rachel Stevens???:confused::confused:

IIRC Rachel Stevens is a singer from some group ( who's name escapes me) from the 90s
    The rest I have no idea what is going on (in joke thing)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC Rachel Stevens is a singer from some group ( who's name escapes me) from the 90s
    The rest I have no idea what is going on (in joke thing)

No I don't get it either Betty,right I'm going back to the Big Brother threads they are friendlier ;)
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    LOL!

oh! Or maybe if KP says the name Rachel Stevens 3 times in the mirror she'll turn into a nicer, less spiteful person?!

Oh PUH-LEEESE :rolleyes: ...now you are stretching believability to the max.

CANDYMAN CANDYMAN CANDYMAN.

Nope. Nothing.:(
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel was in S Club 7 before going solo, can't remember anything apart from 'Sweet Dreams My LA Ex'. Katie wasn't a fan:
    wrote:
    "I hate her, she cannot sing, has zero personality and tried to get friendly with Pete before we married.

She continued: "If she can get a record deal, no problem for me then."

No idea about the broncho buster but probably entailed Katie getting her usual kind of 'revenge'.

They're also the same age so comparisons have been made ... http://entertainment.ie.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=154313717&page=10
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Rachel was in S Club 7 before going solo, can't remember anything apart from 'Sweet Dreams My LA Ex'. Katie wasn't a fan:

No idea about the broncho buster but probably entailed Katie getting her usual kind of 'revenge'.

They're also the same age so comparisons have been made ... http://entertainment.ie.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=154313717&page=10
    Ah right . Well done Archivist.
    Well ,frankly if Pwivate Pwicey hates her she must be OK.;)
    TEAM RACHEL.......lol.
    Forum Member
    I just looked at that link. Wow she is gorgeous:eek:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just going to repost this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-session.html

There was only a week changeover between this night out with Gavin Henson on 9th December & her hooking up with Kieran a week later.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...astenders-Star

Funnily enough, if you type in 9th December on The Baby Centres due date calculator, it says "You are currently 38 weeks pregnant and your baby is due on 1st September"

On 19th June - Katie said she was in third trimester - If you count back 28 weeks, that comes to conception at first week in December - before she met Kev.

In April Katie said she was half way through her pregnancy - again, if you count back 20 weeks from that tweet, that comes to first week in December. She was first pictured with Kev mid December. Baby Jett could still be prem - but perhaps not as prem as she would have us believe...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it takes much to get on Katie's grudge list so
    - being pretty
    - making eyes at Pete
    - having a record deal

was probably a triple-whammy :eek:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Ahh that's why I won't of heard any details,I presume this belly picture is in there too as I can't find it anywhere else,I've just found Digital Spy has said about her having a c section- I thought after 2 c sections you have to have a third as I had no choice,I must admit I'm intrigued to see who he looks like!
    Just corrected that there for you Ella. ;)
    Yes, I agree. It will be interesting to see how he develops. We can be sure of one thing though, dark hair. Jett will suit him.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    I am just going to repost this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-session.html

There was only a week changeover between this night out with Gavin Henson on 9th December & her hooking up with Kieran a week later.

Funnily enough, if you type in 9th December on The Baby Centres due date calculator, it says "You are currently 38 weeks pregnant and your baby is due on 1st September"

On 19th June - Katie said she was in third trimester - If you count back 28 weeks, that comes to conception at first week in December - before she met Kev.

In April Katie said she was half way through her pregnancy - again, if you count back 20 weeks from that tweet, that comes to first week in December. She was first pictured with Kev mid December. Baby Jett could still be prem - but perhaps not as prem as she would have us believe...?

When people have been speculating about paternity Henson has been up there as a strong contender for me because of the timings.
    Forum Member

She is.

She also comes across as a lovely sweet natured girl.
    Forum Member
    I don't think it takes much to get on Katie's grudge list so
    - being pretty
    - making eyes at Pete
    - having a record deal

was probably a triple-whammy :eek:
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    She is.

She also comes across as a lovely sweet natured girl.
    What a cow !:mad:
    No wonder Pwivate Pwicey and her minions hate her .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people have been speculating about paternity Henson has been up there as a strong contender for me because of the timings.

She doesn't seem to have a bad word to say about Gav though (most unusual) and no suggestions that he'll be featuring in the autobiography. I think the simplest explanation is that she hooked up with Kev earlier than previously thought and she was pregnant before their Christmas engagement.
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »

You have me convinced.
    But then when I saw that emergency wedding I smelled a rat anyways.
    Nothing since then has removed the stink,and her games of pretendy pwivate just enforce my opinion that there is something more to all of this pantomime.This is NOT her usual MO and the privacy thing is to deflect speculation. It isn't working. In fact it fuels it.Her obsessive need to hide info by blatantly lying about how far along she is reeks of her having something to hide . So we speculate.
    In the end it is just opinion,but nothing will convince me that she has become a born again virgin re publicity .
    I suppose that the fact that Kev has the look of Gav is an advantage in a scenario like this. In my opinion.
    Forum Member
    She doesn't seem to have a bad word to say about Gav though (most unusual) and no suggestions that he'll be featuring in the autobiography. I think the simplest explanation is that she hooked up with Kev earlier than previously thought and she was pregnant before their Christmas engagement.

I think she most probably was pregnant before their Christmas engagement but was it with him? To me, she looked at least 2 months pregnant in her wedding photos on the beach.

Who knows except the people concerned, we can only speculate.

I know one thing though. IF the baby is not Kevs KP better hope and pray that he doesn't grow up having a strong resemblance to his dad..or it's game over! :eek:
    Forum Member

Actually that enforces my suspicions. The other ex she doesn't diss is Daney. And she was pregnant by him at one point .
    Maybe not dissing baby daddies other than Peteybabes is one of her rules. Maybe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually that enforces my suspicions. The other ex she doesn't diss is Daney. And she was pregnant by him at one point .
    Maybe not dissing baby daddies other than Peteybabes is one of her rules. Maybe.

Why would she let him off the hook though? Anyway he's brown haired and brown eyed, while Kev is mousey and green eyed to match Katie so you might find this comes in handy ;)http://www.athro.com/evo/inherit.html

(before anyone objects - yes it's all far more complicated in reality so this is for entertainment purposes only)
    Forum Member
    Why would she let him off the hook though? Anyway he's brown haired and brown eyed, while Kev is mousey and green eyed to match Katie so you might find this comes in handy ;)http://www.athro.com/evo/inherit.html

(before anyone objects - yes it's all far more complicated in reality so this is for entertainment purposes only)

BIB.....Maybe she doesn't want him to know anything about it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she most probably was pregnant before their Christmas engagement but was it with him? To me, she looked at least 2 months pregnant in her wedding photos on the beach.

Who knows except the people concerned, we can only speculate.

I know one thing though. IF the baby is not Kevs KP better hope and pray that he doesn't grow up having a strong resemblance to his dad..or it's game over! :eek:

As Kev's stepped up to the plate I think until there's very sound reasons to think otherwise it's not fair to speculate. (IMO)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just it Lexi... She NEVER gave a due date did she...

No. Apart from "the end of the summer" in her original statement.
This discussion has been closed.