Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 175)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Hi :o

Just saw the spoilers. Confused i thought we had him till the end of march:confused::(

Also Chunkdragon just saw your pic. Seriously amazing wow. You're really talented, love your fic too :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    How will shit get resolved with Seamus/Ste/Cheryl if It's his penultimate week. What a shame, I wished Walker was given less attention in this SL

The only way I can see both being dealt with is if they're somehow inter-linked together, with Walker and the reveal being tied together. No idea how they would do that, but I'm guessing the whole 'Seamus tied to a chair' thing has something to do with it.

I really do think Walker will use that situation to carry out some deeply twisted psychological warfare on Brendan.

BH

ETA: I really don't think Walker is Brendan's exit now...
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read soap scoop. Depressed now. None of the Seamus stuff is going to be resolved properly and respectively at this rate. Thanks Hollyoaks, thanks a bunch.
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is brendan going to get badly Injured at this showdown and die in the hospital? That would be sad :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Jesus. His showdown with Walker will be Friday 15th E4, which means we then have Monday - Thursday following week to deal with everything else. They must really be having the whole week dedicated to the Brady's.

Not only because that'll be the only way to do the story justice, but because of the amount we know Emmett, Bronagh and Kieron have filmed.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustBetter wrote: »
    I don't think he's going to make it. It's a tough world out there for a plastic potato with an oversized moustache :(

:cry:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    DS is right. Someone tweeted about looking forward to seeing a preview of that week.

Ah okay :o

It's definitely disappointing but I'll take what we're given. It feels too close to being over to let it upset me now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If the whole week is dedicated to the Brady's, I think I might prefer that :o

Shorter time frame to resolve it, but no other characters to swap between. Means we'll get longer scenes and a lot more in the episodes instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    The only way I can see both being dealt with is if they're somehow inter-linked together, with Walker and the reveal being tied together. No idea how they would do that, but I'm guessing the whole 'Seamus tied to a chair' thing has something to do with it.

I really do think Walker will use that situation to carry out some deeply twisted psychological warfare on Brendan.

That may be so but a sensitive issue like that deserves time and care. They shouldn't interlink The abuse between Ste and Brendan and the abuse Brendan suffered from his dad with Walker, because then It's pretty much more about Walker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hate that it's come upon us so soon! It feels like no time at all since we found out. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »

Shorter time frame to resolve it, but no other characters to swap between. Means we'll get longer scenes and a lot more in the episodes instead.

Well emmett did tweet about 18 page dialogue so that must be pretty much a Brady episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG. Ayla and everyone else. Here is something that will potentially make us all a bit more cheery. Just went on to the dS article about Walker/Brendan show down. One of the comments on there :D
    It's all rubbish. I know FOR A FACT that in April it all rewinds back to just after Ste caught Doug with the cop on the day of the wedding. Tony declares bankruptcy then physically throws Rhys out of the village. Doug hears from Cheryl that the wedding is off and goes to confront Ste in the deli who protests his innocence. Sienna arrives in the village after her father buys the gym that has gone to auction as part of Tony's liquidation of debts. Doug will start to think that he is not good enough for Ste and having got rid of the threat of Brendan (Ste will point out that he is helping his sister with their wedding and Cheryl will produce enough evidence to convict him then give it to them until she finds out about the abuse) that there is some other big love in Ste's past. Lyndsey's brother will return to invite Cheryl to Derry and it will become apparent to Doug that Brendan chose Ste not the other way round as Cheryl points out how similar Ste and Eoghan are! (Google Hollyoaks in Derry- Jorgi Porter and Tom Scurr have confirmed this on youtube)

Seamus is the devil and if you look at the lighting it is because all angels left the village- remember what Ruby said as Johnno died in her arms?

There will be a beat, like a gunshot and the screen will go black then open on an incredibly bright day. Cheryl will re-arrange the wedding and now that the wedding is off Cheryl will bang her head against the wall between the gym and the deli saying "Never agree to arrange a double wedding" Neil will kick the wheel of the mini-bus as it failed to start. Ste will show Doug the passion he shared with Brendan then on the day of their wedding, after having an engagement party Ste will pretend to get back with Brendan to scare Doug back to the states after learning that it was drugs Doug provided that killed Walker's brother. Ste and Brendan will still go to Dublin but only to confront Walker's gang. Walker's real name: George Sampson (yes brother of THAT Sampson from The Heist back in April)

Ally, who was hired as a back-up to Walker's plan (why else was he in the village when there are no regiments nearby?! Why did he pay for Amy+the kids to go to Center Parcs alone then attempt to sow seeds of doubt in Doug's mind about Ste and Amy's closeness?) shoots Doug dead as he waits outside the deli for Ste (upstairs to leave some duty free for Cheryl before he hears the gunshot and desperate to explain everything to Doug) and dies in Ste's arms.

