Jason Orange looks really poorly!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
Forum Member
Has anyone else noticed that in Take That's recent (and seemingly endless) recent TV appearances, Jason has looked awful? He's so skinny! I want to give the man a plate of chips. Seriously - he looks ill :-(
x

Comments

• j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still would! X
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's looked like that for years. I remember reading online rumours during their big reunion documentary (in 2005) that he had AIDS or something. Sick! I just think his young partying lifestyle has caught up with him.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they all look so aged now, aah so sad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    And you never see him with a wife/girlfriend ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    they all look so aged now, aah so sad

:eek: They look absolutely fine. Do you think they should not have changed in 15 years?
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He imbibed himself with far too many substances and had far too many late nights during his youth. Shame, he was seriously handsome in his day.
    Irvine wrote: »
    And you never see him with a wife/girlfriend ;-)
    Jason allegedly doesn't discriminate at all on that score. If what I've been told by those who knew him before fame he's always been a bit of a hedonist more than anything else ;)
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    I remember reading online rumours during their big reunion documentary (in 2005) that he had AIDS or something. Sick!

Having AIDS is sick? Nice to see some of the old, ignorant views on the illness still linger to this day. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Having AIDS is sick? Nice to see some of the old, ignorant views on the illness still linger to this day. :rolleyes:
    I think the poster meant that rumours like that are sick if they're just made up. Same as it would be sick to spread that someone has any other disease when they don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having AIDS is sick? Nice to see some of the old, ignorant views on the illness still linger to this day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Excuse me, but don't you dare ever accuse me of being ignorant and saying that I think having AIDS is sick when you don't even know me, and didn't bother reading my original post properly!! I meant the insinuation that he had AIDS was sick just based on his appearance. I wold say the same if people were saying he looked like he had Cancer or any other life threatening illness. I take an HIV test every six months to make sure I'm healthy and 'clean', so I would hardly say I am 'ignorant' on the subject. I'll await your apology, but going by how quickly you were to jump to your initial conclusion I wont hold my breath!
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    And clearly NOT in the way that "sick" is now used ironcially by "yoof" to mean something brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I think the poster meant that rumours like that are sick if they're just made up. Same as it would be sick to spread that someone has any other disease when they don't.

Exactly what I meant. Thank you :)
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: They look absolutely fine. Do you think they should not have changed in 15 years?

not as much as they have, dem is ugly now
    Forum Member
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    Excuse me, but don't you dare ever accuse me of being ignorant and saying that I think having AIDS is sick when you don't even know me, and didn't bother reading my original post properly!! I meant the insinuation that he had AIDS was sick just based on his appearance. I wold say the same if people were saying he looked like he had Cancer or any other life threatening illness. I take an HIV test every six months to make sure I'm healthy and 'clean', so I would hardly say I am 'ignorant' on the subject. I'll await your apology, but going by how quickly you were to jump to your initial conclusion I wont hold my breath!

Ah, my mistake. Sorry!
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Well they looks too old to be in a boy band. I was a teen when they were actually a BOY band and i can say I find it a bit sad that they didn't moved on.
    Forum Member
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    And clearly NOT in the way that "sick" is now used ironcially by "yoof" to mean something brilliant.

I'm not part of the "yoof" demographic anymore, sadly. :cry::D
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Well they looks too old to be in a boy band. I was a teen when they were actually a BOY band and i can say I find it a bit sad that they didn't moved on.

The reason for them not moving on? Filthy lucre.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    They have moved on IMO. The music now is different, more mature and reflective in tone.

As for how they look, I don't see what the problem is. They're only in their 30s. Hardly knocking on death's door.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, my mistake. Sorry!

Appreciate your apology. Thanks.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this myself watching him on Strictly, is he ill anyone know?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he looked OK.

When they first started out in Take That they were barely out of their teens. They're now blokes in their late 30s/early 40s. It's called getting older.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    They have moved on IMO. The music now is different, more mature and reflective in tone.

As for how they look, I don't see what the problem is. They're only in their 30s. Hardly knocking on death's door.

Just nit picking but two are over 40 (same as me), one is heading that way. And I agree they have moved on, much better this time round
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    not as much as they have, dem is ugly now

:D Snort. That must be why M & S signed them up for a massive Billboard modelling campaign.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Hmmmm. What I meant was that he looks really gaunt now - he didn't look like that a couple of years ago when they made their comeback as a 4 piece.
    I honestly think that he looks like has an eating disorder. He doesnt look healthy at all :-(.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lennie_rw wrote: »
    Hmmmm. What I meant was that he looks really gaunt now - he didn't look like that a couple of years ago when they made their comeback as a 4 piece.
    I honestly think that he looks like has an eating disorder. He doesnt look healthy at all :-(.

Me and a friend were saying much the same thing at the weekend. Looks like something more than the natural aging process...shame because he was almost my favorite :(
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    A Google image search reminded me that he was quite gaunt in the face when he was younger. then seemed to fill out and has now slimmed down again.