Judges Comments Not Relating To Actual Performances

cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
Forum Member
✭✭
They told Rachel she was great ..... the performance was awful

They told Kandy Rain they were awful ... they sounded ok.

Are the judges actually listening, or is it more they have an agenda who they want out each week and give comments accordingly, no matter what the peformance is like.

It was the same last year :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Sometimes, it does sound different live compared to if you're watching it on a television screen.

And I don't think anyone called Kandy Rain awful. They just focused on what they wore.
  • cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Kandy Rain werent bad .. if they don't deliberately want them out why not say something about their music if that was ok.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachel's performance was very dodgy and the judges didn't slate it because she is the one they want to lose first in the girls category.

If they had a pop at her she may get the sympathy vote or fans voting extra. I believe they want her in the bottom two.

She could pose a threat. (I really like her by the way).

The Kandy Rain attack was probably to get girls to vote to save them to prove they are not all jealous or some other agenda, I have no idea on the tactic there.

I thought Ollie was poor but they focus on his likeability to get him through.

Rikki IMO was a lot better than Ollie (I am not a fan of either by the way).

Obviously a lot of what they say is scripted after rehearsals and to support who they want to lose and save.

Ignore them they all speak balls 99% of the time.:D
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought Lloyd was awful. But the judges only commented that he was a little pop star in the making.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon was actually quite complimentary to Kandy Rain once they got beyond the outfits. I'm guessing they were so nice to Rachel because she sang first.

The one that really stood out for me was praising Lloyd who was every bit as woeful as John and Edward.