Options

Miscellaneous predictions for this series

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK, so a lot of the threads I've looked at are saying 'I think such and such will win' or 'Who will be in the top 5?'

Let's go for a different edge... do you have any little ideas for what might happen at some point before the series is over? E.g. Cheryl will snog Dannii, Cheryl and Louis will fall out as Lloyd and Joe battle it out in the bottom two (and J&E have sailed through again), or anything along those lines?

One of mine is that, somewhere towards the semi-final, J&E will perform some heartfelt number that might be taken to refer to their relationship as brothers and how far they've come together (don't know what exactly, maybe 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' a la Same Difference). It will be their first 'serious' performance, they'll cry at the end of it and the British public will vote for them like their own lives depend on it, and they'll top the votes for that night. :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, OP, I can actually see your John and Edward prediction coming to pass!

I think that
    1) Cheryl will have a strop and storm off stage a la Sharon Osbourne at a time when Simon is mean to one of her "little pop stars"

2) Simon will spontaneously combust when Danyl goes (as a huge fan, I am resigned to the fact that he won't win, although I try to have faith!) and call another emergency meeting to sack ALL the other judges and bring in Barry Manilow, Michael Buble and Sinitta to take over.

3) Louis will actually make the twins sing a ballad to "prove" they can sing and then call in the sympathy vote when they fall flat on their faces (Hey, if its good enough for Simon Cowell....)

4) Dannii will quit the second the last of her girls goes out (or wins) and stick two fingers up to the lot of them for making her sit on the end!

Could probably come up with a few more....
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I predict that Jamie will put in a show stopping performance which will bring about some cliched comment from Louis who will give him the kiss of death by telling him that performance had given him a place in the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leaby wrote: »
    One of mine is that, somewhere towards the semi-final, J&E will perform some heartfelt number that might be taken to refer to their relationship as brothers and how far they've come together (don't know what exactly, maybe 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' a la Same Difference). It will be their first 'serious' performance, they'll cry at the end of it and the British public will vote for them like their own lives depend on it, and they'll top the votes for that night. :D

"He aint Heavy" ;)
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Dannii to be the judge with the winning act and then quit live on the Xtra Factor.

2. Jedward and Jamie/Olly/Danyl to be in the bottom two. Simon and Cheryl will vote to send home Jedward, Louis will vote to send home Simon's act and Dannii will put it to deadlock with a knowing look at Simon Cowell. ;) Jedward will survive. :p

3. Danyl Johnson to do something live on TV which the tabloid media will run a mile with.

4. Lucie to throw a strop on live TV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    1. Dannii to be the judge with the winning act and then quit live on the Xtra Factor.

2. Jedward and Jamie/Olly/Danyl to be in the bottom two. Simon and Cheryl will vote to send home Jedward, Louis will vote to send home Simon's act and Dannii will put it to deadlock with a knowing look at Simon Cowell. ;) Jedward will survive. :p

3. Danyl Johnson to do something live on TV which the tabloid media will run a mile with.

4. Lucie to throw a strop on live TV.

OMG if that happens i will be the happiest person alive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D

Simon would combust. And then the internet would completely implode. It would be brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sulty wrote: »
    Glorfindel wrote: »

Simon would combust. And then the internet would completely implode. It would be brilliant.

You know, I am a Danyl fan. And even I would find that blinking hilarious! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sulty wrote: »

It will be an Xtra Factor definitely worth watching. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be an Xtra Factor definitely worth watching. :D

There'd be a full-scale brawl between the judges!:eek::D

Although interestingly, I think it might be Cheryl who'd take it to deadlock - she seems to have made it her personal mission to annoy Simon this year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There'd be a full-scale brawl between the judges!:eek::D

Although interestingly, I think it might be Cheryl who'd take it to deadlock - she seems to have made it her personal mission to annoy Simon this year!

Heh that's true, I do think also that Dannii is too straight to be underhanded. She would send home Jedward I think, but you never know, she could come up with a great yarn to justify sending it to deadlock ala Simon last Sunday. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Cheryl has Joe and Lloyd in the bottom two... and does a Sharon O as she will not choose...

The twins come on stage,and shock the pants off the nation as half way through the song the pick up violins and bring the house down playing them.. and they could do that to He Aint Heavy He's My Brother and seal their fate as the winners of the show... wonderful!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danni and Cheryl will be in the bottom 2
    and will have to do a live sing off.

Who would simon choose????????