Options

Katie: You are an embarrassment to Mankind - Nadia steps in**SPOILER VT**

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Perez................the wind-up merchant !

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-15-katie-rises-perezs-bait

No wonder Katie goes berserk at him - imagine living with that !!

but :D

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I hope nasty Nadia is out on Friday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What?? Where's the vt?
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Where's the link to the VT?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?? Where's the vt?
    Where's the link to the VT?

ok ! :D duly added.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    God I hope nasty Nadia is out on Friday.

'Nasty Nadia'?

In the words of Callum the Wise, you're reaching there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    ok ! :D duly added.

Hehe Cheers
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Nasty Nadia'?

Do not feed the...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez tries to justify his behaviour to Nadia - Nadia buys it
    but Perez is just playing her, he knows he's doing things to deliberately wind Katie up- he did it to Alexander, and it worked, Alexander walked. Alexander was a threat to Perez;s gameplan because Alexander wasn't taking any of his nonsense, now he's targetting Katie ..........whittling them away one by one.
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Nasty Nadia'?

Every time I see her I am retching not reaching.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Well Hopkins did say she would try her best to annoy Perez. Seems the moody Moo can't take it but can dish it ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not feed the...

LOL I won't. :D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez presses himself against the window, and that makes him :

"A disgrace to Mankind"

Hopkins, underneath all that puffed-up bluff and bluster, is dull as a brush
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love the fact that she says 'I have no time for you'

She seems to have all the time in the world to follow him about ranting and calling him names. Yes it was childish behaviour by him but .................am I the only one to find her rants extremely childish too - it's like she's in the playground. Pathetic woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She seems to have all the time in the world to follow him about ranting and calling him names. Yes it was childish behaviour by him but .................am I the only one to find her rants extremely childish too - it's like she's in the playground. Pathetic woman.
    She's telling the immature man/child to stop behaving like a 5 year old taunting her - and he WAS taunting her !! Who can blame her !
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's telling the immature man/child to stop behaving like a 5 year old taunting her - and he WAS taunting her !! Who can blame her !

Eh...she's not immune to a fair bit of taunting herself now, in fairness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's just reactionary - and to Perez, the HM from Hell ! :D:D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A BIT of taunting ? ... that's ALL she does

Taunting, goading, provoking and insulting ... that's it

Not just in the BB house either ... It's how she makes a living, isn't it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truth be told. They both enjoy it. She likes a moan and to assert her GODDAMN AMAZINGNESS AND ALL ROUND SUPERIORITY and he loves the attention.
    It passes the time. They are both bad. Yes, she is a bully, so is he in his way. I couldn't give a t*ss anymore tbh. Let them have at each other till it all ends in tears. I've been in relationships like this myself. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truth be told. They both enjoy it. She likes a moan and to assert her GODDAMN AMAZINGNESS AND ALL ROUND SUPERIORITY and he loves the attention.
    It passes the time. They are both bad. Yes, she is a bully, so is he in his way. I couldn't give a t*ss anymore tbh. Let them have at each other till it all ends in tears. I've been in relationships like this myself. :D

I disagree about the term bully - Perez was pressed up against the window knowing she was the other side, that's what it looked like, and if so, he was taunting her - we saw it in the VT, and Nadia says " don't do that as we have to see her face" .........crikey..............she's blaming Katie,,,, !!:o She really is the worse kind of protective mother making excuses for her immature troubled teen, and Perez will be loving every minute of that, as he's getting away with it, because Nadia believes him!
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins can't handle him, it's hilarious. She flips out over the most ridiculous things. Some of these HM's are so weak, Perez just has to give them a funny look and it set's them off. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

She had to turn around and walk several paces to the window to deliver her rant (presumably she saw him through a mirror) - why couldn't she just walk away if 'she has no time for him' - she is like a child herself.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member

No, you're not the only one and yes she is like a pathetic kid in the playground, targeting weaker kids to make her insecure self feel better while sucking up to the stronger kids (Michelle).
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    A BIT of taunting ? ... that's ALL she does

Taunting, goading, provoking and insulting ... that's it

Not just in the BB house either ... It's how she makes a living, isn't it ?

Oh I agree. It's not just reactionary, either. She actually instigates most of it.

You have to give Perez kudos for having the skill to wind her up merely by existing :D
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree about the term bully - Perez was pressed up against the window knowing she was the other side, that's what it looked like, and if so, he was taunting her - we saw it in the VT, and Nadia says " don't do that as we have to see her face" .........crikey..............she's blaming Katie,,,, !!:o She really is the worse kind of protective mother making excuses for her immature troubled teen, and Perez will be loving every minute of that, as he's getting away with it, because Nadia believes him!

Well he said he was doing it to Keith, obviously Katie thinks it's all about herself though, she's full of herself and thinks it's all about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Well he said he was doing it to Keith, obviously Katie thinks it's all about herself though, she's full of herself and thinks it's all about her.
    It will probably be shown tonight - so we'll see- and I wouldn't take Perez's word for it , as we saw in that VT he was pressing up against the window facing Katie,who was in the garden on her own- then later when she went inside the house, there he was again up against the window but this time from the outside ..........so clearly winding her up ! And Perez has got Nadia singing to his tune, so he wasn't going to admit to deliberately winding Katie up was he- I really think a lot on here underestimate Perez !!