Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• AaronwyAaronwy Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    "You last visited: 07-09-2011 at 11:38"

I was going to sign up, but I apparently already have - I just completely forgot. I signed up and never returned. :cry:

So, hello. :)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaronwy wrote: »
    "You last visited: 07-09-2011 at 11:38"

I was going to sign up, but I apparently already have - I just completely forgot. I signed up and never returned. :cry:

So, hello. :)
    :D:D
    Silly you!

Belated welcome to DS. :)
  • Steffan_LeachSteffan_Leach Posts: 4,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been going since 2009!!!
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome to DS, guys :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Hello, first time watch Big Brother for about seven years. A friend is to blame for it and yeah, I'm totally hooked on this cringefest of season and looking forward to getting involved in some debates regarding the housemates.
  • brimogbrimog Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Hello every one I'm a newbie.
  • The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi CrashDavis and brimog. :)

I'm quite new here also and this is my first time welcoming newbies. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrashDavis wrote: »
    Hello, first time watch Big Brother for about seven years. A friend is to blame for it and yeah, I'm totally hooked on this cringefest of season and looking forward to getting involved in some debates regarding the housemates.
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)

You'll find a very lively Big Brother forum HERE :D
    Some of the HM's are headache inducing this year! :o
    brimog wrote: »
    Hello every one I'm a newbie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Hello I'm a returner (is that a word). I used to post occasionally a few years ago but have recently been a lurker and felt the posting urge again so here I am :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynsue wrote: »
    Hello I'm a returner (is that a word). I used to post occasionally a few years ago but have recently been a lurker and felt the posting urge again so here I am :)
    Hi, welcome back. :D
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Hi, welcome back. :D

Happy Birthday Scots Rool....i'd use one of your fancy designs but i don't want to infringe copyright ;-)
    hope you have a lovely day
    love planets x

ps i may have the wrong day my memory's rubbish :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    hello
    Forum Member
    hello
    Forum Member
    Testing........................Having problems.
    Forum Member
    Problem solved......Hopefully.

Hello. I come among you using the pseudonym 'pirbright_camp', a place I lingered in some years ago and about which I still have unpleasant memories. Anyway, I live in a quiet Irish backwater far removed from life's rushing stream and the problems that torment it. The world is a serious place and I wisely leave it to serious persons to discuss for Ridiculous Whimsy, Rippin' Yarns and tales of Derring Do are the waters in which I paddle. I belong to the Antrim Bystanders, a quiz team where the standard of intelligence is not very high but such is the level of our opposition we are considered dangerous intellectuals......................I look forward to becoming part of the site.
    Forum Member

Hello. I come among you using the pseudonym 'pirbright_camp', a place I lingered in some years ago and about which I still have unpleasant memories. Anyway, I live in a quiet Irish backwater far removed from life's rushing stream and the problems that torment it. The world is a serious place and I wisely leave it to serious persons to discuss for Ridiculous Whimsy, Rippin' Yarns and tales of Derring Do are the waters in which I paddle. I belong to the Antrim Bystanders, a quiz team where the standard of intelligence is not very high but such is the level of our opposition we are considered dangerous intellectuals......................I look forward to becoming part of the site.

welcome pirbright....you'll never guess who's got a new shovel :o
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    welcome pirbright....you'll never guess who's got a new shovel :o

Then you must tell me for solving even the easiest of puzzles is beyond me
    Forum Member
    Then you must tell me for solving even the easiest of puzzles is beyond me

(Ripping Yarns' Eric Olthwaite)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Scots Rool....i'd use one of your fancy designs but i don't want to infringe copyright ;-)
    hope you have a lovely day
    love planets x

ps i may have the wrong day my memory's rubbish :blush:
    Heehee, thanks planets. :D It's tomorrow, but your memory is pretty damn good.
    hello
    hello
    There's an echo in here today.
    Testing........................Having problems.
    1 - 2- 3

Hurrah! You finally got there. :D
  • Padraig_O_ConnoPadraig_O_Conno Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Hey, Padraig here

I've decided to take the plunge and join this morning, I am a massive Big Brother Fan consider myself a superfan, I have been watching it regularly since BB7, I was around 10/11 as I am 19 now! I have been following the big brother forum for the past 2 years! Great forum and very interesting topics
  • LurifaxLurifax Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! (Waves shyly)
    Long-time lurker, just plucked up the courage to register, mainly because I'm gripped by a horrible and shame-filled fascination for this year's CBB.
    Living in Sweden, I tend to lurk in ancient forums, relevant to current TV transmissions here. So, please forgive me if I transgress ...
    xxx
  • Sun Glasses RonSun Glasses Ron Posts: 17,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone

Newbie here just signed up & looking to commenting on several subjects

Although I have been a regular viewer on here for sometime!
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Hi, welcome to DS :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Padraig here

I've decided to take the plunge and join this morning, I am a massive Big Brother Fan consider myself a superfan, I have been watching it regularly since BB7, I was around 10/11 as I am 19 now! I have been following the big brother forum for the past 2 years! Great forum and very interesting topics

The Big Brother forum gets pretty 'lively' at times. Some FM's are still arguing about what happened in BB1! :D
    Lurifax wrote: »
    Hello! (Waves shyly)
    Long-time lurker, just plucked up the courage to register, mainly because I'm gripped by a horrible and shame-filled fascination for this year's CBB.
    Living in Sweden, I tend to lurk in ancient forums, relevant to current TV transmissions here. So, please forgive me if I transgress ...
    xxx

You'll also like the Big Brother forum. This years CBB has been so so argumentative, some of the HM's are horrible!
    Hi everyone

Newbie here just signed up & looking to commenting on several subjects

Although I have been a regular viewer on here for sometime!
    Hi, welcome to DS :)
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome aboard, folks :)