Sons of anarchy season 7 thread (spoilers)

Comments

• munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate loving this show so much
  • The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic version of the song. I have to say whoever picks the music for the show is amazing, heard some fantastic versions of great songs over the last 7 years.

Able kills Gemma?
  • JonVonHeroJonVonHero Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    The_don1 wrote: »
    Fantastic version of the song. I have to say whoever picks the music for the show is amazing, heard some fantastic versions of great songs over the last 7 years.

Able kills Gemma?

Seen this theory being banded around quite a bit and it's starting to look more likely - hence why they've been putting a particular focus on Abel becoming more violent and aggressive
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonVonHero wrote: »
    Seen this theory being banded around quite a bit and it's starting to look more likely - hence why they've been putting a particular focus on Abel becoming more violent and aggressive

Or even him killing Jak in some sick way of protecting Gemma? Jak told him its his job to protect everyone and he see's Jak about to kill Gemma when he finds what has happened and out of the sick relationship she has with the boys in her family he believes she was doing to for the greater good (which is partly true as at the time she thought Tara was going to turn on the club)
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    I think we are heading towards one hell of a final episode. I dont think there will be many people left standing when it finishes.

I think its pretty obvious that Abel will now spill the beans on who killed his mum. So whilst Gemma is worried about Juice, its her own grandson that will be the cause of her downfall. Or maybe thats what we are supposed to think.

Can we assume whoever tipped of the Chinese also tipped of August Marks?
    Forum Member
    ACU wrote: »
    I think we are heading towards one hell of a final episode. I dont think there will be many people left standing when it finishes.

I think its pretty obvious that Abel will now spill the beans on who killed his mum. So whilst Gemma is worried about Juice, its her own grandson that will be the cause of her downfall. Or maybe thats what we are supposed to think.

Can we assume whoever tipped of the Chinese also tipped of August Marks?

I think it's fair to assume that Jury tipped off the Chinese - not so sure about Marks. The whole Jury angle needs to come back around at some point though - I'm guessing maybe Lin will spill to Juice when he tries to shiv him.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as Bobby said he'd go alone, I knew he was in trouble. I hope he doesn't die. He can rock an eye-patch.

Why doesn't Juice just tell them about Gemma killing Tara? He owes her nothing. She tried to kill him FFS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    As soon as Bobby said he'd go alone, I knew he was in trouble. I hope he doesn't die. He can rock an eye-patch.

Why doesn't Juice just tell them about Gemma killing Tara? He owes her nothing. She tried to kill him FFS!

Would that get him back in with the club? I would say not.

Thats all he want's.

He wants the family back and Gemma is part of that. Thats why he did not kill her when he had the chance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Would he be able to ride a bike? I seem to remember a rule from a early season that said if you could not ride then you lost your patch?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The end of the episode with the video of Bobby had me in tears. Bobby going alone clearly pointed to something happening.

Last week I was a little disappointed that the Gemma and Juice stuff hadn't ended in one of them being killed, but after this week's episode it's clearly going to get way more dramatic now Abel knows the truth.
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    That was horrendous. Bobby singing was an unusually obvious pointer as to where things were going. I think that Abel will tell Wendy what he heard,and what will she do with that information? Gemma getting the wrong end of the stick was quite amusing.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess that ending was always coming. Marks has been blamed for a lot of stuff so he was always going to retaliate.
    I thought the part with the hooker in the ally felt more like old Jax from the first few seasons rather than the Jax we have now.
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissySmith wrote: »
    That was horrendous. Bobby singing was an unusually obvious pointer as to where things were going. I think that Abel will tell Wendy what he heard,and what will she do with that information? Gemma getting the wrong end of the stick was quite amusing.

As amusing was Happy finally meeting someone who puts the fear of God is to him. Him and Rat speaking to Gemma was funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    As amusing was Happy finally meeting someone who puts the fear of God is to him. Him and Rat speaking to Gemma was funny.

Gemma would put the fear of god into anyone.

Being on the wrong side of her or the club and I would pick the club everytime.

She is one scary mamma
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another bad day for the club.

Can they really afford to have the other charters not on side with their current battles?

Once again Jak's emotions got the better of him at a massive cost.

With Abel about to turn killer anytime and Uncer slowly working out what happened with Tara the less I see the club staying whole
  • Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    "You have no idea who Marks is"

Says Mr. "I just shot my Charter President in the face for no reason" Teller
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jax does a John and rides into a truck after facing all the damage he has done and with Gemma dead Wendy and Nero take the children off to live as a family on Nero's farm?
    Forum Member
    Interesting that Jury wasn't the rat, seems it's someone else in the club - I have a feeling that'll be one of the big reveals later in this season.... but who? Rat Boy? Tig?? Happy??!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that Jury wasn't the rat, seems it's someone else in the club - I have a feeling that'll be one of the big reveals later in this season.... but who? Rat Boy? Tig?? Happy??!

Jury's VP? He would know for sure Jury was innocent so could cause trouble for Jax with the other charters
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not reading any comments. Just letting everyone know Season 6 of SoA is now on US Netflix
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    I think Barosky is the rat.
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else thinking that it was Nero who did that to Gemma's birds?
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Agh :(

Also: Was that Katey Sagal (Gemma) singing over the end?
    Don't you mean, Agh>:( was that Katy Sagal (Gemma) singing over the end?

I wish they would stop indulging her. She must be sleeping with the boss.;-)
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else thinking that it was Nero who did that to Gemma's birds?

Before we saw the kids room, I actually thought Able had done it.

I don't think it was Nero, but it could be the woman who is looking after the kids and likes Rat.