Options

Voting Order as of 9am this morning (as requested) - Major Possible Spoiler

Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey all, I have been requested again for the voting order.

A few previous threads...

Week 4: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1378800

Week 5: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1382873&highlight=

The other threads (Week 1,2,3) are linked in one of the above threads...

One Direction are coming first :rolleyes:
Cher and Matt are in the top 4 with them, whilst Rebecca is coming 4th.

She said that Mary and Wagner were in the middle but still, in terms of %, close to the bottom.

The bottom 3 are Aiden, Katie and Paije, in that order.

So the order is something like this

1st: One Direction
2nd/3rd: Matt
2nd/3rd: Cher
4th: Rebecca
5th/6th: Mary
5th/6th: Wagner
7th: Aiden
8th: Katie
9th: Paije

But it's still the 'big 4' who are sharing the majority of the % which makes anyone else's chance of winning very very small.

*The voting order, when provided to me on a Sunday, has always been proved to be 100% correct. This order id from this morning, so hopefully I may be proved correct again!*

Comments

• Options
    rors401rors401 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh, looks like One Direction could win :mad: and Paije and Katie in Bottom 2 thanks to Simon's mis-treatment, getting his acts to perform last. Please don't let this be true :(

Also worrying if Wagner isn't very high and just hanging in the balance. He must win!!
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I know to take this with a pinch of salt, but the fact that you have been spot on or very close pretty much every week makes me worry so much for Paije and Aiden :(:(
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a surprise that Aiden and Paije are near the bottom. They were on 1st and 2nd and gave generally forgettable performances.

I would like to see Mary slip in to the bottom 2 though because she is more boring than the rest. However i think it is inevitable that this is Paije's last week.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo not Paije :(:(:(

That means if it's him and Katie in bottom 2... he'll go as they'll no doubt send it to deadlock.

Was clear they wanted him out, putting him on first for the second time.
  • Options
    douknowotimean?douknowotimean? Posts: 1,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enough is Enough. Surely the law that bans Teenage Girls from voting on Reality shows has to come in to effect NOW. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just voted for aiden and paije again. Don't want them in bottom 2.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Oh good, 1D :yawn:
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooooooooo not aiden and paige, fans lets get voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget the GBP will also be voting while the show is on so it might change.;)
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:At 1D coming first:(

Can't believe Wagner is coming higher than Aiden
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great, now I'm going to be worrying for the rest of the day.

I feel like if Aiden ends up in the bottom two, no matter who he's against, he'll end up going. Simon and Cheryl won't vote to save him, and I'm not sure Louis would, depending who he's up against. If it's him and Paije, he's screwed, because then he won't even have Danni's vote.

I can't believe Mary and Wagner are in the middle. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    nooooooooo not aiden and paige, fans lets get voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voted for them last night, am going to vote again now :(

EDIT: Voted once for each again. That's my lot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so happy at 1 Direction coming first this week :) Harry was great
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ds is only one voting spot.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enough is Enough. Surely the law that bans Teenage Girls from voting on Reality shows has to come in to effect NOW. :mad:

No.
    More power to them.:D:D
  • Options
    Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie
    paige
    waggers
    mary
    aiden
    kate

will all go in the next few weeks. its no biggie, just reality
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please please please, lets send the positivity out in the universe, paige and aiden will not be in the bottom!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Voted for them last night, am going to vote again now :(

EDIT: Voted once for each again. That's my lot.

voted last night and just now. Gunna vote again, I really don't want them to go. All their fans please vote
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to OD - they were pretty good last night... for them. They were definitely one of the best of the bunch, which just goes to show how poor the show was overall.

I maintain what I've said all weekend. They clearly wanted Paije & Aiden out. They're nearly always on at the beginning, and Paije has actually been on first already! :mad:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Urgh yuk, no direction coming 1st. :mad: They still won't add to their fanbase as the series goes on. The teenies who listen with their eyes won't grow in numbers but other acts such as Matt and Rebecca will likely add to their numbers thanks to the floating voters.

The fact that 1D are always on last or second to last proves that someone is nervous about their votes and daren't put them near the start of the show. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bottom 3 is as I predicted on my facebook status! That is scary cos I rarely get it right!
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    please please please, lets send the positivity out in the universe, paige and aiden will not be in the bottom!!

What??? :confused:
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true and I have no reason to doubt this then I am not happy. One Direction top :mad: :eek:. I hope this poor excuse for a boy band don't win but then again its only one week and things can change. Not suprised by the bottom two at all. Aiden does suprise me however but as it is a single elimination then he should be safe. I am in more shock at the fact that Cher is above Rebecca in the list. Thats a nasty little suprise I could have done without.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Katie cannot survive being in the bottom two for the FOURTH time. Its just impossible.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    To be fair to OD - they were pretty good last night... for them. They were definitely one of the best of the bunch, which just goes to show how poor the show was overall.

I maintain what I've said all weekend. They clearly wanted Paije & Aiden out. They're nearly always on at the beginning, and Paije has actually been on first already! :mad:

I think Cowell wants Aiden out : equals more votes for 1D.