✭✭✭
    Streamin like a dream on the ps4
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    #cancelwwenetwork still trending high wordwide
  • Jimmy_BarnesJimmy_Barnes Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy to report that the live streaming on Roku Streaming Stick during the Rumble was almost faultless. Did go off once around 3am, but only for about 15 seconds, and was fine for the rest of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    #cancelwwenetwork still trending high wordwide

Only by complete and utter morons.
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would that not apply to most of the people who use twitter?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much.
  • AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect it has more to do with it getting mainstream press coverage than anything else.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the Rumble on the 360.Every now & then it seemed to skip abit.An example was when when Rollins jumped off the top turnbuckle,Brock catches him & gives him the F5.But the way it played out was i seen Seth climb onto the apron & then it skipped to Brock giving him the F5.I took it back a bit but it kept jumping.It seemed to be skipping ahead now & again during the actual Rumble.Slightly annoying.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Watching live last night it froze for about 5 maybe 10 seconds when Reigns was walking down apart from that it was perfect.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it on the laptop this morning without any problems.

I signed up to the network mainly for the classic PPV's so there is no way i would cancel because of 1 event.
  • Robbie_90Robbie_90 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Seems like the network is free for February.

I just went to cancel my subscription because I was under the impression my first billing date was this week, however it now says I will be billed on 1st March.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    Watched it on the laptop this morning without any problems.

I signed up to the network mainly for the classic PPV's so there is no way i would cancel because of 1 event.

Me to I got it mainly for the old stuff even if live PPV's weren't on it I'd still have it I don't even consider that I'm paying £9.99 for live PPV I'm paying £9.99 for The Network and the live PPV's are just a added bonus.
  • JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    Robbie_90 wrote: »
    Seems like the network is free for February.

I just went to cancel my subscription because I was under the impression my first billing date was this week, however it now says I will be billed on 1st March.
    Just noticed this. That's a result as I was planning on cancelling before my trial ends too.

I'm happy to keep it for an extra month if I don't have to pay!
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy to report that the live streaming on Roku Streaming Stick during the Rumble was almost faultless. Did go off once around 3am, but only for about 15 seconds, and was fine for the rest of the show.

That's about the same time my roku1 box lost signal for a couple of seconds.
  • Robbie_90Robbie_90 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Joooe wrote: »
    Just noticed this. That's a result as I was planning on cancelling before my trial ends too.

I'm happy to keep it for an extra month if I don't have to pay!

Indeed. I'll probably pay £9.99 for March because I want to watch Wrestlemania then cancel. I don't watch enough of the product really to justify a monthly subscription.

They must be desperate because this is essentially 6 weeks free!
  • JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    Robbie_90 wrote: »
    Indeed. I'll probably pay £9.99 for March because I want to watch Wrestlemania then cancel. I don't watch enough of the product really to justify a monthly subscription.

They must be desperate because this is essentially 6 weeks free!
    Yeah that's what I was planning on doing, picking it up again for 'Mania. Could be three PPVs for £9.99 now, not bad. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely no problem whatsoever for me no buffering at all.
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New programme going behind the scenes at Mania 30 is being shown after tonight's "non" Raw episode, it looks like something worth watching.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_don1 wrote: »
    New programme going behind the scenes at Mania 30 is being shown after tonight's "non" Raw episode, it looks like something worth watching.

They would nearly be better just showing it/parts of it on the show tonight to fill time AND plug the Network at the same time.

Reminding fans of an actual good show where the people they like went over might seem like rubbing their noses in it though...
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No problems at all with the stream last night for me, which was a pleasant surprise.
  • Dax 21Dax 21 Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the hell are they doing not changing me till March the 1st two free ppvs shems a bit of a mad move
    And they wondering why its not doing great
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Jimmy_BarnesJimmy_Barnes Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    That's about the same time my roku1 box lost signal for a couple of seconds.

May have been a Team Roku thing, then :) I was overall very impressed with the live stream, though I don't see myself watching every PPV live, certainly I will Mania and maybe two or three others later in the year depending on the card, it bodes well that it's so reliable.

I see some of the penny pinchers are back in the thread threatening cancellation...
  • AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dax 21 wrote: »
    Why the hell are they doing not changing me till March the 1st two free ppvs shems a bit of a mad move
    And they wondering why its not doing great
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Have they definitely not charged anyone this month (which would cover February)?

(I haven't checked yet but pretty sure I didn't get anything from PayPal telling me I'd been charged)
  • Dax 21Dax 21 Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexiR wrote: »
    Have they definitely not charged anyone this month (which would cover February)?

(I haven't checked yet but pretty sure I didn't get anything from PayPal telling me I'd been charged)

Last week my frst payment date was 28 January it. Has now moved to 1st March
    Don't know what the hell they are sometimes don't think they do at times

Think it's a move of madness but I take it but WWE I am happy to pay:D
    Maybe they want to take everyone money on the same date God knows
    Maybe its for people who have signed up since day one January 19
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good enough Rumble and show to keep me from cancelling before the payment. Predictable winner but sets up a decent WM title match and lead up month. Pity the result is pretty much a given, but they could still throw in a few twists.

Should be a good couple of months and a relief to see Cena and Bryan not involved and hopefully given a backward seat for this one. Good as Rollins was, hope they don't make the match a triple threat.

Streaming and quality was brilliant. A novelty to watch a RR in your own time and without having had to fork out a fortune for it. Even the shows before and after were good.