Options

Probably the only chance to get rid of Lloyd..

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll give him some tweeny song that everyone will love and he'll be safe.
  • Options
    josh1512josh1512 Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how is he ever going to go! he cant even speak or hit the notes but still gets through. its really unbelievable. im speechless. more to the point rachel gives it her all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its clearly a wind up.

If Lloyd isn't out next week i will be exasperated.
  • Options
    dbx125dbx125 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually wrote: »
    I have a sneeky feeling that cheryl and lloyd will pull out the "ime to ill to perform" card next week

giving him a free pass to the week after

:mad::mad:

I hope so...look how that worked out for Vickers.
  • Options
    RichN95RichN95 Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dbx125 wrote: »
    Oh and Eogan didnt get through on looks nessacarily. He had the whole of Northern Ireland behind him...whereas Llyod has to split his vote with the vastly superior Lucie.

As someone originally from England, who has lived in Cardiff for 15 years I can say that the Welsh aren't like that. They won't unconditionally support their own (in any area). They're incredibly proud of successes, but will shun those not good enough.

No-one I know could care less about Lloyd - it's all Olly and Lucie. Blokes also seem to like Stacey, but they would never vote (same as me).
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odd because Simon is the one that always goes on and on that he just judges on the sing off and who sings best. Rachel sang better than Lloyd could have even at his best - which admittedly is never that great - sore throat no excuse. She sang best. Fristratuing that was a good chance to get rid of him - squandered by Cowell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    He needs to go before any of the others, including J and E. I mean at least they are hilarious. lloyd has nothing!

I think John and Edward will be in the competition for a while longer as they are really entertaining. Can't sing or dance, but make our household laugh all the same