Muslim Mayor of Rotterdam Tells Islamists To "F*** Off" On Live Television

Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
Forum Member
It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom… But if you don’t like freedom, for heaven’s sake pack your bags and leave.

There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself, be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off.

This is stupid, this so incomprehensible. Vanish from the Netherlands if you cannot find your place here. All those well-meaning Muslims here will now be stared at.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/12/muslim-mayor-of-rotterdam-tells-islamists-to-f-off-on-live-television/

I wholeheartedly agree.

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I love the Dutch, they don't mess about with words.
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant!
  • Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said!

Just a shame our politicians don't have the guts to make such heartfelt statements.

They bang on about defending freedom of speech but they wouldn't dare say anything that they think would possibly offend a minority in any way.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    He is a brave man,I know many Muslims who feel the same way but not sure they'd voice it so publicly.

No criticism of them,I would probably be as circumspect myself.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Well done that man. I share his sentiments.
  • donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one you tell em son
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle_Phil wrote: »
    I wholeheartedly agree.

He stood up and was counted. I take my hat off to him.

Well said, Sir.
  • lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deserves an award........
  • lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst tuning into BBC parliament channel, I doubt you'll see Cameron stand up and say "You know what, you don't like western culture or freedom of speech, then you can f**k right off"
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applaud him. The muslimisation of Europe is dreadful :(
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on Boris you know you want to.
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    MrQuike wrote: »
    Go on Boris you know you want to.

Never mind Boris; - I'd like to see Cameron, Clegg and Miliband say it.

They won't though, because they are spineless bastards who only care about preserving their place in the political establishment.

• Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it's not only Islamists he s telling to fk off is it ?.....a lot of moderate Muslims take offence too. As I ve said before only the most casual minded Muslims fit in in western liberal democracies .
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    But it's not only Islamists he s telling to fk off is it ?.....a lot of moderate Muslims take offence too. As I ve said before only the most casual minded Muslims fit in in western liberal democracies .

Yes I agree.

By the way, I wouldn't call someone who prays five times a day, every day, often at all hours of the day and night, as a moderate follower of their religion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »

By the way, I wouldn't call someone who prays five times a day, every day, often at all hours of the day and night, as a moderate follower of their religion.

Right - sounds pretty damn keen to me too :)
  • himerushimerus Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They won't though, because they are spineless bastards who only care about preserving their place in the political establishment.

The words porcine and aeronautics spring to mind.
  • reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree.

Thats one of the central tenets what are you talking about. Mind you, who cares what you think
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    As I ve said before only the most casual minded Muslims fit in in western liberal democracies .

Jolly good. They're the ones we'll have in that case. The others should find other places to live where their "values" are shared.

It's 10 years since there was a "Charlie Hebdo" incident in Amsterdam, lest anyone forget.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/07/terrorism.religion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Well said!

Just a shame our politicians don't have the guts to make such heartfelt statements.

They bang on about defending freedom of speech but they wouldn't dare say anything that they think would possibly offend a minority in any way.
    I think politicians SHOULD be careful about saying this kind of thing. It really is important that Aboutaleb is Muslim himself, and was respected and trusted enough by his largely Muslim electorate to be elected. It would be terribly easy for a white politician to sound like Nick Griffin if he started ordering Muslims to pack their bags and eff off: Muslims in the UK already face so much prejudice and stereotyping that the last thing they need is to pick up a newspaper and see, say, Boris Johnson in the headlines ordering them to leave the country.
    I applaud him. The muslimisation of Europe is dreadful :(

Surely by 'dreadful' you mean 'largely imaginary'? It is really hard to think of any part of the media, politics, finance, education or the law that is dominated by Muslims. In In the UK, for example, they represent 4.4% of the population, and have the very small amount of influence you would expect from that number.
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think politicians SHOULD be careful about saying this kind of thing. It really is important that Aboutaleb is Muslim himself, and was respected and trusted enough by his largely Muslim electorate to be elected. It would be terribly easy for a white politician to sound like Nick Griffin if he started ordering Muslims to pack their bags and eff off: Muslims in the UK already face so much prejudice and stereotyping that the last thing they need is to pick up a newspaper and see, say, Boris Johnson in the headlines ordering them to leave the country.

Why am I not surprised you fully endorse the spineless response of our own elected politicians? I couldn't give two figs about anyone's colour or religion - those we elect should be absolutely outspoken in defense of our freedoms and especially our culture.

Surely by 'dreadful' you mean 'largely imaginary'? It is really hard to think of any part of the media, politics, finance, education or the law that is dominated by Muslims. In In the UK, for example, they represent 4.4% of the population, and have the very small amount of influence you would expect from that number.

Are you serious? "Very small amount of influence"? One can't read a paper, watch TV, listen to a phone-in without hearing about the latest whingeing from one or other Muslim "community", or some outrageous demand, or threat. This country has absolutely bent over backwards to accommodate their every whim - far, far too far in my view, yet they are never, ever satisfied. There was a prime example on C4 News last evening.
  • dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Well said!

Agree totally.Our so called politicians leave a lot to be desired,and every four or five years want us to vote them back in.
  • dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said Elyan.
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He isn't telling "Muslims" to F' off, He's telling extremist nutters to F' off - That's not the same thing and it's an important distinction that appears to be missed.

We do ordinary muslims no favours by pussyfooting round the nutters - Quite the opposite in fact.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It'd make great TV though :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't telling "Muslims" to F' off, He's telling extremist nutters to F' off - That's not the same thing and it's an important distinction that appears to be missed.

We do ordinary muslims no favours by pussyfooting round the nutters - Quite the opposite in fact.

He's telling a whole lot more than extremist nutters -

"
    And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off...."

Is surely applicable to a whole swathe of serous Muslims .. Not just the obviously lunatic.