The next episode will be the re-introduction of Angel Steph Dean along with all of Hollyoaks recent dead. Doug will still think that Ste is a bad person and still with Brendan as Steph shows him Ste's past.

It will turn out that Ste was abused by his step-father the same way Brendan was. Because of the rewind there will be two Christmases on Hollyoaks.

Angel Steph will show Doug that he is PRECISELY Ste's type, it is Brendan that isn't. Ste's type is fair-haired people who COULD have been really blonde in childhood, piercing eyes and enter the village alone (Theresa, Rae, Abi the Baby-Stealer, Justin Burton who Ste had a crush on and Amy Barnes) and it will turn out that Brendan recruited Noah to help Ste come out after his mum pushed him back into the closet. Doug will be shown how Brendan used Joel to promote the deli (why else does Joel keep targetting Ste for no reason?) and how he isn't as bad as the real big boys. As the love of his life Doug will be able to appear to Ste whenever he calls him. Angel Steph will show him what SHOULD have happened had he not been murdered.

Ste will be in a catatonic state, Amy will have him sectioned while she runs the deli and has visits from Doug's parents who agree to become the grand-parents of Ste and Amy's kids. Brendan will broker a break-through from Ste who will cry solidly for two days' straight. Ste will be upset at how angry Doug was with him for cancelling their wedding day.

The episode will end with Doug sobbing his heart out while Angel Lyndsey stroke Doug's back. He will tell Lyndsey that every time Ste tried to show Doug what he meant to him he questioned Ste's love for him.

Angel Becca Dean will be on hand when Charlie goes missing after Nancy yelled at him for feeding strong painkillers to Baby Oscar thinking he was helping so he ran away. A catatonic Ste will find him, prompting Angel Doug to appear.

The angels will hear the rumpus as Cheryl screams for Ste, who comes out of the deli. Brendan will die in Ste's arms after being thrown out of the back of the gang's van with a crumpled piece of paper in his hand- Ally's address.

Angel Doug will watch as John Paul (back for Christmas along with Baby Bobby- JP's baby is a red herring) and Ste join forces as they have things in common- 1) Murdered fiancees because of a feud (Father Kieron Hobbs), 2) Both coming off the estate and 3) Both being homosexual, to bring Ally to justice.

Angel Sarah Barnes (who helped tell Ste's story) and Angel Doug will be permanent residents at Ste and Amy's home. Anybody else spot her on Darren's loan leaflet the other day

Spoilered for length.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG. Ayla and everyone else. Here is something that will potentially make us all a bit more cheery. Just went on to the dS article about Walker/Brendan show down. One of the comments on there :D
    It's all rubbish. I know FOR A FACT that in April it all rewinds back to just after Ste caught Doug with the cop on the day of the wedding. Tony declares bankruptcy then physically throws Rhys out of the village. Doug hears from Cheryl that the wedding is off and goes to confront Ste in the deli who protests his innocence. Sienna arrives in the village after her father buys the gym that has gone to auction as part of Tony's liquidation of debts. Doug will start to think that he is not good enough for Ste and having got rid of the threat of Brendan (Ste will point out that he is helping his sister with their wedding and Cheryl will produce enough evidence to convict him then give it to them until she finds out about the abuse) that there is some other big love in Ste's past. Lyndsey's brother will return to invite Cheryl to Derry and it will become apparent to Doug that Brendan chose Ste not the other way round as Cheryl points out how similar Ste and Eoghan are! (Google Hollyoaks in Derry- Jorgi Porter and Tom Scurr have confirmed this on youtube)

Seamus is the devil and if you look at the lighting it is because all angels left the village- remember what Ruby said as Johnno died in her arms?

There will be a beat, like a gunshot and the screen will go black then open on an incredibly bright day. Cheryl will re-arrange the wedding and now that the wedding is off Cheryl will bang her head against the wall between the gym and the deli saying "Never agree to arrange a double wedding" Neil will kick the wheel of the mini-bus as it failed to start. Ste will show Doug the passion he shared with Brendan then on the day of their wedding, after having an engagement party Ste will pretend to get back with Brendan to scare Doug back to the states after learning that it was drugs Doug provided that killed Walker's brother. Ste and Brendan will still go to Dublin but only to confront Walker's gang. Walker's real name: George Sampson (yes brother of THAT Sampson from The Heist back in April)

Ally, who was hired as a back-up to Walker's plan (why else was he in the village when there are no regiments nearby?! Why did he pay for Amy+the kids to go to Center Parcs alone then attempt to sow seeds of doubt in Doug's mind about Ste and Amy's closeness?) shoots Doug dead as he waits outside the deli for Ste (upstairs to leave some duty free for Cheryl before he hears the gunshot and desperate to explain everything to Doug) and dies in Ste's arms.

The next episode will be the re-introduction of Angel Steph Dean along with all of Hollyoaks recent dead. Doug will still think that Ste is a bad person and still with Brendan as Steph shows him Ste's past.

