Comments

• Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle said in HL show Perez told her it was in his contract that he'd be in the final 3 !!

hmmmm mockery and taking the pee out of viewers and voters paying then
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no matter what the outcome of the vote, BB will say he won a free pass to the final.

even if Perez is up for eviction he'll be saved by the Producers, eg: not freezing phone lines when he's in the bottom 2 etc.

whatever happens sadly Perez WILL be in the Final & in the top 3 :(
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    islandman wrote: »

two words HELEN WOOD, didnt we all know she was going to be set up to win?
  • Options
    rowdyprincessrowdyprincess Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you think they would of included that in highlight show if it was true.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you think they would of included that in highlight show if it was true.

yes i do - show and we can say via BBOTS its not true ( like john cleese i mentioned it once but i got away with analogy ) - even if it is - dont show it and people will be calling cover up
    so they taking the say it get it over and done with scenario
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    islandman wrote: »

of course it's all a fix, why is voting only by app, who controls that voting? Those producers need to remember who pays them.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Has CBB fixed it

Imho BB fix everything.....
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Hopkins fan, and a Perez hater, I would have said that Perez said that to Michelle as a wind up while he was insistent that he'd be in the final.

BUT, the thing that makes me suspicious, if that was the case, when Michelle told the whole house, he would have burst out laughing, but he didn't, he screwed his face up
    "No I didn't, No I didn't!" , came across as someone not wanting to be rumbled.
  • Options
    AmberPandaAmberPanda Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I never vote on any of these reality shows IMO they are all a fix, who adjudicates the number of votes cast.

Of course that Perez man is being set up to be in the final and could possibly win.
    I don't normally comment on people unless I have first hand knowledge of them, who knows what the people in the house are like when in their own houses but that man just makes me shudder, he is vile, I now mute the TV when he is on. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's not fixed at all. This is nonsense. You cannot mess around with votes in TV, if the public vote for him to be up every week, he'll be up every week.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised but, if this had been agreed, why on earth would they choose to broadcast it in the HL show? That's where my only doubt lies. Yes, it is more publicity, and as they say 'any publicity is good publicity' but would they really risk showing Michelle's claims if it was true?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised but, if this had been agreed, why on earth would they choose to broadcast it in the HL show? That's where my only doubt lies. Yes, it is more publicity, and as they say 'any publicity is good publicity' but would they really risk showing Michelle's claims if it was true?

They want you to have doubt.

That's all part of their cunning plan.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Manipulated certainly. But for whose gain...

Wait until after the series to see who C5 have set up for a reality show to find out.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Perez saying early on he was Going to be a Finalist and write it on his face during a Live show. Then he repeatedly said 'I'm BB Producers' wet dream' and 'I'm in the final' and 'It's in my contract--I'm here till the Final'.....just like Busey kept saying 'It's in my contract: I'm the Winner'. The fact both Perez and poor Gary are unhinged doesn't make their rantings untrue. Disgusting.
  • Options
    Col.KurtzCol.Kurtz Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    After all the TV phone competition scandals from a few years ago I doubt any channel would risk it again when public money is involved. At least I'd like to think so. I just think it was a wind up comment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be up for every eviction so hardly a fix.