Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Katie needed a daddy and kev needed the fame,i reckon he'd be up for anything to get his face and his pecs in the papers,so a deal was struck,all this love crap on twitter is not fooling me.

I fully expect him to either be in CBB or munching on a koala c*ck in the jungle within the year. Once he's a *celeb* in his own right, expect an amicable split and him telling the tabs what a lovely, misunderstood women she is but things just didn't work.

The still good friends bit will last until she shacks up with her next CP and then Ken will get the acorn/crap shag/not man enough treatment like the rest of them
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. He is so fame hungry and I also believe he would be willing to be her little puppet for as long as it takes for him to get as much up the celeb ladder as he can.
    sadly he mustn't know his wife as well as we do as she doesn't like her men getting more attention than her....that is what makes them her exes :p
    And also sadly for him,he picked a dud with katie,her fame is on the skids so that means he isn't going to get the attention that he thought he would,maybe a few years back,but not now:D
    And also something happened with gary and phil,i've not heard sight nor sound of them since the day she whisked kev up the aisle
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    And also sadly for him,he picked a dud with katie,her fame is on the skids so that means he isn't going to get the attention that he thought he would,maybe a few years back,but not now:D
    And also something happened with gary and phil,i've not heard sight nor sound of them since the day she whisked kev up the aisle
    Bloomin heck, you are a mind reader !:eek:

I meant to post asking about him earlier. Normally Gaz is in like Flynn getting his physog in the papers on her coat tails and making gushing comments in her defense.
    Nothing.
    Oh I'm sure there will be basic " Congrats blah blah" tweets to be unearthed ,but the silence from him these days is deafening.:confused:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary did tweet on the 20th August that he couldn't wait to see KP and Kev and their beautiful son Jett.
    don't think he is in favour with KP much now as he is still friends with Kelly Brook,( he has been her friend and done her make up for year) KP seems the type that would want him to dis who ever she doesn't like and to hell with him if he doesn't.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    This Metro article at time of announcement says she was 'coy' about date but friends said 'sometime over Christmas and New Year'. http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/24/katie-price-and-new-husband-kieran-hayler-announce-they-are-expecting-their-first-child-together-after-whirlwind-romance-3511389/ . I'd take everything with a pinch of salt but factors like when they could have known the sex from a scan seem more significant. That might suggest conception dates between Dec 1-9 and due date August 28th.
    It will all come out in the Jetwash.
    Is she at it with him now? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie needed a daddy and kev needed the fame,i reckon he'd be up for anything to get his face and his pecs in the papers,so a deal was struck,all this love crap on twitter is not fooling me.

I agree IMO whatever bloke she is with it all seems so fake.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I fully expect him to either be in CBB or munching on a koala c*ck in the jungle within the year. Once he's a *celeb* in his own right, expect an amicable split and him telling the tabs what a lovely, misunderstood women she is but things just didn't work.

The still good friends bit will last until she shacks up with her next CP and then Ken will get the acorn/crap shag/not man enough treatment like the rest of them

Lol true I think Kevin will be dumped by Christmas.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    I agree IMO whatever bloke she is with it all seems so fake.

Oh no no no no no .
    You forget , he has mileage left has our Kev.
    There is the Christmas Special "Our First Chwistmas as a family" to churn out another cheque.
    Plus "Our First Anniversary" .
    I'm thinking she'll make an effort here and stretch it out to at least a year from now.....maybe 18 months. Then he's toast.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not if he wins IAC he won't ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh no no no no no .
    You forget , he has mileage left has our Kev.
    There is the Christmas Special "Our First Chwistmas as a family" to churn out another cheque.
    Plus "Our First Anniversary" .
    I'm thinking she'll make an effort here and stretch it out to at least a year from now.....maybe 18 months. Then he's toast.

Lol he can be the turkey!
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Not if he wins IAC he won't ;)

Aye that would make him useful :D
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah,he won't go on IAC,after all he did say he didn't marry her for the fame:rolleyes: and is really happy spending his wages treating katie to nice gifts and doing the supermarket shop:rolleyes:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    The thing is - I have had a baby due around the time all her earlier tweets and interviews suggest (early September). I've also had a baby due around the time she is now saying Jett was due (8th October). So I am very aware of the various milestones, dates etc and none of it adds up. In fact, as I've said before, the only explanation I can come up with is that she forgot that she had made reference to how far she was along and decided to manufacture this "prem" baby drama to get her plastic trout faced mug back in the papers. How can the people who keep insisting this baby was prem watch that video of her saying she was in the third trimester in June and STILL believe there isn't something dodgy about the dates?
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is - I have had a baby due around the time all her earlier tweets and interviews suggest (early September). I've also had a baby due around the time she is now saying Jett was due (8th October). So I am very aware of the various milestones, dates etc and none of it adds up. In fact, as I've said before, the only explanation I can come up with is that she forgot that she had made reference to how far she was along and decided to manufacture this "prem" baby drama to get her plastic trout faced mug back in the papers. How can the people who keep insisting this baby was prem watch that video of her saying she was in the third trimester in June and STILL believe there isn't something dodgy about the dates?

