I'd buy Fleur's Big Band version of Bang Bang....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
...if it was an instrumental.

I like her, but her voice was all shades of wrong for that version. The band made the song sound brilliant IMO.

Comments

• Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And u needed to make a thread to tell us this because .........
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member

and you need to make countless Fleur threads because? its a free world
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:

1. I'm pretty certain you chose to enter the thread.
    2. Why does anyone make a thread? To share their opinion, of course. On a discussion forum, I know! The cheek of it!
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a ridiculous thread.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So...you wouldn't buy Fleur versions at all.

Just another boring Fleur bashing thread.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

They are all coming out because they are intimidated by her well she is the highest act in iTunes this week
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I brought it and listenend on head phones she sounded pretty good tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all coming out because they are intimidated by her well she is the highest act in iTunes this week

This is exactly right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a ridiculous thread.

This is exactly right.

Seriously, you people need to grow up. If the thread offends you so much, why keep coming back? It's bizarre. :confused:

I hate to break it to you, but people are entitled to criticize the acts. Yes, even Fleur! You have no justification whatsoever for being rude to the OP simply for stating the opinion they did, they were hardly rude about Fleur. Can't handle differing opinions on the contestants without getting angry? I'm unsure why you even signed up to a discussion forum. I'm sure there's an appreciation thread if you want to see nothing but praise.

She's my favourite, but some of her fans are highly annoying with their "Fleur is above criticism" mentality and actually do her more harm than good on here imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, you people need to grow up. If the thread offends you so much, why keep coming back? It's bizarre. :confused:

I hate to break it to you, but people are entitled to criticize the acts. Yes, even Fleur! You have no justification whatsoever for being rude to the OP simply for stating the opinion they did, they were hardly rude about Fleur. Can't handle differing opinions on the contestants without getting angry? I'm unsure why you even signed up to a discussion forum. I'm sure there's an appreciation thread if you want to see nothing but praise.

She's my favourite, but some of her fans are highly annoying with their "Fleur is above criticism" mentality and actually do her more harm than good on here imo.

If people on here did'nt keep making endless threads to try and ridicule Fleur all the time there would be no need for others to come on and defend her would there. I dont care for most of the acts on the show, but i dont keep putting up endless threads trying to have a pop at them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If people on here did'nt keep making endless threads to try and ridicule Fleur all the time there would be no need for others to come on and defend her would there. I dont care for most of the acts on the show, but i dont keep putting up endless threads trying to have a pop at them.

Being rude to the person making the comments and defending the act aren't the same thing. As I said, you do her no favours with that approach.

As for this particular post, I see nothing wrong with it. Where exactly do they "ridicule" Fleur? They have an opinion on the performance and shared it, as they're perfectly entitled to do without being mocked. Just as you're entitled to defend her, but I'm not sure why hostility has to come into it.

Also, once again, you've chosen to return to this thread several times. There's a whole forum out there, nobody forces you to read this.

Fleur isn't the only act who receives criticism. They all do. Nobody is exempt, and people shouldn't use forums if they expect to hear only opinions they agree with.

As for you claiming to not make "endless threads" about other acts, maybe not, but you do go around seemingly endlessly being aggressive towards anyone who dares to be criticial of a Fleur performance. I'm not sure how that's better.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and you need to make countless Fleur threads because? its a free world

You just answered your own question
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Oh you Fleur lovers are hilarious, you just cannot accept any criticism.

How many times has it been mentioned now, we all know who will kick off lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

If you read my post properly, you'd see that I said I like Fleur. I just thought I'd give praise to the band who sounded great on this composition.
    Why is everyone so touchy on here?!
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pot......Kettle.....Black