Time to **** of now Davina

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm.... violence isn't necessary.

I prefer to sit back and watch her career die.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Agreed. Davina SOD OFF!! you horrible woman, i love you before but now!
    How can you only dislike her now?!!!! She passed unbearable in my book about 5 years ago!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    You have sold yourself out love. Time to go now. What you did to Nadia was a disgrace.

Your whole career is built around BB. Shitting publicly on the people that have made you a rich girl is the start of your downward slide. To divert Nadia's interview to focus on Chantelle and Preston was the straw that broke the camels back.

You have destroyed a great housemate and possibly their future life.

Then you have the audacity to hug her at the end of the interview and say " I love you ". JUDAS KISS.

I will always remember you as a ****

Obviously watching a different interview: Yes, Davina was complete rubbish, a*se licking the dreadful Nadia, and not even a mention of the disgusting treatment of Coolio or Ulrika.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm.... violence isn't necessary.

I prefer to sit back and watch her career die.

Don't worry about that. She's finished after this. Ill say it one more time. JUDAS.
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HELLLLOOOO. We all bloody know this. That's why I can't stand the bitch. Total sell out media ****. What's next? Topless darts interviews on channel 5?
    Well she is coming to the end of her sell by date so I wouldn't be surprised.
    She can join bex maybe!;):D
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    Obviously watching a different interview: Yes, Davina was complete rubbish, a*se licking the dreadful Nadia, and not even a mention of the disgusting treatment of Coolio or Ulrika.

I did wonder why the row with Coolio wasn't mentioned at all. Could it be because they thought that Nadia might have blurted out what he said that was supposedly so bad?
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    Davina has been crap for years.

Hopefully, after this year, we'll hear no more from her.

I used to like Davina and only really saw her true colours tonight, missed Makosi's last eviction so can't comment.

Does anyone know what series Davina started behaving like this and with whom? Thx
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    NIcely defended, she is not only a gurning idiot, she is someone else's finger puppet... :D

PEJ's puppet - he's got his two fingers firmly inside her....

she is so obviously motivated by money, she has no scruples...I too hope she just effs right off now, she is well past her sell by date....

always found it a bit disturbing that she insists on wearing black all the time :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    PEJ's puppet - he's got his two fingers firmly inside her....

she is so obviously motivated by money, she has no scruples...I too hope she just effs right off now, she is well past her sell by date....

always found it a bit disturbing that she insists on wearing black all the time :confused:

Black is slimming. Six inch heels are slimming. Mutton dressed as lamb is not slimming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    merv wrote: »
    God I am so sick of this every week..

READ MY LIPS
    Davina does not write the bloody script she reads off of an autoqueue.
    What seem off the cuff remarks on stage are a promt from the directors box at a given moment through her ear piece in response to a remark from the interviewee or the audience..

Davina is just the Organ Grinders Monkey

Only partly true. We have many times seen her shuffling through her cue cards with a rather harrassed expression. No autocue or audio cues can keep up with the ins and outs of a live converstion. Because she is actually not very good at interviewing (a surprisingly difficult skill) she often ignores answers and dives back to the cue cards.

And she really does make her preferences obvious. Once she has to take a leap from the prepared questions (as even the most pedestrian interviewer must at time) the flattery or hostility comes out.
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw nothing out of the ordinary in Davina's interview with Nadia. :confused::confused:

I speak as someone who despised Skippy and wasn't keen on his Bristolian mate either!!
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    All coming back to me now....this is why she didn't succeed in her chat show...she can't interview people without showing any bias!!:eek:;):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show is nearly over and Davina will never set eyes on these contestants again so she took the opportunity to let Makosi and Nadia know how she really felt about them, and all credit to her for doing it. Makosi in particular was let off very lightly - no mention was made of the fact that five years later we're still waiting for an apology from that awful woman - an apology which she refuses to deliver.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    I've stuck by her for years when everyone else jumped ship. Not anymore.
    This^

I have loved her since the start but totally shocked by her the past few weeks. saddens me. :(
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy_S wrote: »
    The show is nearly over and Davina will never set eyes on these contestants again so she took the opportunity to let Makosi and Nadia know how she really felt about them, and all credit to her for doing it. Makosi in particular was let off very lightly - no mention was made of the fact that five years later we're still waiting for an apology from that awful woman - an apology which she refuses to deliver.

An apology for what? For saying she had sex on the telly, like, when all Anthony did (and wasn't it great to see this cleared up finally, after all the years of sleepless nights?) was 'use his fingers'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA. You spelt the title wrong!
  • Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is she done? I misses it.
  • canuckocanucko Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have sold yourself out love. Time to go now. What you did to Nadia was a disgrace.

Your whole career is built around BB. Shitting publicly on the people that have made you a rich girl is the start of your downward slide. To divert Nadia's interview to focus on Chantelle and Preston was the straw that broke the camels back.

You have destroyed a great housemate and possibly their future life.

Then you have the audacity to hug her at the end of the interview and say " I love you ". JUDAS KISS.

I will always remember you as a ****

agreed
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was, of course, Davina who led the charge against Nadia in the first place on Twitter and BBLB.