Katie H standing up for the british people

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She told Perez you should not have said fxxx the public Katie they are my people

Comments

• Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the fat, ginger or unemployed ones.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Ugh i hate her over the top fake patriotic routine.
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laughable.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Not the fat, ginger or unemployed ones.

Don't forget the Scottish ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want her standing up for me thanks.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's my hero, standing up for all of those downtrodden with no voice!

Oh no wait, she's a gobshite with a superiority complex borderline Asperger's and a fame hungry wannabe.

Do not speak for me.
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the Scottish ;-)

I can understand some of the scots voting independence now as they were trying to get escape from idiots like Hopkins.
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She told Perez you should not have said fxxx the public Katie they are my people

They are MY people?..:(
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle was hilarious too.....she's contemplating the possibility that someone who said **** the British public could beat her, considering she said she loved them!

It's almost like 'I've said I love the LGBT community, I've said I love the British people....I've wore the earrings and even got the tea shirt! I've even spoke the British lingo as if it was my natural tongue! What more do I have to do to win this thing???'
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    I can understand some of the scots voting independence now as they were trying to get escape from idiots like Hopkins.

They have my sympathy. So near yet so far :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member

Ok they can have perez lol
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    If she's standing up for me, I'd rather she sat down...:p
    Forum Member
    They have my sympathy. So near yet so far :D

Lol well at least we all suffer her together regardless of where we are born in Britain.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle was hilarious too.....she's contemplating the possibility that someone who said **** the British public could beat her, considering she said she loved them!

It's almost like 'I've said I love the LGBT community, I've said I love the British people....I've wore the earrings and even got the tea shirt! I've even spoke the British lingo as if it was my natural tongue! What more do I have to do to win this thing???'

I'm waiting for her rendition of 'Rule Britannia'. Then I may actually vomit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »

She'll ruin the song..:(
    Forum Member
    Aqua_Mark wrote: »
    Ok they can have perez lol

Bet they would prefer him as at least he wouldn't mock a Scottish nurse who has Ebola.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's people like Hopkins who manage to make me feel ashamed of being English.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet they would prefer him as at least he wouldn't mock a Scottish nurse who has Ebola.

Yeah this.

The amount of attacks that Katie has made on british people has been endless.

I can't believe she had the audacity to say that. The cheek. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »

No mate it's Jerusalem. England's green and pleasant land without a perez. send him back to the USA . Where he can't walk in the street without security his got more beefs than all the rap stars in the us
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Yeah this.

The amount of attacks that Katie has made on british people has been endless.

I can't believe she had the audacity to say that. The cheek. :o

I reckon she will get worse as we get closer to the final.:o
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I expect so.

Vile nasty woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Worse?..:o
  • HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    If she's standing up for me, I'd rather she sat down...:p

Well said :D

Katie H and Michelle.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, they are her people alright. Unless they're Northern, too fat, too thin, too healthy, too unhealthy, ginger, tattooed, disabled, stay at home mothers, unemployed, feminist, breast feeders, posessors of husbands that aren't hers yet - the list goes on. That's a great big chunk of the British public she claims NOT to like, so how can she claim to speak for them?

She's just so wishy washy, that woman of the people. That queen of hearts. That lady not for turning. She pretends to love being hated, but I think she secretly loves being liked more....In fact, there's a part of her that's clearly desperate for it.
    Forum Member
    Worse?..:o

Yep it is hard to imagine i know but never underestimate this humourless self important lady.