HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
bricking it..... any advice?

Comments

• Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Make sure the floors are clean and if you prepare any food and drink for them make sure you wash your hands before handling food. They pay attention to hygiene.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the purpose of their visit?
  • Options
    digimon900digimon900 Posts: 4,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in my humble experience every single thing you say will be turned around and used against you. Don't say anything!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    What's the purpose of their visit?

misses had her kids taken due to neglect so she has to habe their involvement coz she is pregnant
  • Options
    FanielleFanielle Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you got all the advice that can be offered in your post in the advice forum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanielle wrote: »
    I think you got all the advice that can be offered in your post in the advice forum

no I just got a slating hence why it was locked
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    no I just got a slating hence why it was locked

You got a slating because people offered you advice and you fought it all the way.
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    You got a slating because people offered you advice and you fought it all the way.

This. OP unless you work with Social Services and your healthcare people instead of against them there will only be one outcome.
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they coming?

My social worker was lovely, so long as was honest and cooperative :)
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dear me, I went and read that thread, wish I hadn't now. :(
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    plenty but it`s pointless passing it on to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I aint fought anything
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    Take your meds then. Or you can ignore me and turn this thread into another death spiral.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »

Same. Op really doesn't have a bloody clue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »

It's awful. It reminds me of history we have close to our family. If the male involved in that wasn't dead now, I'd be convinced it was him posting.

I can tell you now, advice wasn't followed there, medication wasn't taken, help wasn't taken, and the only people now paying for it all are the beautiful children that got were caught up in it and those left to care for them.

I sincerely hope that the OP takes the advice and everything works out well for everybody, but if not then fingers crossed Social Services will act accordingly before any damage is done
  • Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muze wrote: »
    Why are they coming?

My social worker was lovely, so long as was honest and cooperative :)

Which the OP isn't planning to be.
  • Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digimon900 wrote: »
    in my humble experience every single thing you say will be turned around and used against you. Don't say anything!

Depends on the social worker, but there is elements of truth to this...and not just the social workers, other agencies involved as well....when push comes to shove they all stick together, even though they tell you different. But in this case the OP isn't doing himself any favours whatsoever.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Take your anti psychotic medication and stop being so selfish. Stop making the same mistakes with this child you made with your 3 other children you don't see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see now, a father with paranoid psychosis who refuses to take his medication and is not allowed to see his other children, and a mother who's already had her children taken from her due to neglect. Not hard to work out what the social worker will do, is it?

My advice is get a vasectomy, there are enough children in care as it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it common place to remove children on grounds of neglect when the mother is suffering from post natal depression? I've never heard of it before personally so I also feel there is more to the mothers back story than is being told.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Be co-operative and courteous. The social worker is acting in the child's best interests, and given both you and your partner's chequered history regarding your other children, it's hardly surprising social services are taking a keen interest in your situation.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    bricking it..... any advice?

Your incapable of taking advice, which is why you have your kids being taken away.

If I was to offer any advice it would be not to have anymore kids as your clearly an unfit parent
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be co-operative and courteous. The social worker is acting in the child's best interests, and given both you and your partner's chequered history regarding your other children, it's hardly surprising social services are taking a keen interest in your situation.

Thank God they are, after reading some of the OP's posts.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My advice is to take your medication, see a shrink and do any and everything that social services and medical professionals want you to do. You said your kids were taken away and one of the reasons was your refusal to take medication, yet you still refuse to take it now and still expect to be able to keep your kid. It's people like you that end up killing their kids, because they think they know best and when they break mentally because they refuse help they take it out on the mot vulnerable.
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smear blood on the floor, but then act like nothing at all is wrong, but in a way that comes off as really fake.