Options

HO: Question about the Roscoes and who is older

Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know that Joe is the oldest of them all, but who is supposed to be the next oldest and then the youngest?

Comments

• Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darren is the oldest of the lot,

I think Freddie, Ziggy, Robbie and Jason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren isn't a Roscoe. He's an Osborn and whatever Sandy's maiden name was. Not a Roscoe through blood or adoption: only his 5 half-brothers are.

But thanks for the order.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you go by Sandy's kids then Darren is the oldest at about 31ish, Joe is 29 as it was mentioned a few days ago, Freddie must be around 26, Ziggy must be 23ish and the twins are 16/17?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Ziggy must have had a hard paper round then. His forehead is far more lined than his mother's.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they should Of swapped Ziggy and Freddie's ages, Ziggy looks a lot older
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I think they should Of swapped Ziggy and Freddie's ages, Ziggy looks a lot older

He is older at least in real life he is. I remember reading it in an interview with the guy that plays him, think it was on here in fact. He is younger on the show though. Not sure why it was swapped does it really matter outta those two who's oldest.
    I actually just googled them it's funny in real life Joe is older than Darren, Can't really find Ziggys actual age but as above he is older than Freddie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Darren, now that Sandy is his mother, will she find out she is now a grandmother of three? Not that anybody ever mentions Jack and Francine. Its like they don't even exist. I have to wonder though if they know they have a half-brother. Probably not because they probably believe that Neville is their father. Do they at LEAST know they have a niece?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Speaking of Darren, now that Sandy is his mother, will she find out she is now a grandmother of three? Not that anybody ever mentions Jack and Francine. Its like they don't even exist. I have to wonder though if they know they have a half-brother. Probably not because they probably believe that Neville is their father. Do they at LEAST know they have a niece?

Oh god, I wouldn't put it past them to have a storyline where the Roscoe's try to adopt Charlie as "family"
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're 2. They probably aren't even bothered about having a neice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is their niece?

Edit: just realised its Katy
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Ziggy is older in real life then Freddie. I think he's 30.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was mentioned during Alan's anniversary that Robbie and Jason aren't actually Alan's sons and are only half brothers to Joe, Ziggy and Freddie

so technically they are not roscoes either, they only took on tha name because Sandy did, I wonder will we ever be introduced to their father?
  • Options
    *Baby*Blue**Baby*Blue* Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    In real life Ayden Callaghan who plays Joe is 32, Fabrizio Santino who plays Ziggy is 30 and Charlie Clapham who plays Freddie is only 22!
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    If you go by Sandy's kids then Darren is the oldest at about 31ish, Joe is 29 as it was mentioned a few days ago, Freddie must be around 26, Ziggy must be 23ish and the twins are 16/17?

Darren celebrated his 30th birthday in August.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    It goes Darren, Joe, Ziggy, Freddie and then Jason and Robbie are twins if you're talking about Sandy's kids.

Alan's kids: Joe, Ziggy then Freddie.

Roscoes: Joe, Ziggy, Freddie, and Jason and Robbie.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    what i dont understand its jason and robbie roscoe i presumed alan died before they wher born and the father is unknown hence she gave them the roscoe name
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    They were probably given the Roscoe name because Sandy wanted all her boys to have the same surname (minus Darren - who wasn't brought up around the other 5 so it doesn't really matter). Also, Sandy probably didn't want Robbie and Jason to have a different last name than her, Joe, Ziggy and Freddie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Sandy has 6 kids by 3 different men? Who does that remind you all of? I'll give you a hint: she has 7 kids by 4 different men and 3 grandchildren.
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    So Sandy has 6 kids by 3 different men? Who does that remind you all of? I'll give you a hint: she has 7 kids by 4 different men and 3 grandchildren.

Is she currently pretending to be dead?:D
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandy is setting up baby franchises all across the UK. Every few years she'll move to a new city to get knocked up by a new man. I believe it's Frasier Black's turn this time :o:cool:.
    She ain't got nothing on Myra though :D.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Sandy is setting up baby franchises all across the UK. Every few years she'll move to a new city to get knocked up by a new man. I believe it's Frasier Black's turn this time :o:cool:.
    She ain't got nothing on Myra though :D.
    I think Fraser is quite safe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Is she currently pretending to be dead?:D

Yes. At least Myra stopped getting pregnant unless she was waiting to get married for that. I get that you don't have to be married to have kids, but if you are gonna have more than one and they aren't twins, maybe it is a good idea to be married.

Both Niall and Tina were conceived through one-night-stands (with Martin Brownlow and Marvin Bassman), Jacqui and Mercedes however were fathered by the same man a year-apart (William Alexander) who cheated and Myra and got her older sister pregnant (or so we are supposed to believe). Michaela, Carmel and JP's father (Ricky Bowden) Myra had to be with for 3 years. I can understand not getting married to Marvin or Martin, but why not William or Ricky? Unless there was something I missed.