Shabby appreciation thread (Part 2)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No S&C on bblb this eve. - the two little rebels. Where'd they get to? Probably getting stoned. Hope they're on the main show.

admin edit: this thread is a continuation of http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1273846

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I hope they're on later, they're the only reason I'm watching.
  • Jo KerrJo Kerr Posts: 1,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the bobbins is going on with all the maintenance and stuff?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, 'ello! Wonder where Shabby and Keeva were earlier. Shabby looked like she might have had a few?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They definitely went and got drunk first. I liked their "we're too cool for this" vibe. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They definitely went and got drunk first. I liked their "we're too cool for this" vibe. :D

Yeah I thought they were pretty funny. Keeva looked very nice (Shabby? Oh, goes without saying).

Shabby has always had a good perspective, I think, on how (un)important BB is, and, despite not having seen much of the show, she'll know of her kind of panto villain status and play up to it. I think the only people who think worse of her are here on DS.

And I thought they were received pretty well tonight.

Oh good God Dave in the last 2?!?!?!
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh Shabby gets a second thread!

Great seeing her and Keeva again today - I don't think either will care about being booed, and there were lots clapping them too - I think a lot of people realise that Shabby in particular was one of the stars of the show, even on the main forum here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had to go out and got back in just as the next HMs were going in. So was there any more Shabby since she walked on and then off again with Keeva?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I saw, Jo. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yidaho wrote: »
    Not that I saw, Jo. :(

Thanks. Still, it means i dont need to go through my recording of it again.

im getting a bit sad, between u n me (and everyone else :o ). I mustnt get this involved in future. :(

Damn you Shabby! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last shot of BB Shabby: http://www.screenshotdatabase.com/?mode=4&sdate=2010-07-24&shour=21&smin=33&ssec=42

:(

Now, for Shabby, on to better things! :)

I hope Keeva put Shabby straight about Josie. Looking at Keeva's face, I don't think Josie's been forgiven yet..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh don't forget BBBM. She's on now! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Cool Shabby is sitting behind Davina so see has been on screen for ages:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    Haha at her shouting "I didnt **** her" :D really nice seeing her again on the tele.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was happenning when shabby said to someone in the bedroom "im lying right there dude"? i think someone was slagging her off but cant remember...
    Forum Member
    I think it was Govan saying she has a temper or something like that not sure who he said it to though.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yidaho wrote: »

Why is Shabby so far from Caoimhe in that pic? And is Nathan in between them or in a different row?
    Rich28 wrote: »
    Haha at her shouting "I didnt **** her" :D really nice seeing her again on the tele.

What was that about? Who would "her" be?
    Jo Kerr wrote: »
    What was happenning when shabby said to someone in the bedroom "im lying right there dude"? i think someone was slagging her off but cant remember...

Is that something they showed on Big Mouth?
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    What was that about? Who would "her" be?

It was when they were talking about Nikki Grahame, Shabby was talking about meeting her and she played on that she got close to her and she jokingly shouted as Davina was talking.

Also anyone else think this Sam love is a bit much on BBBM i mean yes he was a good HM but far from the best ever & imo he wasn't much more than a poor mans Shabby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that something they showed on Big Mouth?

It was shown on the retrospective montage thingy on the The Final show. I remember it, ust not the circumstances.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'I'm lying right there dude' bit was a day or two before the first eviction when Govan and a few of the others where speculating who might go. Govan wasn't really slagging her off from what I remember - just talking about reasons why the public might want to evict her, and Shabby thought it was a bit insensitive as she was nervous anyway and didn't want to be discussing it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    The 'I'm lying right there dude' bit was a day or two before the first eviction when Govan and a few of the others where speculating who might go. Govan wasn't really slagging her off from what I remember - just talking about reasons why the public might want to evict her, and Shabby thought it was a bit insensitive as she was nervous anyway and didn't want to be discussing it

Ah, thanks.

She was really touchy, eh?

Sorry.

And sorry Shabby x
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo Kerr wrote: »
    Ah, thanks.

She was really touchy, eh?

Sorry.

And sorry Shabby x

How is it being really touchy? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is it being really touchy? :confused:

Didnt mean anything by it, i was being "funny", honest. Sorry, end of series blues,

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice new thread.. Love seeing Shabby on my TV. :)
  • Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Does little happy dance round new thread - tries not to tread on Jo's toes* ;)

Great, we made it to part two on the final day of BB11, how auspicious! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Does little happy dance round new thread - tries not to tread on Jo's toes* ;)

Wha'?
This discussion has been closed.