Oh dear - sadder and sadder

yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
Forum Member
(rolleyes)

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is sinking lower and lower. Surely it won't survive to 2018 if things carry on like this.
  • Dreamer07Dreamer07 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    The show is sinking lower and lower. Surely it won't survive to 2018 if things carry on like this.
    the celeb one's still popular, its the civilian one that won't be here
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what were the ratings for last night :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the celeb one's still popular, its the civilian one that won't be here

And yet, the viewing figures are still dropping. It's losing it's popularity more and more by the year.
  • Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually thinking that those of us still watching have masochistic personalities. I honestly can't stand Bots now. I want to throw stuff at tv when Rylan is on yet still it graces my screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually thinking that those of us still watching have masochistic personalities. I honestly can't stand Bots now. I want to throw stuff at tv when Rylan is on yet still it graces my screen.

In my case, i think it's just because i have been watching since the beginning when i was still a kid. It's been part of my life longer than i have been without it. I watch it because of habit.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simple answer ....just stop watching
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Title doesn't make sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Simple answer ....just stop watching

It may not be wise doing that, i don't think this show can afford to lose anymore viewers.
  • Dreamer07Dreamer07 Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    And yet, the viewing figures are still dropping. It's losing it's popularity more and more by the year.
    well the summer one is but the last few january one's have been increasing
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should just make 5* the BB channel. It already has the LF and some of Rylans stuff, for what it's worth.
    I can't imagine 5* gets many viewers anyway, so BB may actually increase its viewers.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It may not be wise doing that, i don't think this show can afford to lose anymore viewers.

:D...point taken.....but why do people complain about how rubbish a show is and still watch it