I think a lot of her admirer's have stuck by her throughout all the constant lies, the downright spiteful and nasty ways of the woman, the p*ss poor parenting, with a plethora of excuses or the get out clause of "well no one's perfect" :rolleyes:.
    I think some now have to carry on the defence of the woman to save face no matter how ludicrous her lies.
    Let's face it. no matter how flagrant and predictable and plain obvious her crap and lies are she will always have some prepared to buy her tat and she must be laughing knowing that whatever sh*te she spins, someone will fall for it.

From day 1, the lies and crap have poured out of her mouth.

So she scuttles off abroad in a horsebox, knowing that she was having a 'complicated' and 'difficult' :rolleyes: pregnancy, she has 'dropped' into many conversations how she may just give birth any time ;) she has lied non stop and tangled herself in knots because frankly any decent human with those genuine concerns would not put her unborn child at risk for the sake of topping up a tan. Obviously.
    Still looks like she has managed to sell her pitiful 'martyr' story to the lowest common denominator whilst topping up her tan,what a sordid and lying world this child has been brought into.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I couldn't agree with you more, I remember having my scans with little lion, and feeling immense joy and happiness as each stage of my pregnancy passed. KP has tweeted when those milestones have passed the same as many of us share the exciting news and scan photos with friends and family!

I remember at my 20 week scan finding out that I was having a little girl and had thought about having a scan at 18 weeks privately to have an early peek.... knowing that it would only be two weeks earlier than the detailed scan I decided not to!

At no point in KPs pregnancy have things seemed normal - I suspect at the start of her pregnancy she was wearing mama spanx to minimise her bump, the silly scafs and poncho suggests she had something to gain by hiding her bump. When we look to the end of last year there are a number of potential fathers in the frame - Leo was in London (KP has stated that its OK to do an ex) Gavin H, and the current husband... I suspect that the time of conception was in this overlap over period, which would explain the secrecy and the pretence that the baby was early.

I just wish the whole thing would be turned into a J Kyle special, with multiple lie detector and DNA tests!

Maybe I am wrong, but as you said the milestones are very significant, and they don't add up to a premature birth, dramatically taking place in spain -

Finally has there been a photo of the baby yet? perhaps he is an 8lb chubster ??? :D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Beats me! As you say, anyone who's had a baby knows the pattern of events. The way DM has reported it is interesting: "Katie Price has been in hiding abroad since giving birth to her fourth child Jett Riviera eight weeks early." mention that they've only been married 7 months and that "her surprise pregnancy comes after failed IVF attempts to start a family with Leandro and second ex-husband Alex Reid." So at least a slight improvement from The Sun's unquestioning sycophancy though they don't go as far as to question the due date.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401169/Katie-Price-puckers-husband-Kieran-Hayler-photo-giving-birth-son-Jett.html#ixzz2ctXxschr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I couldn't agree with you more, I remember having my scans with little lion, and feeling immense joy and happiness as each stage of my pregnancy passed. KP has tweeted when those milestones have passed the same as many of us share the exciting news and scan photos with friends and family!

I remember at my 20 week scan finding out that I was having a little girl and had thought about having a scan at 18 weeks privately to have an early peek.... knowing that it would only be two weeks earlier than the detailed scan I decided not to!

At no point in KPs pregnancy have things seemed normal - I suspect at the start of her pregnancy she was wearing mama spanx to minimise her bump, the silly scafs and poncho suggests she had something to gain by hiding her bump. When we look to the end of last year there are a number of potential fathers in the frame - Leo was in London (KP has stated that its OK to do an ex) Gavin H, and the current husband... I suspect that the time of conception was in this overlap over period, which would explain the secrecy and the pretence that the baby was early.

I just wish the whole thing would be turned into a J Kyle special, with multiple lie detector and DNA tests!

Maybe I am wrong, but as you said the milestones are very significant, and they don't add up to a premature birth, dramatically taking place in spain -

Finally has there been a photo of the baby yet? perhaps he is an 8lb chubster ??? :D

BIB that would be worth watching :D Strange no photo of the baby yet.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In April she was "over half way through" according to her twitter & in June she was in third trimester yet mid August baby was 8 weeks prem. Her poor education is showing here as the dates just dont add up. Will be interesting to see what the front page of the Sun brings tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB that would be worth watching :D Strange no photo of the baby yet.

But one of KP snogging her chappie and a photo of their hands intertwined???

I don't think there is a photo taken by my camera taken in the last 20 months that didn't feature little lion... you would have thought she would have at least tweeted pics of Jett in an incubator for sympathy from her fans... unless he is an 8lb chubster which would not surprise me - her comments below in the article are quite illuminating...