It will turn out that Ste was abused by his step-father the same way Brendan was. Because of the rewind there will be two Christmases on Hollyoaks.

Angel Steph will show Doug that he is PRECISELY Ste's type, it is Brendan that isn't. Ste's type is fair-haired people who COULD have been really blonde in childhood, piercing eyes and enter the village alone (Theresa, Rae, Abi the Baby-Stealer, Justin Burton who Ste had a crush on and Amy Barnes) and it will turn out that Brendan recruited Noah to help Ste come out after his mum pushed him back into the closet. Doug will be shown how Brendan used Joel to promote the deli (why else does Joel keep targetting Ste for no reason?) and how he isn't as bad as the real big boys. As the love of his life Doug will be able to appear to Ste whenever he calls him. Angel Steph will show him what SHOULD have happened had he not been murdered.

Ste will be in a catatonic state, Amy will have him sectioned while she runs the deli and has visits from Doug's parents who agree to become the grand-parents of Ste and Amy's kids. Brendan will broker a break-through from Ste who will cry solidly for two days' straight. Ste will be upset at how angry Doug was with him for cancelling their wedding day.

The episode will end with Doug sobbing his heart out while Angel Lyndsey stroke Doug's back. He will tell Lyndsey that every time Ste tried to show Doug what he meant to him he questioned Ste's love for him.

Angel Becca Dean will be on hand when Charlie goes missing after Nancy yelled at him for feeding strong painkillers to Baby Oscar thinking he was helping so he ran away. A catatonic Ste will find him, prompting Angel Doug to appear.

The angels will hear the rumpus as Cheryl screams for Ste, who comes out of the deli. Brendan will die in Ste's arms after being thrown out of the back of the gang's van with a crumpled piece of paper in his hand- Ally's address.

Angel Doug will watch as John Paul (back for Christmas along with Baby Bobby- JP's baby is a red herring) and Ste join forces as they have things in common- 1) Murdered fiancees because of a feud (Father Kieron Hobbs), 2) Both coming off the estate and 3) Both being homosexual, to bring Ally to justice.

Angel Sarah Barnes (who helped tell Ste's story) and Angel Doug will be permanent residents at Ste and Amy's home. Anybody else spot her on Darren's loan leaflet the other day

Spoilered for length.

Haha what!?:D

I'm really starting to think that seamus is bait and the and Cheryl are the real ones in danger:o
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Is brendan going to get badly Injured at this showdown and die in the hospital? That would be sad :(

No that won't happen as there was a pic of Brendan on the balcony of Chez Chez with a gun and then he had his hands up, so I think that is his final episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    That may be so but a sensitive issue like that deserves time and care. They shouldn't interlink The abuse between Ste and Brendan and the abuse Brendan suffered from his dad with Walker, because then It's pretty much more about Walker.

Oh I totally agree, I think it would be ridiculous. It's supposed to be Brendan's exit, it's annoying that Walker has been the main focus and not Seamus and the abuse. It really is.

I wish Walker could have been side-lined.The only reason I can imagine them leaving this so long is if the reveal has something to do with the exit.

BH
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

Spoilered for length.

I didn't read that but I know who you're talking about :p

I don't get the anons anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok this gives me some hope. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustBetter wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

I've finally hit a wall where I've realised that Brendan really is gone soon :( *wails uncontrollably*

But to cheer myself up I did a lovely if not slightly inappropriate activity with the kids in crèche the other day.

They were putting together Mr. Potato Heads and made one with a moustache (you see where this is going) they wanted to call him Ben, Charlie, Tom, Will (I shot that one down immediately), Dan or Chris. NO! says I. We shall call him Brendan!

They agreed and Brendan now sits comfortably on the windowsill surveying us all with his little plastic tache and funny hat. He's our mini Brendan and we all love him, I'll probably start crying if one of the kids break him. I'll see it as a metaphor for the real Brendan or something.

God I'm sad and now my patheticness is interfering in the workplace. HO what are you doing to me! :o:p

Aww that brought a smile to my face its so cute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think so too.

Let's face it, this is going to be the big storyline and the show knows it. I daresay it'll be 22 mins of Brady's and 4 mins of other random stuff. The Dublin episodes were all like 22 minute Stendan and 2 minutes everything else, so I daresay the exit will be just as much if not more time dedicated.

Fingers crossed anyway.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Aww, Ayla, d'ya miss that anon?

That's the most amazing thing I've ever read in my life.

When was the rewind first meant to happen..?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member

Spoilered for length.

Sorry wtf is that. LOL funniest load of bull i've read for ages:D
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    That spoiler anon is on crack :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That spoiler anon is on crack :eek:
    Say crack again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spoilered for length.

The conviction with which this is said really gives me the creeps and I'm not sure why...

BH
This discussion has been closed.