Options

Alex will win but never any threads about her

13»

Comments

• Options
    Maggie 55Maggie 55 Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex will not win, not unless the the numbers viewing dramatically increase.

The 'wallpaper' characters tend to do well amongst the casual viewers. With viewing numbers so low a far bigger percentage of total BB viewers will be BB fanatics who are more likely to vote for those who they perceive to have contributed the most to the show.

Maggie
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    its an act people like the act end of
  • Options
    mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    Izzie321 wrote: »
    I completely agree... I find her mildly comical... but she has no real storylines (or if she does they don't interest me) And it annoys me when people (like Jamie East) constantly bring up tan gate.... as that was done to her. As was the chocolate thing... I rarely am interested in something she does says herself and I think she plays up the thick angle. If they don't do a vote to evict I'm not sure she'll win....

She's certainly not a big character, that's for sure.

However, you've got to put your mind into what the public want as their winner.

They may well have enjoyed the Aaron and Fay saga...and the Lou and Jay one. But it's not all about romance.

In the background Tom and Alex have been seen as the fun whilst these dramas have been going on.

The public could just give up a big sigh of relief that it's all over and give Alex or Tom the title for not taxing them with any grief.

That's how simple it could boil down to. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think you know who my favourite is and if you did,you would not have made such a silly remark as the person is not a rival of alex in the slightest:)

I do agree about the public being fickle though...how else could josie/sophie and belo win

If you thought that I assumed it was Aaron, then you are wrong.

I didn't assume anything other than your favourite to topple and discredit Alex. So not a silly remark at all.

However, it's good that we agree on the last point. :)

So let's not fall out about it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maggie 55 wrote: »
    Alex will not win, not unless the the numbers viewing dramatically increase.

The 'wallpaper' characters tend to do well amongst the casual viewers. With viewing numbers so low a far bigger percentage of total BB viewers will be BB fanatics who are more likely to vote for those who they perceive to have contributed the most to the show.

Maggie

That could well be true. :)
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    mary03 wrote: »
    If you thought that I assumed it was Aaron, then you are wrong.

I didn't assume anything other than your favourite to topple and discredit Alex. So not a silly remark at all.

However, it's good that we agree on the last point. :)

So let's not fall out about it :)

ok:):)
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure Alex will win the betting in the last week changes and has not been the first the long time favourite has been second or even third:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok:):)

Nice :):)