'She wrote in her Sun column recently: 'I haven't got long to go now. I've got a date and I know the sex but no one knows yet - and this time I'm huge.

'I'm the biggest I've been for all of my pregnancies. I'm 11st already, whereas I was not even ten-and-a-half full-term with the others.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401169/Katie-Price-puckers-husband-Kieran-Hayler-photo-giving-birth-son-Jett.html#ixzz2ctfYQFup

hmmm .... suggest to me that she really wasn't far from full term weeks ago!
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the comments are quoted in this article -published on 11 July
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360582/Katie-Price-wears-eye-catching-neon-scarf-cover-baby-bump-attends-promo-event-new-perfume.html

which states:
    She also went on to reveal that she's been thinking about baby names, and had picked out either Tinkerbell or Lorenzo.

'I haven't got long to go now. I've got a date and I know the sex but no one knows yet - and this time I'm huge,' she wrote last month.

That would have been in June....
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I think a lot of her admirer's have stuck by her throughout all the constant lies, the downright spiteful and nasty ways of the woman, the p*ss poor parenting, with a plethora of excuses or the get out clause of "well no one's perfect" :rolleyes:.
    I think some now have to carry on the defence of the woman to save face no matter how ludicrous her lies.
    Let's face it. no matter how flagrant and predictable and plain obvious her crap and lies are she will always have some prepared to buy her tat and she must be laughing knowing that whatever sh*te she spins, someone will fall for it.

From day 1, the lies and crap have poured out of her mouth.

So she scuttles off abroad in a horsebox, knowing that she was having a 'complicated' and 'difficult' :rolleyes: pregnancy, she has 'dropped' into many conversations how she may just give birth any time ;) she has lied non stop and tangled herself in knots because frankly any decent human with those genuine concerns would not put her unborn child at risk for the sake of topping up a tan. Obviously.
    Still looks like she has managed to sell her pitiful 'martyr' story to the lowest common denominator whilst topping up her tan,what a sordid and lying world this child has been brought into.

I'm with you fifi...I don't believe a single word of this. As I said before it all seems very convenient that this all happened in a different country.

She's not very good at remembering everything she has said so let's just hope she trips herself up sometime in the future and her disgraceful lies are exposed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think there is a photo taken by my camera taken in the last 20 months that didn't feature little lion... you would have thought she would have at least tweeted pics of Jett in an incubator for sympathy from her fans... unless he is an 8lb chubster which would not surprise me - her comments below in the article are quite illuminating...

'She wrote in her Sun column recently: 'I haven't got long to go now. I've got a date and I know the sex but no one knows yet - and this time I'm huge.

'I'm the biggest I've been for all of my pregnancies. I'm 11st already, whereas I was not even ten-and-a-half full-term with the others.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401169/Katie-Price-puckers-husband-Kieran-Hayler-photo-giving-birth-son-Jett.html#ixzz2ctfYQFup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2360582/Katie-Price-wears-eye-catching-neon-scarf-cover-baby-bump-attends-promo-event-new-perfume.html

which states:
    She also went on to reveal that she's been thinking about baby names, and had picked out either Tinkerbell or Lorenzo.

'I haven't got long to go now. I've got a date and I know the sex but no one knows yet - and this time I'm huge,' she wrote last month.

Aye there is a lot that doesn't add up :confused: Although IMO most of us know she talks a lot of BS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

which states:

Tweeting a snog pic is a very bizarre thing to do when you have a prem baby in hospital - and all this "no,I love you more" is beyond embarrassing - methinks they protest too much...
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

which states:

She is so ignorant and thick she thinks people will forget what she said... just like she does.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I'm with you fifi...I don't believe a single word of this. As I said before it all seems very convenient that this all happened in a different country.

She's not very good at remembering everything she has said so let's just hope she trips herself up sometime in the future and her disgraceful lies are exposed.

I think she planned the whole thing Nicola. She wanted to be out of the country when she had Jett, she knew it was time to pop, she has said so often enough, she also said there would be drama surrounding the birth. How right she was about everything... it all stinks.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I think she planned the whole thing Nicola. She wanted to be out of the country when she had Jett, she knew it was time to pop, she has said so often enough, she also said there would be drama surrounding the birth. How right she was about everything... it all stinks.

I think exactly the same Willow, I believe it was planned to have the baby abroad also.

If that is true then to make up a story like this is beyond despicable. :even for her.

And she even had to drag PA into the whole sorry saga by insinuating his actions may have somehow contributed to this drama happening. :rolleyes::(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Amy is there? Just wondering how Harvey is coping with all the drama knowing his love of routine. Not suggesting he is not being well looked after before anyone slates me - I know Katie dotes on him
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

Absolutely! It beggars belief that she left the country so far along in her difficult pregnancy (seeing how she was in the third trimester way back according to her) especially when a caesarian was on the cards.
This discussion has been closed.